Boys and balls, a knotty story

Boys and balls, a knotty story

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.bad-dragon.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for some people it might be like that. I can remember after my first time with a guy, it felt pretty surreal. I had to keep asking myself about whether I really did masturbate and make out with another guy. It was surreal, until I started to do it more often. Maybe it was just because the first time was so special that I really wasn't sure it had happened.

I'm not even sure what I can differentiate from the events as I remember them, everything but the smell and the teeth grinding was hazy.

needs more masc dom and fem sub

It was a really long time ago, memories aren't always the best

Yeah, over a decade ago. Geez, bye youth.

If he's making a face like that with the knot going in, I would love to see it when his top wants to start to pull out while he's knotted up

post orgasm expansion

i want a boy to knot in my mouth...

The best part of it by far, when it expands and grows he finally hits your spot and you starts to cum everywhere.While it turns and grinds inside of your hole, he's trying to pull out but you're clenching down so he can't and every single drop of cum he can manage is inside of you

I have a large Rex with a suction cup, you don't gotta tell me about that tether.

Ahhhh I'm so jealous. I want to get a rex so bad. I don't think I could manage a large boy, so I'd probably need medium size. I want to get knotted so bad

What firmness do you have?

soft, because that knot is monster. Anything harder and It'd be a hospital visit. My sphincter, though resillient, can't be slam open like that without incurring some SERIOUS damage.

This is an old family photo. I need an updated pic.

I'll be sure to get soft then, thanks. when I get some disposable income I'm totally going to buy him. I think I might get a cumtube too, I want to get creampied and take his knot.

And you have JT? Now I'm really jealous

This is for those really long sessions.

It's actually snowball.
TBH, I can only get the knot on those special days. I recommend a medium size. It's fun to hit the large knot, but damn, if it doesn't take forever to stretch.

Yeah, idk what that is.

Well fuck me then, it looked like JT. My bad.

Ok, that's really good to know. Even the medium knot is pretty big for me, my largest plug is maybe half an inch smaller. But that's what they're for, to help stretch and practice.

I'm already starting to get excited about getting one. I'm going to have to dig out all of my other toys to start training lol

I have too many toys to name off the top of my head. I spent too much on dragon dongs.
Chance UF XL | L | M
Echo XL
Winston's XL
Tyson XL | L | M
Trent L
Rex L
Cockatrice M
Flint M
Tucker S
Mountain Drake
Snowball
Aneros Black

I believe that's all of them

Wow, that's a lot of toys. I just have a few different plugs and one dildo that I really like. It's big enough and long enough to please me anally and orally. and it has a suction cup but I really want a dog cock to knot me.

Which one is your favorite toy and what's your least favorite?

I think my least favorite is Winston's tail. It was an adopt. it came in an 8 firmness, which, for the tip, was kinda pokey. It never found it's way around too easily.

My favorite would be Tyson, it has that depth without being too girthy, and it just snakes its way around every corner because of the print quality. It's so nice.

Forgot pic

Close up

why?

idfk haha

That tail does not look like he's fun to use, even as cool as it may be. Tyson looks like a lot of fun, I can see what you mean by not being too girthy. It looks like it could be a great toy to get max pleasure from with a smooth and long shaft like that.

I'm looking at BDs website right now and they took down all the commissioned art they had and a lot of the animal descriptions for their toys. They look like they've gone mainstream

i wanted to call you all gay but then i realized i'm gay too so i'm not better in any way lol

That's what I saw from a while ago. the descriptions came down one my one.
forums.bad-dragon.com/ You can still find some stuff here. Nothing "official" anymore, though.

I'm the guy from all of these pictures. I'm 3x gay