project coming next month

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/montreal

>synthpop, retrowave, 80s, the last time i ever used vocals on songs

soundcloud.com/daveroland/heart-beats

I'm moving up to a full time job now so the new album will experience some major setbacks. I'll have weekends to work out on maybe but it might be a while before it appears. So far my aim is late November, early December.

respira.bandcamp.com/

>experimental
>lo-fi
>ambient

oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/album/weeping-willows

> third album, recently archived at the British Library in London, just finished producing music and sound edits for a short comedy horror film
> mixture of ambient, downtempo, minimal glitch beats, gradually turns into something more aggressive and punchier, hardcore beats, crunchcore, lo-fi breakbeats, samples, all that kinda thing

Thank you for listening, very willing to return feedback and always appreciative of feedback too, positive or negative.

Seen your stuff posted in previous threads but not had much chance to check it out. Listening to it now and it's gorgeous, user. You've got a good ear for melody and textures, it's very retro sounding but also distinctive. Loving that jazzy sound that Main Road has with its oboe or clarinet sound. Love the little sample oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh that lingers there too. Gorgeous stuff, man. Would pay two euros but I'm broke as shit, sorry. Destiny sounds really cool too. Bookmarking your page for future reference.

Cool stuff, always reccin'. Take as long as you need, Mr Dave Roland, I get that full-time work would get in the way of your music making. Always look forward to your stuff, man.

This is so relaxing, user. Listening to 01: Good sense of atmosphere, some nice little details appearing in some glitch-like sounds, Pendulum makes me feel like I'm relaxing by one of those tropical waterfalls. Journey to Ahimsa sounds great too, loving that ambient synth drone. When the beat kicks in on that track it doesn't disrupt from the atmosphere yet it really does feel like it picks up the pace too. Gonna download.

Thanks man. I'm excited but nervous of course. The new stuff also carries a more serious tone, I read a thread or two ago that my Carnival days were pretty bad (which they were) but it was back when I was starting out. It might be hard to believe but at that time I didn't even know what a scale was and just played by ear.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>delivering from depressive black metal and narcotic rock to dark ambient and piano based music
>one man band
>90IQ music
>when prozac no longer helps

reccing

We all start somewhere, man. Our earlier stuff is usually much weaker because we learn from it and intend to improve (I remember when I first started using FL, I didn't understand much of it and a friend of mine was showing me some basic music theory, I especially found time signatures confusing to recognise at the time). It sounds exciting that you intend to take on a more serious tone, just take all the time you need, m8.

ilovetang.bandcamp.com
>Dream pop, power pop, alternative
Any concerts you guys going too before years end? Got an Ariel Pink show on Monday and I hope it's as good as last time he was here touring Pom Pom
Recs

trpx.bandcamp.com/track/torii

>lofi
>experimental
>electronic

mu is dying we're on 24/7 share whatever you want and we don't discriminate against your shit taste
>discord.gg/Kz4w7Dy ;_;

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/planeetta-avaruudessa
>Ambient
>Oberheim Matrix-12

thank so so much for the feedback !!!! I apprciate very much your opinion. I check out your music and I find it very interesting the texture is amazing and also the sound is very experimental like it. Keep going !!!!

>stoner
>doom
>sabbath worship

voidtripperdoom.bandcamp.com/album/volume-i

youtube.com/watch?v=gpS95UCGVO8 [Open]

This is our debut EP released this past weekend. I know we need to improve on the vocals

I like this.

new release

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-5

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

recc

>jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/planeetta-avaruudessa
Love a 42 minute track, it;s a journey.

You invoke memories of early aphex, some vangelis shite, BOC and others. Field recordings were a great touch. Shifting between the alien and the natural is a nice counterpoint. I have no complaints, just awe at the size of this project.

Have you considered random vocal bits to mark emotional states?

kingscountylighthouse.bandcamp.com/album/radiant-machines

instrumental hip hop and turntablism, no DAWs, vinyl sources.

bump

wasteddesire.bandcamp.com/album/wa5ted-de5ire

> erotic electronic experimental with analog elements too

next record dropping soon

>Field recordings were a great touch
it was all oberheim matrix-12...
that was pretty much the idea of the album to use just one synth without effects to capture the power of the beast.

briefhistory.bandcamp.com

>sad ambient guitar etc theres a track with drums here too thats also ambient

Shit, water too? Nicely done, sir. Pure oberheim. Wow.
2x as impressed.

mawsmusic.bandcamp.com/releases

Yo, this might be the best thing I've heard in a BC thread in a looooong time. This is sick man. I'm only one track in so far but the sounds and textures are phenomenal.

Big rec

My stuff:

armsdealer.bandcamp.com/album/the-marshland-will-freeze

Demo Hassan-The Marshland Will Freeze

>strange and apocalyptic ambient, electro, some-post rock elements in the second track, FFO: Future Sounds of London, Coil

chaudezero.bandcamp.com

>industrial rock
>post-punk
>bedroom goth muzak

you should all come shill, talk about aspirations and inspirations and chill over in my discord

discord.gg/VxVmss

discord.gg/CngZ7V
wrong link

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie
>Post Rock
>Math Rock
>emo

starsonabedroomwall.bandcamp.com/album/i-want-to-find-my-own-self-again

>lo-fi
>acoustic

lonelyghost.bandcamp.com/album/funereal

>dark dreamy lofi
>ffo Have a Nice Life
>new split with 2 b sides

Working on a new album finally

bump

What marketing schemes do you use for getting people to listen in and then buy you music?
I have just made a tape and sent half my inventory to different persons into that kind of music I make but not told them I sent it. And they do not know that I made it. My trick is that they will love the tape and while trying to figure out who sent it also, automatically, marketing the product. Lets see how that works. any other suggestions?

I haven't a marketing schemes I do for passion

Be active on social media. Send your stuff to blogs/sites that do reviews. Post it on sites other than Sup Forums. Do covers of artists/bands that aren't all that famous, yet have many fans, and send it to the artist/band, since "small name" ones tend to be more responsive/appreciative of covers and will, sometimes, promote them. Make YouTube videos. That's what I do. I'm not exactly famous, but it's a slow process anyway.

Sure you do. ;) wink wink ;)

willsmith.bandcamp.com/album/waste

oligarchymusic.bandcamp.com/releases

>melancholic but dancable electro pop

happy to have finally released my fourth project the Fifty Six LP a couple of days ago!!

alternative rap.. flows.. 9 tracks.. im grateful to have worked with a lot of talented vocalists and producers for this project

milespowers.bandcamp.com/album/fifty-six-lp

pierchan.bandcamp.com/album/halloween-hits-vol-2
>Halloween
>Synthpop
>Synthwave
>retrowave
Just release today! Plz listen :-)

rec

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

RECS:

ingapengar.bandcamp.com/