What's the most degrading thing a girl you know has done? Bonus points if it was your wife

What's the most degrading thing a girl you know has done? Bonus points if it was your wife

most degrading thing is I made my ex crawl into the shower with me, peed on her and she sucked me off right after i finished peeing on her.

Do traps count?
Had a trap drink her own cum out of a glass.

No, no it does not count.

In college, was dating a chick and was at her apartment. Her roommate was out for the night, so it was just the two of us and the roommate’s dog. GF starts giving me a blowie on the couch, her kneeling in front. Feels amazing and I’m closing my eyes when all of a sudden rage pulls off and screams “whoa!”. I look down and dog is behind her, licking her pussy and ass. She went to reach back and swat him, but I grabbed her hand and put t back on my cock and then pushed her head back down. She kept up the BJ, dog licked for a while and then tried to mount her, pumping away. I was going to let him, but she pulled off and said, no, the licking was ok, but I’m not fucking the dog. We are pretty sure the roommate did it from time to time based on how quickly the dog went there.

Had a girlfriend who would lick my gooch for like 10 minutes at a time every time she blew me. She also loved being tied up, especially with a belt around her neck so I could lead her around. Fucked her in all her holes. Shit was cash.

Once a girl used her mom's heels to make me cum using em to masturbate me and made me cum in them, and then she swallowed everything from them... The most degrading thing i've ever seen

Ass to mouth. Fisting. Choke bitches with a belt. Daddy daughter role play.

GF or wife?

went out on a date with me

>hen all of a sudden rage pulls off
Her name was rage?

Prior girlfriends. Honestly Trump is right. If you just a little self confident you can litterally grab bitches by the pussy and they will let you. All women are whores.

No- ducking autocorrect on phone.

>all of a sudden she pulls off

heres the most degrading thing ive done

Friend from high school got nailed by 3 dudes and bragged about it.

Man, duck autocorrect

orgy
she had really big tits
Idk how I end up friends with people like this, I'm beta as fuck

Who was she to you? Were you in the orgy?

She ever fool around with the dog again?

No I was just like platonic friends with this girl with big tits, we used to go to parties and drink and shit together
She told me about an orgy she went to like nbd
she had blow connections that's pretty much why we were friends

absolutely not.

Talked my 9/10 ex into letting me and a few friends fuck her. Knowing I was going to dump her. Dumped her the next week. Not because my friends fucked her but because she was a complete cunt.

Bump

What breed? We talkin cocker spaniel or a Great Dane?

Dating and having sex with me

Kek

I once pissed on current gf's face (some went in mouth) in the shower. She's also rimmed me a couple times.

Was like a lab or lab mix. Pretty good sized.

Don’t know. They lived together for two years and the roommate worked nights as a server at a Kona Grill, so was out of the house almost every night. My gf had a scholarship so didn’t need to work, so she’s end up at home and would watch the dog. Her m.o. around the house was typically just a long t-shirt, so I wouldn’t put it past her to have done it again. She did admit to me that it felt good when he was licking her and she almost came.

I just looked at my GF on all 4 taking a shit

My wife and I had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Had sex with OP
/slash thread

story behind this?

>traps
>"her"

absolutely positively kill yourself faggot

Spit in her mouth

I wanna piss on my gf too. We already talked about it and she accepted

prob me deepthroating and swallowing two 45+ yo guys when I was 13, for a car ride to my friends house. Didn't know their names lol.

Go for it you will feel power and in control. But make sure to be close to a shower in case either of you gets grossed out afterwards.

Not really any story.
When we have sex, she would sometime play with my niple (I'm male but that get me horny as fuck) and i say some dirty stuff to her.
We did pee often in the past, but i've talked about scat, and well, she needed to shit and offered to do it today.
That got me horny for like 30 sec, but i didnt play with it or anything.
She took a shit, then walked away, and i cleaned it.

She won't like it because you talked about it beforehand.

You have to do stuff like that in the moment or it loses all of it's meaning and appeal. I know that sounds crazy, and we're dealing with a generation that's pushing for 'enthusiastic consent', but it sucks all of the passion out of it to know what you're going to do before hand.

cool comment!

That's the most degrading thing you did to yourself dumb faggot

Yeah, of course. I think it will happen next time she takes a shower. And I hope to have a camera there

We only talked about it, I didn’t tell her when it’s gonna happen

Bear child at the age of 18.
She a milf now tho.

Rimjob after a night out.
Fucked a girl while she spoke to her EX then came in mouth, met him in the parking lot (did not know who i was).
She came out and first thing she did was giving him a kiss. They were going on a movie.

Lol, you think she didn't make you taste his cum too? Dumb ignorant faggot, you and that guy have probably consumed gallons of each other's jizz via her mouth. Good job telling us what a cuck you are.

I wanna be that guy

Wife- 3 different things

-Ass to mouth when she was drunk.
-was fucking her from behind on a hotel room desk, pulled out to cum and most of it shot onto desk. Had her lick it clean.
-another drink story, this time at a hotel. We were at a black tie thing and had way too much to drink. We were going to fool around when we got back to room, but she passed out right after she got naked. I was hungry, so ordered room service. When the guy knocked on the door, I made no effort to cover her up and invited him in. Let him look at her for a couple minutes, turn her over. When he went to leave, told him there mmmmmmmm”there something wrong with the TV, can you send a maintenance guy up? Someone you trust?” And winked. 15 minutes later, he’s back with another guy. Let them both fondle her, finger pussy and ass and then let them each get a photo with their cock and balls against her face. Was going to let them cum on her face but they got called back. So I did it myself.

girlfriend let me fuck her whilst smelling her mum's freshly used panties (straight out of the laundry basket) when we were at her mums' place. on her mum's bed.

broke up shortly afterwards

I made my wife kiss with a prostitute, at first I insisted so much that it seems that she did it because of pressure but afterwards she usually did it just for pleasure and makes me feel guilty for having turned her into a bisexual.

Thanks guy!

We sometimes watch videos of me fucking my ex. She loves getting herself off to that. Maybe more weird than degrading, but it's fucking hot as hell.

What's it feel like getting a rimjob? What about pressing your ass in some qt's face and making them go deep?

I found out a girl I was going out with was cheating on me. I went around to her house (she lived in a house share) when everyone was out.
We ended up fooling around and getting naked and then I suggested we try bondage. So I tie her up with with some belts, dressing gown belts, scarves and anything I could get my hands on. Long story short I cum in her face, which she hated, told her i knew about her cheating, took a shit in her toilet and didn't flush. I left her tied up on the bed and went to the pub.
Her house mate came back and found her tied up about 2/3 hours later.
She doesn't talk to me anymore.

H pls go

best story in the thread

Treated girl like a dog. She was naked, walked her around the house with a leash, made her drink from a bowl like a dog. Made her squat and pee on the floor, then scolded her

It feels amazing. I don't make them go deep. I like it when they just tickle it with their tongue. I do like it when they use their finger to go deep though. Thrust it in and out hard and fast. feels fucking great.

Shit in my ex/side- girls' mouth. Didn't really like it, but figured what the hell. Also pissed in her mouth, and fisted her, ass to mouth, many times, but the poo in the mouth was over the top. Never looked at her the same......

That's nuts

Actually couple of weeks ago. Weekend getaway with the wife. in hotel room and start fooling around when she broke out our bag of toys from home. She brought our bed restraint system. I tied her to the bed with her head hanging over the edge and blindfolded her. once i got her where she couldnt move i opened the blinds to the room where she was spread eagle towards the window. Proceeded to fuck her face and have her rim me. Every time someone would look in and stop i would start fucking her pussy with her big toy and keep fucking her face. when i was done i left her there with her toy hanging out of her and went to the vending machines. there were a couple of fresh loads on the ground and when i was coming back there was a guy jerking off to her. I stayed out of the way and let him finish before going back in the room.

I posted a longer version of this in a thread last night about sexy pasts, but here's the cliff's notes. Wife, about 12 years ago, year and a half before we had met, went to Vegas with friends. March madness was going on, meets a retired NBA player 17 years her senior at the sports book. Get to talking, end up going to dinner and back to his room. He pees on her in the shower the next morning, and asks her to kneel down. She says no way, would only do that if drunk. She ended up spending three nights with him there (days with friends). Second night, they meet in his room again, both drunk, he asks her on the spot if she would try it.

She had one of those drunken whatever happens in vegas stays in vegas moments and took off her heels and knelt down in the shower stall. He immediately dropped his pants and underwear and let the stream fly. She said it started on her breasts, but he quickly pulled it up to her neck and then her chin and face. She had to close her eyes, and within seconds she was soaked. She told him to turn on the shower so it wasn't so concentrated and he did. He asked her to open her mouth but she said no way. He begged and she stuck her tongue out, which quickly got pissed on. It didn't taste as bad she thought it would, and she briefly opened her mouth. He aimed right for it, and she let him, but then closed her mouth and spit.

She didn't see him again, but they pretty much had sex every which way over those three days. They had a condom break their first time together so she said fuck it and went bare the rest of the time.

Was this one of those rooms with the exterior entry doors and windows?

its high noon

Yes. Mountain hot springs lodge/motel. Room was on back side away from parking lot but ground floor.

Date me

Ex-gf of mine was a slave to me. She would wipe my ass after I took a dump, and when I was clean, she would lick my hole to make sure.

Also, she'd suck my dick while I pissed in her mouth.

its 9:30

>overwatch refrence

Mountain time zone represent!

i swear we are the forgotten time zone

does not count

he

Had a girlfriend with a teenage daughter. Relationship wasn't really working out and I threatened to leave. We were sharing the rent at the time and she wasn't earning a lot. She also had pretty low self esteem and basically said she'd do anything to keep me there. So without really expecting a result I told her I wanted the daughter to basically share our bed so I could have threesomes with them both. Couldn't believe it when she actually fucking agreed. The daughter took some persuading but was eventually fine with it. Still ended up splitting up but it was an enjoyable few months.

>try her to do slutty shit all the time
>me, drunk as fuck
>wife comes very late from work
>said: i'll piss you on the face now
>my wife did not say anything
>said: take off your clothes and go under the shower
>then i started to film with my phone
>force her to suck my dick
>facefuck her hard for 5 minutes
>then piss her on the face, tits, all over, a nice beer piss jet
>force her to fap while i piss on her
>blow my load on tits
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>leave her alone and take a beer
>after the shower, she thought she still stink of piss
>i laughed and said we do it every week
>i love to push my wife to the limit
>my wife is such a obedient whore

How old?

i've got a girl who drinks my piss, spit, blood.
she wants me to fart in her mouth and eventually shit in her mouth.

shits gross yo

What would be worse to find out about your wife - that when she was younger she had a golden shower/drank piss or that she gave a dude a rimjob?

Girlfriend was 34, daughter 16.

any pics?

End this meme. You can't degrade someone with something they enjoy. Vanilla sex is degrading to a nun and probably some extreme deviants. Shit that would make you vomit or run away is the least degrading thing in the world to people who like it.

user- do you know who the player was? Well known or no?

One of my wife’s best friends hooked up with a pretty famous former LA Laker she met at a club one night. The guy didn’t want to wear a condom and didn’t trust that she was on birth control, so he fucked her in the ass. She said it was super uncomfortable at first, but after about 10 minutes she was into it. He was balls deep when he nutted. She said she couldn’t go to the bathroom for two days and it was so deep, she never did see the cum come out like she normally would.

The friend doesn’t know I know. I’ve told a couple of my buddies as well. Whenever she enters a room one of us will usually say “boomshakalaka”, and she has no idea why.

I had a friend a few years back that made is girlfriend fuck his friends. One of the times she came over she said she didnt feel like having sex so he threatened to break up with her and throw her shit on the street. I felt a little bad as she was sucking my dick but i got over it.

He was such a dick to her, she was so scared of him leaving her.

Was she here on DACA?

Part I
>spending way to much time on Sup Forums, I developed an obsession with wincest. My wife's father got divorced (he's like 70), and I knew he started surfing CL to meet girls. I posted ads every couple days to the CL in his town with pics of my wife (no face, just body, nude, tits, pussy, etc), and an ad saying we were coming into town and looking for a silver fox to fuck her. After about the eighth or so time of posting, i got a reply that seemed like it may be from him. I carried on a couple day dialog with him, sending more pics, etc. He was all about her, talking about how hot her body was, how much he wanted to fuck her, etc. I told him we were narrowing it down to a handful of guys, but she wanted very much to be degraded, and treated like a total whore, and so we wanted to find a guy or two who would really be able to fulfill that fantasy. He played right into that, describing all the things he would do. He kept asking for a face shot. I went as far as lower half of face, no eyes. I said we would be there on a >weekend when we would actually be visiting him with our kids.

>I told him we decided to meet up with three guys at the same time, and would be getting a hotel room for the evening on that Saturday night and would he join. He was absolutely in. When we arrived up there on the Thursday, my wife, told him we were hoping to get a date night in, and would he watch the kids on Saturday night. I watched his face absolutely destruct, knowing he was missing out. About an hour later, I got an email from him to the throwaway account asking if there was any flexibility in the timing. I said I would try to extend it as long as I could.

Part II
>That Saturday night we went out, and I ended up fucking my wife twice and cumming in her both times. When we got home, she looked totally disheveled, and she went to take a shower. I grabbed her thong and put it in his washing machine, on top, with the cummy gusset showing.

>I sent him a message saying that the two guys who did show up wore her out, and that we had to call it a night. I never could quite determine whether the connected the dots that he was looking forward to his own daughter or not.

>That was a couple months ago. A couple weekends ago, we took advantage of the long weekend to come out and visit him and my mother in law again, since the weather where they both live was awesome.

>My wife and I have talked about going to adult theaters to play around before, and I convinced her that while we were out of town, we should actually check one out. I found one that looked promising, and saw it had glory holes, so put a plan into action.

>I logged onto the dummy account a couple days in advance, and gave him a specific time to go to that theater and we would send him a message with where to meet.

>We got there about 45 minutes before the allotted time, found the booths and started watching vids. I could tell she was getting horny, and suggested that maybe she would want to try something new and try sucking a cock through a glory hole. She was up for it, and we quickly had a cock coming through that she started to jack off before putting it in her mouth. I could tell that one wasn't his, as it looked to be a younger guy (like 30s/40s, not early 70s like her dad). I got an email on the dummy account that he was there, but there was now a line of 3 guys waiting to go in to the booth I told him to meet at. I really needed her not to get skittish, so kept egging her on, telling her how hot it was, etc. After the first guy came in her mouth, I asked her if she wanted to keep going, and she was all about it.

No, she was just a dumb middle class white girl with daddy issues.

Part III
>She blew the next three of them while I fingered her from behind, she was soaking. When an older guy's cock came through the hole, I was absolutely diamonds. I whispered in her ear that I wanted to fuck her, and she immediately put her mouth on the guy's cock and I slid into her from behind. She was giving her a crazy sloppy BJ, sucking balls, etc. When he finally came, he groaned a ton, and I could tell her was shooting into her mouth. She swallowed that one as well. It was so hot, that I came inside her almost instantly.

>He reached through and felt her tits, as she had dropped her top while blowing one of the earlier guys. I whispered to her to turn around and clean my cock off, and when she did her pussy/ass were turned towards the hole in the wall, so he ended up fingering her and grabbing her ass (I found out afterwards that he slid a finger in her ass too, which was awesome). After a few minutes of playing with her pussy, his time in the booth ran out and another guy came in. I encouraged her to go for a while more so that we could give enough time for her dad to get out of there before either of them figured it out. She ended up sucking off 4 more guys, making it nine in total. I checked the parking lot before we left to make sure her dad's car wasn't in the lot.

>It was fucking amazing. I fucked her twice that night.

>I have exchanged a couple more emails with him afterwards. He went on and on about the blowjob, and said it was the best one he's had in the since he was in his 30s. I think my favorite part was he said his ex-wife used to suck his cock like that, but stopped doing it, and so he hadn't gotten one from her since his 50th birthday (so it had been 20 or so years). But even she wouldn't suck his balls, so he really liked that.

>I am still going to try to figure out a way to get her to fuck him, but that is a much harder thing to do surreptitiously without either of them figuring it out.

user, is that her?

Did she lez out with the daughter?

this shit is copypasta

-ass 2 mouth
-cumming in her mouth
-phucking her and finishing inside her pussy while she was passed out (this girl let me did -anything I wanted to her)
-fukking her while she was asleep
-bending her over at the park and making her walk around with my cum dripping down her leg

>Being in a non-serious relationship is edgy now
Sup Forums is fucking dead

I once made a girl call her mom up in tears telling her she hated her mid-coitus. In my defense her mom was a cunt and she did hate her.

who's the chick?

I'm not that user, but why wouldn't it count? I'd argue that it's better/worse than the other shit in this thread.

>find man
>make him wear girly clothes and makeup
>only refer to him as a woman
>buttfuck him
>make him eat his own cum

Seems more degrading than just pissing on some bitch.

i do this with my wife

men will do anything

Pulled my wife’s panties off in front of several guys when she was drunk. Two of them got their fingers wet in her including a friend of mine she hates.

I put an ad in the back pages for guys to fuck my gf. Had 7 guys turn up at a hotel. Got her to wear a blindfold and got them all to fuck her. One of the guys brought his dog along and she sucked the dog off while being fucked in the ass by a total stranger. I recorded the whole thing but she has the sd card with it all on. we used to watch it while we fucked it made her cum every time we watched it