When did movies become political statements?

when did movies become political statements?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=on2H8Qt5fgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since movies were first invented. Idiot.

None of those are political statements. Do you even know what that word means you fucking retard?

okay but BP and Broke MT. are actually good tho. Fembusters was a hot piece of shit

this lol

fpbp

/thread

So basically just cause some gay feminist nigger gets made you hate these movies you're gonna come on b to cry about it?

"THIS PERSON SAID SOMETHING AND NOW IM NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS!

Kill yourself.

ahhhem

>incl. dat president's endorsment in the middle

So you are saying white people should be casted as the main characters of BP?

Yes

Somewhere around Birth Of A Nation.

Always

They always were, you're only just ignorant of the statements they were making since it was a different time in history. You'll understand better when you grow up I think. Now put your phone away and pay attention to your English teacher

They have always been that
youtube.com/watch?v=on2H8Qt5fgA

well they didn't have a movie people wanted to see. let's go for controversy

Ever hear of the movie Birth of a Nation? Its a 1915 movie about why the kkk are the good guys. Politics unfortunately have corrupted everything right from the get go. You're just older now so you see it like the rest of the adults who have an iq above 80.

>let's go for controversy

Who would be the hero otherwise?

Almost everything in the Wizard of Oz was a political symbol of the times. God, y'all have some uneducated motherfuckers up in here.

It's just completely unrealistic that they have a black guy doing superhero stuff. I saw a black once and he wsa eating bananas and drawing in the dirt with his 12 foot wiener and screaming ooga booga at white people while smoking the pots. I can't believe in comic books anymore when they do fake crap like have a black as a hero this is what happens when they let girls be nerds but everybody knows they cant really be because they ruined video games by playing them wrong and liking the wrong ones and shits.

It's still rated 10/10

>brokeback mountain
lmao dude

why do people on the right consistently complain about politics intersecting with other things?

"Get your politics out of muh NFL football!!"
"Get your politics out of muh movies!!"
"Get your politics out of muh awards shows!!"

Your arguments are so strong, I have now changed my opinion. Adams Sandler i blackface for Black Panther

Wait, they're not?

Ask your grandad

>Adams Sandler blackface for Black Panther
Funniest thing I've heard of in awhile