Gf broke up with me

gf broke up with me

how should i spend the rest of this crappy day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself, post about it on tumbler, binge eat, or tell your ex your going to kill your self if you dont get back to gather

Kys faggot op

build a beeramid and wack it to camwhores

Sleep

smoke, ALOT!

Go to the mall or a place where there are lots of bored females. Flirt. Check them out. Maybe get a number. You'll realize that one bitchy piece of ass isn't the end of the world.

Well you could stop being a bitch and kill her parents for revenge

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Look at gf memes

thats actually kinda helpful thank you

You're welcome user. Hanging with friends helps keep your mind off of things too.

what if you don't have any

Jacking off

You're hanging with Sup Forumsros right now.

This, or go buy some pizza, or something heavy in carbs and veg out in front of Netflix all day. Comfort food is comfort food for a reason.

masterbating

man thats a lovely yet lame joke

think i might do i little of both

accept your one chance at living a normal life is now over. Get over it. Or don't. You do you

Eat your favourite food and watch your favourite movie/play your favourite game.

It's going to suck for a while, but you'll feel better eventually.

Spend it realizing how much better off you are now that you don't have to deal with some cunt that obviously wasn't the person you thought she was.

If the break-up is because you're an asshole then I have great news for you! Being an asshole means finding another girl will be fucking easy and you've just scored a some alone time to get everything back into perspective.

If the break-up is because you're a fucking idiot that ruined something you give a shit about then your bad day might just turn into a lifetime of regret and failed relationships smeared in humiliation and anger with a sprinkle of depression and topped off with a big, juicy slice of self loathing.

Or just get over it and stop being a faggot because there are billions of other girls on this rock and you'll find plenty that will sit on your face.