Man of Steel 2

Who should direct this film other than Zack Snyder?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/189876347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brad Bird or death

Mel Gibson

*Brad Bird or John Kosinski
ftfy

Richard Donner.

Kevin Smith

no one because it's never going to get made
henry is sick of the bullshit and is leaving after justice league 2

j.j. abrams

>think of the money, Henry
>think of the fucking money for your hairline implants

>Who should direct this film other than Zack Snyder?

A reboot with Sam Raimi
entire new universe with new actors

Bruce Timm

Tim Burton.

At least get him a Batman movie.

No he needs to play the Joker

George Miller.
I'd like to see how much he is willing to use practical effects on a cape film.

Modern CGI is better than practical effects for sci fi films.

just hand it over to Nolan
It's obvious he's the only one who can handle DC material without fucking everything up

>tfw unironically like Snyder's direction and visual reinterpretation of Superman
>tfw unironically like Ayer's style and writing for Suicide Squad
>tfw unironically like the DCEU
>tfw watching it get constantly shit on

>henry is sick of the bullshit and is leaving after justice league 2
uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh....source?

I like it too.
The trick is to stop giving a shit about other people's opinions.

what's the dark knight rises?

Obviously, but i'd like to see something other than a CGI shitfest DBZ-like-fight scenes for change.

Agree to disagree.
I loved the MoS fights.
>incoming webms
Yes, all the fights.
I don't care how "ps2 XDXD" the CG was.

The ending fight with Zod and Supes was unironically the best capeshit fight.

Well, i the CGI goes from great to meh, but i also like the fight scenes in MoS, and i liked BvS but i had Sucker Punch flashbacks during the Doomsday fight.

no one

no zack, no watch

TSPBP

tspbp!

>The Dark Knight? Are you a nigger, or just one of those coon-loving sycophants who think that black lives matter? Why don't you go back to fixing the race riots in Gotham before more stupid fucking cops get killed.

Jesus Christ Raimi, how can you be so current?

Snyder is good.
But if he wants better reception for his movies, he just has to realize that the target audience for any popular capeshit are the lowest common denominator.

/thread

Raimi already ruined the only decent Marvel-hero.

Why would you do the same to DC?

jesus fuck the reddit and it's baitposts

ok, how did Raimi "ruin" Spider-Man, cuck?

Probably the anti-semitism and the rape scenes.

Zack should direct it but they should let him make it R and do whatever he wants.

Watchmen was by far the best capeshit movie ever made. Specifically because it was a drama first capeshit second. Also please hollywood stop making pg13 comic book movies. It's gay as fuck desu.

I never was big on comics, but I used to read a few Spider-man comics in my child-hood.

The when I was in my teens I heard that there was a Spider-man movie.

Got hyped as fuck and that was the day I understood that film adaptations dont work.

Spiderman is TRASH. Its garbage. It almost seems like they fucked it up on purpose, thats how bad it is.

>casting
>acting
>story
>production
>costumes
>"cgi"
>villain

Its literally garbage.

>MUH S-2 IS SO GOOD THOUGH

Fucking kill yourself and take you shitty old buzzwords with you.

0/10

what does this mean?

It's just Disney's bought reviewers. Those movies make tons of cash. People love watching them.

26th post best post

That's cute. You live in a world where it's possible Snyder won't direct. I envy you.

>wanting anyone but the saviour of capekino
Man of Steel was bad but BvS and Watchmen are both great. The studios should just fuck off and stop force him to release half the films.

Michael Bay

MoS grew on me.
I didn't really like it in theaters.

Nice argument.

Not an argument.

>Man of Steel was bad

See here in case you missed it with your edgy maymay.

This.

I'm with you buddy. Except Suicide Squad is an editing, pacing and storytelling mess. It wasn't bad, but I got more out of watching it as an unfolding cinematic accident than watching it as a movie.

But Man of Steel has the best action ever, great sound and aesthetics, and Batman v Superman is. . . something special. I've never fuckng wanted to rewatch a movie over and over and over again like I do bvs.

Dumpan my snyder kino images folder.

powerful poster tbqh

this, you just know anyone will else will just make a bad capeshit movie. I want to have some fun laughing at the ridiculously terrible movie snyder will manage to create again

Snyder, Zack

The world isn't ready a RREU (Racist Riami Extended Universe)

Kino

Then the movie will be literally named "the bible", the only mention of comics would be the DC logo at the start.

Is that poster official? If it is, why haven't this been used more than the others? It's fucking amazing.

>should
>other than Zack Snyder

Does not compute.exe

based fucking batfleck

>smiling superman
>neutral batman
KINO

Henry pls stay you good superman

Me.

Give me a shot, Warner Brothers

Agreed on everything excepot the suicide sqaud part.
It really took me a while until I understand Snyder's version of superman, but then I realize that I was expecting the Richard Donner one.
ANd I like BvS, it is one of those movies that you can always discover something every time you watch it. And the visuals are perfect.
But SS is a big mess for me. Really one of those wasted potencial movies.

Should've waited for the Director's Cut. People said BvS was a mess too and I just waited for the Director's Cut and it was perfectly coherent and well-paced to me.

vimeo.com/189876347

Enjoy

Suicide Squad should not be mentioned in the same thread as BvS or even MoS.

BvS, particularly the extended cut, is a pretty amazing literary work and one of the most layered and thematically dense pieces of genre fiction released in decades. Suicide Squad is just pop-trash.

I don't know as long as they keep the fucking camera still

let's hope for the extend version then

>aliens doom nations
Bravo Snyder.

MARTHA!

dubs speaks truth as usual

GOAT movie poster

Was a great scene.

This really is the only answer. If MoS2 was directed by anyone else, Sup Forums just wouldn't have the same passion for it the way they do for Snyder's masterpieces.

>vimeo.com/189876347
liked and shared. got some more? a guy did a thesis on Man of Steel. Wonder why hasn't he done the same for BvS...

Why didn't we get a Director's Cut of MoS? Felt like a good chunk of the movie was missing.

MAKE IT LOOK LIKE TAS

>Man of Steel 2 was put on hold in favor of BvS because nobody gave a shit about it and it made Superman Returns-tier money
>source

Man of Steel made twice what Returns made

This was pretty good even if some things were far-fetched. Snyder does love his art.

and cost twice as much

>400 mil vs 600 mil
>twice as much

Also MoS did most of it outside of the US, domestically they did about the same