Anyone else here enjoy tending fires? Its an easy task that gives me a small sense of purpose...

Anyone else here enjoy tending fires? Its an easy task that gives me a small sense of purpose. It requires minimal but necessary interaction; without you the fire dies. Ive had mine going for 72 hours at this point and now my house is mad comfy.

What did you accomplish today user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
youtube.com/watch?v=H6j54ltva60&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got a haircut

I washed some dishes and some clothes

I got the cold

Sounds productive. How'd that go?
It's been years since i've had one of those

I enjoy tending your moms pussy you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

aint nobody dope as me

bad then?

I read the op as ”tendie fries”

I love having a fire in the fireplace. It's been three fucking years and it really hasn't gotten cold enough to build a fire.

I posted 7 log threads.
yesterday I had 5 going at once constantly for over an hour.

Find a reason, cook up some sausages or something

i finished painting my mural after 2 years of work.
pic related

Impressive. Slip anything extra in there? I feel like thats a massive opportunity for keks

oh yes i did..lots of small things that you can only see up close,,no one will though,,and i will be dead by the time they do

don't hold out on us.

theres 4 ufo's in there and a ''praise kek''
a marijuana plant and a pink floyd pig amongst others..i will eventually provide pics in another thread

Amazing!

I went for 5 beers with the old man while the missus was at work she came home ate the curry I cooked got in the bath I ran (with my candles) and now she’s going out probably till 4am it’s 8pm here and I feel sad

I've had mine going since November, but I've accomplished nothing today. Vacation sure is nice.

fuuuuck,,i went swimming today

I like to tend fires as well

72 hours? Lol, amateur. What kind of wood are you burning OP? Want to make sure you're getting the most btu's.

morning wood

Well, in that case, carry on. Lots of BTU in morning wood. I prefer red oak.

I cleaned my house. tomorrow, i reorganize everything so its more ergonomic. got some wire hiders and new power strips to boot.

I've got to leave the house 6 days a week for work and my room mates often wont keep the stove burning while i'm out. Been burning a mix of alder and cherry.

Fires are cool

yea i agree
it is likely genetic
youtube.com/watch?v=H6j54ltva60&t=2s

I went to work, Stood at the exit of a nightclub with a clipboard all night and let people in and out whilst writing things down every 5 minutes.

Pretty cruisy

OP

i use to love setting fires as a kid afew fields when up in flames

Cherry is pretty decent wood, smells nice while you're splitting it. Burning some mixed with Ash tree right now. Lots of dead Ash due to the emerald ash borer. Usually keep my wood burner running continuously from November through March. Kind of a pain in the ass, but I get the wood for free and it heats my whole house which also saves me money.

WHAT IS THAT HAIRCUT
HAHAHAHA

Why is your house angry user?

You're wasting trees for no purpose and causing position along with an unessesary risk to the surrounding woods.

Please end this barbarism.

Yet you missed the glaringly obvious opportunity to mention the wooden LOGS in OP's pic.
You are an embarrassment to the community and you should apoLOGies immediately.

I hope your balls drop one day.

I split a fusion drive on a Mac Mini.

Go fuck her