Man, what the fuck

Man, what the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yha0VVHCzVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did the pats ever recover? Brady must be all washed up

I was like
>man, Brady's career is over but I'll keep watching this for the lols

At what point in did you realize you were witnessing the goat?

For me, it was halfway through the 4the quarter.

It was when they were down 3-28 and all of a sudden the points just start going up and up and next thing I know, the games over and they won.

It's was like a dream but I knew I was witnessing the best ever.

I was already sold on him goat after 49 but 51 makes it a lot harder to even bring someone else in a conversation

It's weird how if Tom Brady lost 49-3 in the divisional round INSTEAD of losing Superb Owls, Montanafags would actually start admitting Brady is the GOAT.

How backwards is that?

The loss to the Giants in SB42 is the most pathetic loss ever.

At the 4th quarter I was like
>no way he's going to turn this around
And then he turned it around and I was like
>:O

didn't know Brady played middle linebacker. learn something new every day i suppose.

Does Favre get shit for losing to them at home then?

Or how about Rodgers for losing with a 15-1 team at home to the 2011 Giants

I've been watching the pats since I was 4, and when I saw the falcons score that I thought to myself
>Are we losing this game
>No, we won't lose

I try not to be such a Brady dickrider but there's no one else in the history of the game but him who could have pulled that one off

i didnt think the pats would win until they tied it

>being this butthurt still

Hahahahaha, after this game nobody will ever mention Brady in a GOAT conversation again.

Back in 2001

>being a bostonfag who lives vicariously through a californian football player

Brady just died

When they scored the first two point conversion to put them within a score of Atlanta. I knew right then what was happening.

It was crazy because I was about to lose a lot of respect for Brady choking that hard in the first half. Then the second half came and I knew I was witnessing the goat in a history book moment. I'm not even a pats fan and I had to bask in the glow of that game.

see

the beginning of the 4th quarter

"AND BRADY TELLS THE WORLD THEY'RE GOING FOR TWO!"

sent shivers down my spine

>GOAT
>in a QB babby era

LEL
E
L

i was pretty drunk so i think that i was just in disbelief

i'm cumming

i'm the quarterback, i'm popular

The moment he stepped out the tunnel.

In a room with 25 drunk Portuguese. Tom puts up two fingers. I realized I was watching the autistic white Ali in that moment.

>his team didnt draft the GOAT

>“I don’t agree with that and I’ll tell you why,” Brady said. “I know myself as a player. I’m really a product of what I’ve been around, who I was coached by, what I played against, in the era I played in. I really believe if a lot of people were in my shoes they could accomplish the same kinds of things. So I’ve been very fortunate.”

self admitted system babby

Every QB is a systembaby. American football is probably the most interdependent sport there is

It's called being humble you spaz. Do really expect him to come out and unironically call himself the greatest QB ever?

In 2003

if NFL uses a draft, how come no-one else picks Brady?

Would you honestly draft THIS almost 20 years ago?

For me, it was when he drove down the field vs the Bengals in '88 youtu.be/Yha0VVHCzVo

When I was born

The falcons imploded. Derek Carr and drew brees also did similar things to their defense in the 4th quarter last season. Most of them were first or second year players ffs

Joe buck is a massive faggot and so are you

Montanafags still in full delusion mode.

>Le 4 is more than 5

seriously fuck joe buck, he has ruined every fucking sports momment in recent history, i hope he gets some AIDS infected hair plugs and dies

Anyone got that before and after pic of brady during superbowl 51?

>Getting shit all night at buddy's house
>"What a choker!" "Brady is shit"
>Opt to buy more beer
>Take the long way to the store, so that I can vent frustrations. Never check my phone during this time period, because I'm still pissed.
>mfw I come back during the 4th

I was talking so much shit by the end of the night.

Driving home from work after leaving at halftime. Was headed to a party and thought the game was over so I'll just go home and play some Vidya. Some little voice in the back of my head told me that if I missed the greatest comeback of all time I'd never forgive myself. Went to the party and proceeded to lose my fucking mind watching it happen.

>Pats 9 yards
>3&10
>20-28
>Brady to Hogan
>first down

I knew it

>Joe Buck got to ruin one of the best series and superbowls of all time in the same year