Explain his appeal

Explain his appeal.

same as meme demarco, they're famous for their personality not their music

he does someting black people do in a very white way which makes white girls go crazy :3 plus hes funny meme man xD i love filthy frank

Hes got potential for memes. Thats about it. Thats probably the largest part of making it as a musician today. If you arent some meme clown then you wont get anywhere.

No need to be so mad, Tyrone.

but most people i know got into him initially because of his music and then realised he was actually a really good guy

I have a mate who is really into his music and tries to put it on at every opportunity, which is really annoying cuz all his songs sound exactly the same.

he got famous through soundcloud, he is the living "anyone can make it and I'm proof" meme

he makes pop music and a bunch of people like it

/thread

pop musician with a relatable personality to white trailer trash

I hate musicians who smoke publicly

xD hes friends with le epic fat meme man and pink man!!! I love memes!!!!

k atnthony

OOOOO I FAAALL APAAART

Great marketing and image plus a tolerable discography. But mostly marketing.

Basically mastered that sound Drake for some reason decided to go for after his "trying to rap like kanye but with more singing" phase ended. So, R&B with heavy trap influence. Post Malone unironically does it better than most others.

The reason he hasn't just disappeared off the face of the earth after white iverson got big is because he's a genuinely likeable dude with an actual rags to riches story that comes off cool as fuck every interview while also having a very recognizable look aka he's marketable as fuck. A lot of meme potential to which is also needed in these soundcloud days.

I don't even like his music but this is pretty obvious shit m8

I like rockstar tbqh. it's a banger

He's stone cold with the flex.

makes me sick to look at. Reminds me of Jeff Ross.

He looks like shit in a meme-y way which appeals to the teens

I'm white and even I think this true.

I JUH WANNA SAYY CUNGRACHOOLASHINNNNNNNNNNNNN.... WE WOORK HARD AND FORGOT TO DO VACAYSHUNN