>It's a Kevin Bartlett contemplates death with Greg Venom Denham episode

>wahhh they wuz mean
Murphy is a poof

HEAVE HO UNNA

murphy confirmed homo?

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

Elite thread

Good to see leejun doubling up their offensive powers after I yet again outtipped them on the werkend.

Reminder that XDXD posting is the sure sign of a mental midget.

>can't tip football
>can't tip cricket
>can't tip who is destroying his spirit

>all these poofs obsessed with based tipgod RC
sad

trip on faggot

come on lads we need to be better than this it's 2017 ffs

what is this

There's three Reality Cunt On Aborted Narrative Watch posters in this thread, three more than Reality Cunt's tipping score

EPIC xD

Seriously Anti RC posters need to fuck off. "Literally" the /afl/ equivalent of Pro Trump posters on pol.

Aah fuck, now he's gone and protected his feed, such is the price of fame. Better be back by Friday or I'll be devo.

Brisbased

Trip on

Like clockwork.

>ctr p-p-please leave

If you were at all able to identify who is destroying your spirit, you would have realised that original aborted narrative watch poster is anti-Sup Forums, anti-saxon, and used to spam 'Sup Forums is gay' in /cric/ non-stop

wow what a fucking poof

Think I'm an Eagles fan now.

does saxon post in /afl/? I haven't seen much of that kind of shit he would post on /cric/ here.

trip on faggot and see

>2 Friday night games and a Thursday night game @ Kardinia Park in the next 3 weeks

Should be interesting at least

>Greg Venom Denham
lmao baffles me that bloke has managed to make a living just dribbling shit and having people be annoyed by it

>"targeted, personal attacks/sledging"
Anyone know why Marc Murphy was being a little bitch? I heard rumblings of them addressing it by press conference.

People are addicted to being annoyed and offended these days like crack. That's how people like him, Caro that movie nigger Armond White still have a job. Most journalism is just about seeing how can chat the most outrageous shit and not get fired for it.

I want to know what it was they were sledging murph with to make him cry so hard

they were saying his missus cheated on him

so murphy is a cuck?

kek what a poof. I would think that type of shit would be Page 1 of Mind Games 101

depends if you believe the rumours I guess

but yeah that's what the saints were getting stuck into him about and considering he got so upset their might be some merit to them

I heard that it was Wayne Carey. Not even joking.

I triggered the /afl/ community yesterday and exposed and enraged a bunch of obsessed redditors, phoneposters and high schoolers, and there's nothing you can say to bring me down because you'll never know this feeling of redemption and pleasure.

Yeah I heard it was him too. You'd think Marc would just brush it off if there wasn't an element of truth. Carey's body language when they bring it up on Falking Tooty tonight will be interesting

Top kek Carey destroying relationships and he isn't even playing anymore.

this may be the highest rating episode of talking footy ever

not that that's a high bar lmao

Imagine the level of arrogance and self absorption you'd have to have to be able to cuck a recognizable captain of an AFL club. Unless Murphy only picks slags. He married her too kek

murphys gf is a known footy slut, can't believe he married her. have a look at her Instagram, she's 70% made of plastic

she was a qt in her early days

what she's done to her face and tits is a travesty

was just about to say the same thing lad

instagram.com/cestvogue/?hl=en

Must get passed around the players like a tea cup

I heard Sam Gilbert and a few other Saints players slept with her before they were married and they were giving him shit about that.

>can't tip sports
>can't find an excuse
>will never have a life of any valuable use

That makes more sense than Carey 2bh. What a mental midget, don't marry a slag, pretty easy.

still, who the fuck would want to touch Carey? At least have some pride and go with Warnie for your oily, chamois skinned geriatric fling.

'literally' thought she was a doll first time I looked at this photo

Classic Carey.

Still scoring even out of the game.

based murph becomes the first player to publicly marry a realdoll and he gets sledged for it

disgraceful by the saints, sexual orientation should be out of bounds just like racism

trying too hard/10

Imagine marrying a slag who fucked Sam Gilbert, of all people. He probably fucked her in the navel

So it was literally just "hurr your wife is a whore"

Crying over this has just confirmed it for everyone in the footy world. Not just players. Not too bright murph.

>lecturer mentioned Sup Forums today

In what context?

Monitoring of social media platforms, saying reddit has less moderation than most and Sup Forums has next to none

What are you studying?

Oi cunt we were in the same lecture for Business Computing at RMIT right, lecturer said the same thing

Watching Talking Footy now
>Murphy sprays Carlisle about supplement scandal (which he apparently cops weekly)
>A few blokes tell Murphy his wife is a whore (and probably had a good time with some Saints)
>Murphy tweets some bullshit about untrue muh respect for women
>Carlisle likes a comment saying he's a fucking whinger

KEK they are addressing Carey about his role in it all

>"They're trolls, they're keyboard warriors"

tfw >we're part of the AFL now

Watch this story go on for the next month as everyone will boo Murphy now

Murphy managed to make a mountain out of this and now everyone, regardless of truth, thinks his wife is a scrumpet and Carey boinked her to boot.

talk about fucking up. Saints players backed up Carlisle almost too well.

P-Please respond

SJW scum bags trying to take sledging out of the game. What a fucking joke, this cunt has sprayed a guy (who was looking seriously injured) about drugs and supplements and all of sudden you fold like tissue paper when someone say "hey mate your wife is a whore lmao"
What a fucking beta Carlcuck

Did Mario from Doncaster call up SEN again after that shitshow from his boys?

Good choice, mountain jew

hey my lecturer did too. Only I wasn't paying attention because the thicc qt in front of me had her g-string poking out of her jeans and I spend the whole hour with a hard on.

Don't think they allow patient out calls from the nut house lad.

i thought carlilse was a drop kick, kinda like the cheeky cunt now

Who sperged out harder this weekend: Cuck Murphy or Bitchmond autist?

Yeah, thought he was a fuckhead at essenshit, but now that he's elsewhere I enjoy him being a loose cunt

Unfortunately not lad, UQ

get a sneaky snap of it? It's surprisingly easy to do

nah don't have a phone right now

>forming your opinions of people based on the team they play for
Just reading this post I can tell you're never going to make more than 80k a year.

Carlisle's "liked" comment was from a Saints regular on big footy named Rors. Pretty funny

Yeah he rang in and said dimma couldn't coach

pov cunt

Damn, I gotta admit though the lectures feel like they've got almost fuck all to do with the actual prac work, can't wait for it to bite me in the ass in the actual exams. Keep studying hard m80

I don't miss having one desu

What uni lad

>essenshit

UWA

Looks like there's 3 of us in different states doing a Bus Comp course? Funny stuff

>poorfag

>essenshit

> essenshit dopers

>not being able to afford a proxy

hey hey guys come on...

isnt it really

>Basedendon

I think thats a more positive word.

>Collingwood are piled next to Lions in the bottom
Disgusting, Buckley needs to go and Fasolo should've gone to specsavers

>the absolute state of the chinks that post in aus/pol/
I wish that user had never told me about this cancer

Buckley should coach collingwood for another decade

If he is sacked, Collingwood move off the bottom and that's bad for everyone

Very nice organised assault on me by the leejunaires.

I'm picturing Russell Gilbert tßh

get fucked, it's Kyriwog tier behaviour. It's not SJW boogieman it's common fucking decency. If you condone this shit in either word or action got follow the NRL or wogball. It's not banter, it's just condoning shitcunts and their shitcunt ways.

Execute All Lunchcutters.

KEK
Ask me how I know you got cucked hard sweetie.

t. Marc

(You)

t. wog

youtube.com/watch?v=sNbh8Nzh1tk

>muh banter amirite xdxd

protip: When you lose your virginity, it's inevitably going to happen to you.

>it's inevitable
fucking lmao

cuck by name, cuck by nature

Get raped.

You've never been cheated on? You've never cheated on someone? It happens, and it's shitty on both sides. It's a rite of passage. If it hasn't happened then you're either not interested in sex, extremely boring, a virgin, or easily lied to/too trusting and it's happened without your knowledge.

It hurts even if you don't give a fuck about the other person and feeling shitty about being cheated on is literally the opposite of getting cucked.