Eminem's new album is called Revival.
Will drop sometime in November.

Is Sup Forums hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

askaboutrevival.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will the real slim shady please stand up

has trial by fire leaked yet

im expecting trash, hopefully at least one song is good. eminem was good at one point a while ago

everyone was good till they had a 100+ production team

expect pop stars...tehy are legit whore monekys

He's a cringy anti-Trump establishment artist who love to rap in different voices. He is afraid to be called racist more than anything in his life because it would ruin his cringy "legacy".

eminem is an edgelord,not everybody that criticizes your boyfriend is an sjw shill or some dumb shit

All whites are by their nature racist. There is no such thing as a non-racist white man.

After Marshall Mathers LP (the original) and I suppose maybe a few D-12 tracks if those came after, I stopped paying attention to him and pretend he retired.

From The Eminem Show onwards, on every album/song it seems he made , he adopted this annoying ass flow that never changes and he's just wack as shit.

I never listened to the trump freestyle even though I don't have much of a political feeling about it either way (I am pretty much indifferent for the most part about him being president, and don't really give much of a shit about politics) or any of his more hyped shit that came out in recent memory (he's had cyphers too and shit like that I think that people piss themselves over as well, but from the one I sampled it's the same lyrical wankery bullshit).

So, no. I'm not hyped. I don't plan on listening to it even though I'm still an avid fan of hip hop and rap, he is no longer tolerable and hasn't been for years now.

Agreed. This extends to all people of every colour, everywhere.

Racism is normal and healthy. Don't let (((them))) tell you otherwise.

it's doesn't just extend to whites faggot. every race is racist. especially Asians, they are racist as fuck but nobody cares.

>relapse
>recovery
>revival

I didn't know Portugal. The Man released a deluxe edition of Woodstock.

kinda, but not really. I liked his trump freestyle because of how much it triggered the alt right but other than that his new stuff isn't very good. seems like that his coffee pot has long since dropped.

>mfw relapse is the best of all of them

He should've stuck to the drugs

I really hope people aren’t excited for a new Eminem album in 2017

>Eminem disses Trump
>dozens of 200+ reply threads

>Eminem announces an actual new album
>*crickets chirping*

DAS AN AWFULLY STEAMY TEA KETTLE

THIS

going in the same way senpai

heres the fake website in case you guys havent seen it:

askaboutrevival.com

i think its a continuation of relapse the website is about medication, and it has popsomepills fake conpany from relapse

>he adopted this annoying ass flow that never changes and he's just wack as shit.

THIS also its fucking stupid how no one has called him out on it, i have been listening to him after encore and the best album post TES is relapse

whats weird i think he still has it, the bad meets evil ep he did with royce he sounded incredible on it, than released recovery and went back to the same shit

It's almost like Sup Forums is just a Sup Forums shit posting website now...