Ywn will never see this like god had intended

>ywn will never see this like god had intended

explain?

At a healthy weight? Yeah probably

I like the other girl from Modern Family better anyways.

she chopped her titties off

drained her melons

the mexican fat genes are gonna kick in full force and there's no way she doesn't end up like her mom within the next decade

Quit posting this fat bitch. We've already established that she's gone from an 8 to a 6.

she's greek you goober

>Quit posting this fat bitch.

Wouldn't you know it, he and a bunch of other people are going to do the exact opposite just to annoy people.

>people find this attractive

She had breast reduction, which never turns out alright.
Maybe it was medical and her back was suffering from her giant udders. Most likely it was spiteful cunts or executives who wanted her to maintain her shape for the show.

>Cut boobs off cuz they're too heavy
>gain 30 lbs

>Most likely it was spiteful cunts or executives who wanted her to maintain her shape for the show.

Hopefully not, that's a pretty shitty reason honestly.

It's already happening, user. That pic where she's at a gas station with flip flops and without makeup are nothing but depressing, plus she's gained a lot of weight and has made embarrassing attempts at staying relevant by acting slutty in public now that no one gives her any attention.

>Mexican
Disgusting, desu.

> I hate all the misogyny and men objectifying me, im going for elective surgery

> Waah now im a depraved cum slut dont slut shame me men. I'll flaunt everything i've got.

Is she genuinely mentally ill?

Nope just a 2016 female

>DAYUUM

there is wrong heavy and right heavy

Down the the thickness

Nope, she's just a modern female: a walking contradictory mess.

THICC in all its glory

you don't get it guys, perfect is boring
tell me you don't wanna nut in this goddess of fertility

>Down the the thickness

>my tits are too big
>better to cut them off than to stop being fat!
Her retardation makes her even more undesirable