WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHIL-

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHIL-

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fail troll

inb4 coal burner, it's not like she had a choice

>inb4 300 replies

Found the future single mom.

It's Tyson Bredford breh, a black model. I think he's a little more adjusted to the society than your typical hoodrat.

Found the coalburning faggot.

You realise that black was bred put in Europe and the only blacks today are from southern countries where white and other light skinned people haven't fucked them yet.

I think mixed women are fucking hot. Looking forward to seeing all the hot mixed girls with daddy issues in the future.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/

Wow the "DIVERSITY" is soo nice

First asian nigger i saw

WE WUZ KANG ARTHURS AND SHEEET .

no^^

Face like he smells some shit under that giant schnoz.
He has'' dirty sanchez''
Niggers and tattoos ...LEL ... what is the point ..you can't even see them properly

MOD MODSSSS this is zoophilia, please Ban. :

there is no problem with racemiwing

>racemiwing
what is racemiwing?

you're right

modern_white_men in US,Uk,France,Sweden,Germany...that's all.
Worthless cucks .

Here in Russia women DESPISE black bio-trash and are anti gay and pro family.
Russian men will be the last white guys in the world if you guys will not stop CUCKING

remember we the fallen in the new world, my Russian Sup Forumsrother. But I think you will be fighting the racially impure eurislams on your borders before we are fighting canadislamics in a civil war.

Im ok with that as russian women will always be the best, even the president sees that. Even the considered 5's they are over 90000 here

I am a disgusting brown monster, cleanse me my brothers. I will become a eunich just to have a normal family with values.

for me every human newborn is disgusting but what the hell why little niggers look like gremlins

>normal day in Russia

Niggers gonna nig....