My baseball team unveils a $20/month for all home games

>my baseball team unveils a $20/month for all home games
>would love to go but i have no friends so i would have to go to every game alone and sit there silently like the sperg i am seeing everyone else with their loved ones

Why must I be like this Sup Forums

are you the guy from /mlb/?

I already said Id go

id go

maybe meet some qts

fuck off faggot you posted this in the last 2 MLB threads

Just go man, if you cant have fun by yourself how do you expect to have fun with others?

reminder that bartman was actually there with SEVERAL """friends""" who immediately abandoned him the second shit got real

>$20/month all home games
>baseball isn't dying

Having friends is overrated. Prove me wrong

it's necessary to have sex

Take a scorebook and score the games from your seat. It'll get you involved enough that you won't have time to be lonely.

This gotta be the 5th post this nigga's made today

and the city of chicago sent him into the witness protection program for catching a foul ball

just go, maybe you'll meet people, maybe not.

it'll be nice.

What team did that? You cant even get 1 game here for 20 dollars

its the oakland athletics aka the dumpiest team in american professional sports with a literal shit stadium, no fans, and cant afford to keep any good players yet i love them anyway

i cant really prove you wrong.... i'm in my mid 20s, havent had friends since middle school and a permavirgin. so having no friends is basically the life i've always known and i cant really say its overrated

False, prostitutes are not friends

Just go faggot, I go and I'm as big of a sperg as they come
I always just sit in the upper deck often with a whole section to myself, no one's going to bother you. I always try to go to games against crap teams or if I see it might be shitty weather for greater chance of not having a full stadium and more likely to be able to move to the lower deck later in the game, definitely try to avoid weekend games

I go to about 10 games a season and I've had a person strike up a conversation with me once in the past decade when I managed to moved to the lower deck while the stadium wasn't that empty yet so I had to sit near someone, just talked about baseball for like 15 minutes until he left to use the bathroom and I left for a new section

so you go because you like baseball? or jsut to like get out there

I like baseball
but I guess to get out also, I'm a NEET faggot and going to baseball games is pretty much all I voluntarily go outside for

well i mean im basically a completely worthless shut in so this would also be my only viable outing

I've been thinking of hitting up the batting cages recently but I'm lazy as fuck so I haven't. There's a park with a baseball field near my place that has like a 270 foot fence, I've gone a couple times with my bat by my lonesome to hit some dingers, feels good but also really feels like a sad sack thing to do so I haven't made it a habit, I wouldn't want someone to come up and say they want to use the field either