Media player thread

Anyone else proud of the way they set up their media player? I'm running good old foobar2000, and I'm pretty happy with my current layout, but I'm always looking to improve. Anyone have any suggestions? Post a screenshot of your media player in this thread

>all my muzak is in playlists since I started using Foobar2000
>"hey maybe if I use musicbrainz, I could just go from the tags like everyone else does!"
>musicbrainz annihilates the tags on a bunch of my music, making actual albums have their songs tagged as though they're from a compilation album or another one entirely

>128 kbps

Why

nice, sweet and simple. i would imagine you keep it in a window rather than the kind of fullscreen look im stuck with

musicbee looks really aesthetically pleasing. that's one of the only ones i haven't tried yet. how is it in terms of functionality?

what do you mean your music is in playlists? you don't have them organized by folder?

I downloaded that album at least 6 years ago now, it might've deteriorated. i usually don't like 128, might as well listen on youtube at that point, which i have been doing lately, so i didn't notice.

Hey now I really like this one! How did you get that playlist selector on the top left? different fonts, total duration displayed, it seems like it automatically opens without having to drag anything. that's probably a third party plugin, right?

you can change the font by go to apperance preferences.There you can change the font and color of your foobar

oh i know, i just realized that you didn't have different fonts in the same window. thought you had some playlist titles in bold, italics, and regular, but that's just the font. im pretty tired.

anyway now that i have no need for itunes anymore, i can start downloading flac again. how much do sound cards play into producing a higher quality sound? i have some pretty decent logitech speakers, but im still using the sound card that came with this computer. is it absolutely essential to upgrade to a more high end one?

>*whistles*
Sweet setup bro.

>what do you mean your music is in playlists? you don't have them organized by folder?
I have them all organized by folder, but I've made them playlists

musicbee is awesome i switched from itunes a while a go and never looked back

its fast easy to use and highly customizeable

I miss using Winamp

I usually always have a splitscreen

>it might've deteriorated
nice meme

Been using it this way for over 2 years now, wouldn't have it any other way.

Can someone explain to me why the fuck Spotify puts ads on local music files? I don't understand why anyone would use this shit

>all this wasted space
dear lord...

>I downloaded that album at least 6 years ago now, it might've deteriorated.
ayy

interesting cover, what's the album like?

trippy

Please tell me you have a tutorial for this

my eyes are burned by all this white space...

>interesting cover, what's the album like?
a bit too cheesy/Fusion
pic related is better/smoother

How do I optimize musicbee? Getting kind of bored with this layout

fish on shuffle! :))

also u guys seem to put a lot of time in foobar
i tried installing a skin to it and it broke down ahaha

u dont have a lot of options t b h