Anyone have experience with quitting soda? Did it make you feel better? Did you lose weight?

Anyone have experience with quitting soda? Did it make you feel better? Did you lose weight?

It does help lose weight, even cutting out diet soda. Just drink water. I know water has zero taste but you'll be surprised how much weight you lose from just not drinking soda

Lost a ton of weight.
Feel better overall.

Treat soda like dessert. One every once in a while isnt bad. You should be drinking water anyway

yes

Significantly less sluggish

>drinks syrup all day sitting on his ass
>why fat Sup Forums?

drink coffee in the morning and switch to diet or tea in the afternoons. drink a shit ton of water. green tea is better if you don't like hot drinks. eventually, the sugar dependency disappears and the caffeine headaches will be subsided by the coffee. just cut back on a week to week basis and you'll lose an incredible amount of weight.

wtf do amerifats drink soda during meals?

I currently try do the same. If you feel quiting it is hard for you you might try to buy a diet one from time to time. My brain is so hardwired, that buyinbit actually feels good and satisfying. What I do is get a diet one once in a while, also I buy small bottle or a can. Usually this is enough to satisfy my abstinence from it. I am striving to quit the diet one too now. The benefits are that you won't feel heavy after meal, you will get rid of the phosphorus acid that makes you go to the toiled and throw out the water from your system, therefore you won't be thirsty as much and you won't crave coke even more that way. Also, reduced sugar intake will help you with weight loss and might help with improving cognitive functions

Dog, just drink filtered water and eat fruit. Soda on a regular basis is horrible for you; just order on occasion in restaurants or something.

I used to drink at least one 2 liter bottle of Coke and loads of coffee a day and quit because I noticed all the caffeine was fucking with my sleep. I didn't lose weight after that, but I wasn't overweight to begin with, but I found myself feeling so much better after that. I'll still drink the occasional soda but 99% of what I drink now is water if you don't count all the beer.

yes. i lost about 5kg after quitting soda

I'm Canadian and I used to drink it all day.
I'm this guy

just quit butterteeth its not hard

Switching to diet doesn't help at all. Its still loaded with sugar and caffeine, just slightly less than regular soda.

Used to drink 1-2 cans of coke everyday from 10-19ish. I quit because i stopped enjoying it, my man boobs halved in size i lost weight and felt a slight increase in energy. I'd recommend it but you need to look at it as the first step to getting your health on track.

Soda-drinker/fatboii here, any thoughts on replacing soda with beer? Is it any good?

be tipsy 24/7. sounds good
also great if you want to be an alcoholic

>Never got addicted to soda
>Got fat anyway
>Can't lose weight by cutting out soda

Just recently (about a week ago) started a no soda diet. Been going great. Yeah I had cravings but just drink water everytime so it goes away. Been feeling better each day. It sucks but its worth it.

eat less
exercise more

I drink about 10 cokes a day and I think im getting stomach problems from all the acidity and im getting an ulcer but I cant stop.

I quit soda a while ago. — I drink occasionally, but not each day or even each week.

I mixed my lemonade with water, to continuously reduce the urge, until I was able to replace it with water.

I feel better, but I didn’t lose any weight

yup
lost 35kg the first year i quit
good luck user