GF/Wife Sharing Thread

GF/Wife Sharing Thread

Share your experiences/stories/pics of your wives and GFs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucked my wife last sunday. It was dope.

You can start by posting your real wife

Anyone fuck their wife in their office? My wife works at the same university I do but on the other side of campus. I want to fuck her in my office but the opportunity hasn't come up yet.

I have fucked my wife in almost every work place I've had since we started dating.

I fucked her at my last job but it was a small business and I would be there alone often. I have access to my office 24/7 but we live a fair bit away and I'm not gonna drive in on Sunday just to fuck her. I'm waiting for an opportunity to arise naturally.

Cool. Wait for it, but do it. This is important!

bump

Just posted this over in another thread but I hooked up my roommate with my fuckbuddy and she was his first. I kind of see him as a little brother so I look out for him

Are you in college?

Yeah, my wife and I snuck into her office, where she proceeded to pose for pics, and we sucked and fucked. Good times

My gf

Would love to fuck your wife man. Give me moar in lingerie dude!

she look good mate

No, graduated from a Uni a couple of years ago and I'm working with a consulting company. My friend is in JC right now so he's living with me to save money

I fucked my wife in the parking lot of my workplace. In a van with tinted windows after the sun went down and no one was around. Did a similar thing later, but in a Target parking lot.

Want more?

sure mate , her or on kik ?

So you whored out your fuckbuddy to him? Did you at least watch?

My wife and I pulled off into a local park and fucked after it got dark last week. It felt like I was in high school again. The sex was amazing or anything but it was a ton of fun.

Here is fine

I once fucked my gf in the back of my mustang hatchback in a mall parking lot, at night, but the mall was open

post her brother

Anyone got a girl they wish would be a little slut for other guys?

love her nipples

My gf

I fucked my girlfriend in her university’s bathroom. Loved it

Show more. Her age?

I'd suck poop out ta them titties

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

You'll like this one

More?

No, some nights if i'm over with my gf or just really tired I'll have her spend the night in his room. If I'm at the house and I do that though its pretty hot to hear her moaning super loud, friend must have a huge dick or is doing something

naked please

She's 21

i do , they look perfect for sucking !

Nudes?

This one is my personal favorite

My wife likes the thrill from the danger of possibly being caught. It was fun.

The Target we were at was open, but we chose a pretty secluded spot. The closest anyone got to us was an employee collecting carts, maybe within 30 yards. Kinda wanna try again, but somewhere with more traffic.

Sorta heavy, but still attractive. Looks Jewy. Artist, likely with a trust fund. Probably an absolute whore in the sheets.

i can see why , she must be fun to fuck , any of her ass or pussy ?

For sure

on all fours ? or bend over ?

Nah. All I got, sorry

ever shared her ? i know that i would love to fuck her

WEW lets see the rear shot now

how do you keep your girlfriend from finding out? seems a bit complicated

In our case we were about 25 yards from one of the mall's entrances, 2 spaces away from a light, several folks walked by during our sexcapade, don't know how many noticed anything. GF was both very excirted/horny, and scared.

Fucked my gf on her bosses desk at her law firm, obviously after hours but still gets me diamonds

I never have. We've talked about it before. She loves dick so...

thats hot. give us more detail.

Tits?

your gf looks great , show us more

Bitch had an ugly ass face. Looks like a man

Tell that bitch to get some sleep

Dafuq kinda hat is her dad wearing in those photos?

She seems pretty damn cute. Post some more. Can you post nudes?

damn she got a great body , you are a lucky guy

Those glasses are not good on her face. Should get something more low profile. Not as wide.

Had the current gf for a long time, parents love her and she is total wifey material. But she moved about an hour away for work so we see each other a few times a month and Skype a lot.
Mostly keep this hot latina around because she is the tightest pussy ever and she doesn't mind doing some housework when she is over.

Don't know what else to say, be more specific

Those glasses look way better

Happily together for over 23 years now.

tel us the story of the first night. how did you make it happen,. what was his reaction, etc.

nice. you e ver share her with a friend?

any bikini ?

GF

They’re the same glasses!

As a matter of fact, yes. She constantly in contact with strangers, employers, colleagues, food, objects and friends.

NIce!

how many of your friends have you let fuck her?

She nice body and face. Post more!

Last one

forget the glasses , her ass its great , keep going

Depends if they washed their hands so the number is unknown.

bro come on dont stop , its just getting good

Business opened or closed?

Yeah that's one of my biggest fantasys.

that doesnt even make sense.

Definitely open, a hospital never closes.

I gotta run to a meeting... I'll share this story later tonight... sawy :(

please show her tits

I would love to watch my gf with another guy.

Clean your floors. Disgusting.

I'd like to see her sweep that disgusting floor.

True,
Anybody else want this guy to share the pics?

Cringing at (You)

with her body it should not be hard to get another guy to fuck her

Really whould love to see my girl being sluty around other guys and let them grope and finger her in clubs and sutch.

Tell her that. See what happens.

Fuck off
MOAR SOYJACKS