Believe the "girls have it easy" meme

>believe the "girls have it easy" meme
>join tinder
>get lots of matches
>guy asks if i can meet for coffee tomorrow afternoon
>"oh i'm sorry, i have to go to a boutique with my sister tomorrow. she's looking for a wedding dress. maybe another time"
>am away from phone for five minutes
>come back to half a dozen messages
>"if you dont want to meet just say so"
>"are you there"
>"your fat anyway"
>"im sorry"
>"are you still there"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLVosib65tg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LDKxpZfsN6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gets lots of matches
80% of men don't even get to this stage. Nobody feels sorry for you. Tits or gtfo.

>join tinder
That's where you went wrong, fatty

im sure everyone on tinder gets lots of matches.

This.
Just be happy you have option and people trying to get you you fucking bitch. Complaining because some of the people at her feet are not good enough

Only women and 6+/10 males.

Fuck no they don't lol it depends on your area and looks especially if your a man cause then women are choosey if you a women any man will try for a quick fuck

Quick rundown on BAIT THREADS
============1. background============
> m00t started Sup Forums 2004
> Sup Forums costs $$$ to run
> not enough $$ from ads: advertisers no like Sup Forums + adblock cucks
> more time on Sup Forums = more jewgold
> STRATEGY: keep users on Sup Forums longer m00t losing it, tired of shit revenue
> befriends SJWs (A.S., Z.Q.), gets SJW gf (Mallory G. from Gawker)
> Aug 2014 GamerGate & Fappening shitstorm
> advertisers say 'bye!'
> Sup Forums is fucked now, need $$$$!!!
> m00t bans GamerGate & Fappening pix (temporarily)
> replaces current mods with SJW mods to enforce bans
> Sup Forums rebels: vandalizes everything
> fuckthisshit.jpg
============3. Sale of Sup Forums ==========
> m00t leaves jan 2015
> Hiroyuki (2ch founder) buys Sup Forums on sep 2015
> Sup Forums still make very little $$$ (compared to costs)
> needmoretraffic.jpg
> 1. POLITICAL SHILLING ——Shillapalooza: JIDF, CTR, ShareBlue, Ruskies, NRA, etc.
> 2. SPAMMERS

you seem angry

..........beyond this clearly being bait,what the hell is your point user?

8+ males get lots of matches

6-7 get a couple matches here and tehre

coming from another girl, OP, take my advice- don't post this to Sup Forums. There's a huge amount of manchildren here who will not sympathize to our problems.

Actually, picking a different site would probably be better tbh. Or hiding your gender.

Tits or gtfo tranny.

Dude.

We know both of you are FBI agents,dont defend his actions.

>anyone who doesn't put my vag on a pedestal is a manchild
>muh """"""problems"""""""
Don't make me laugh, you worthless hole.

I wish. Maybe I'd have a decent paycheck.

(actually though, I don't see the point in posting this here either)

KYS fag.

LOL! A non federal agent eh?

Whys the paycheque situation so bad,if you dont mind me asking?

I'm on my own and have to rely on minimum wage to pay for housing, and soon, college.

>Femanon on Sup Forums
>Doesn't tits or gtfo
>Complains about "lots of matches"
>Dudes don't get many matches at all
>Could just block the dude and move on
>Instead get on Sup Forums to complain that men are terrible

Fuck off OP.

Thats pretty rough.

Hopefully the financial situation sorts itself out for you. Ive been in that position as well,and it is horrible.

Any luck in finding non minimum wage jobs?

OPs story matches with my experience at least on a college campus. For shits and giggles my gf made a tinder. She had 500+ likes within 48 hours. She also did a lesbian profile and recieved very little attention. I made a gay account, had 30 matches by the end of the night. My normal tinder was maybe a match a day. Tldr; women and gay men have it easy on tinder. At least for hookups. While average straight men and average lesbian women have a much harder time.

Not at the moment. Hopefully more luck in the future, though.

>and people trying to get you
oh but that's not the case user

Don't tell me that you're one of those that thinks minimum wage should be raised to $15

Fingers crossed for you. Somethings better will pop up,as long as you are persistent with searching for it.

It'd be nice, but I'm not dead yet ig so it works out

thank you user! here's hoping life goes good for you, too.

All tinder shows is how shitty both men and women can be. Beggars being choosers and actual attractive people being human garbage.

You still haven't tits or GTFO yet.

OP, I am disappointing.

Guys...

Did, did OP follow instructions? She didn't tits and it's been a while since there's been a reply. Did "she" GTFO?

>Minimum wage raised where my friend lives
>Price of everything is higher
>The extra earnings puts minimum wage workers in a higher tax bracket, so they lose 70% of the extra earnings to taxes.
>Employers have stopped hiring new employees and instead giving the old ones more hours
>Tips are divided more when applicable
>No more benefits or paid breaks
Yeah, fuck off you commies. Ruining our fucking economy.

>>"your fat anyway"
kek further proof you're only good for your holes

>our problems.
wait getting matches on tinder is a problem?

Please. I would genuinely love to hear the plights of females.

people who don't know how to take hints are the problem. But I wasn't necessarily referring to this scenario only

Please. Enlighten me. Give me some examples that I may help you better communicate with males.

both genders have their own problems. But actually you probably have it worse if you're so bitter towards girls in general. Going through a dry spell, user?

>take hints
If you're on tinder and don't know the guy, why confuse him with hints that make him think there might be a chance? Just say it's not gonna happen or ghost him.

No. Married.

I find women "problems" entertaining because they can easily be fixed with either being direct or logic. My wife is very good at both of those, but that doesn't stop her dumbass friends from coming over and talking about their stupid ass problems.

"I just feel like this should work..."

>Bleed and cramp to the point where I can't get out of bed without puking once a month
>Can't have sex due to phobia of pregnancy
>Physically weaker than men
>Can't be friends with females because they seem alien to me
>Can't be friends with males because they'll want to fuck me
>Shit metabolism. If I eat any more than 1500 calories a day I gain weight
>Comically short due to female genes

sure you are.

Excellent rebuttal.

not OP and not me? huh. whaddya know. Hello, fellow female

>My wife is very good at both of those,
Stop lying to yourself
chances are minimal

Just saying, considering you're on this site....

>Yeah. Every female has this. Get on a good birth control to make periods easier or further apart. They have a once per year shot. My wife had this same issue in high school. She got on BC
>Use condoms or do anal. Your ass can't get pregnant.
>Workout. Or stop complaining about how biology works. You're always going to be weaker than men because we have testosterone in our bodies that makes it easier to build muscle.
>Then find other weird females like you. They're out there, you have to look.
>Yeah. See the point about muscle. Testosterone. Some dudes, though, if you make your intentions clear, will look at you as a "bro." Develop a sense of humor like a guy and you'll be loved by them all. Not the jocks, just the normal dudes.
>It was going to happen anyway. I'm 31 and have to watch what I eat too. It will happen to everyone. Start exercising and you can eat more because you're burning more.
>Define short. My wife is 5' and sister in law is 4'10" You know what works? A fucking step stool.

Anything else?

First off, dumb cunt, this >>Wasn't me.

Having said that, there wasn't any paperwork in my marriage contract that said I had to stop going to Sup Forums once I got married. I go on Sup Forums when I 'm bored and she goes on pinterest. Aside from that, I don't have to prove a damn thing to you.

We worked on it early on in our dating. Situations wouldn't pan out for her over and over until she started following my advice. We've been friends for 7 years, together for 5, married for 2.

I think you're just a dick, actually.

should not fall for anything, my comrade
fall for nothin
youtube.com/watch?v=NLVosib65tg

calm down bro. drink some tea. do some yoga. you seem stressed. Arguing with people on the internet is not that serious.

Not all of that is gender-specific, and most would be a non-issue if you married and had children with a traditonal man. Your biological clock is ticking. Wait too long cashing in your chips, and you'll end up an elderly childless spinster with 12 cats. Then you'd have something to complain about (to your cats of course).

And I think your "problems" are bullshit compared to real life. Which was my point the entire time. Women piss, moan, and complain when something is inconvenient for them.

Here I've given you valid solutions to all your "problems" and you call me a dick. You're welcome. Instead of looking at what I said, I didn't say it "pretty" enough for you, so I'm a dick.

You need to grow some thick skin Barbie. Real life is going to be rough for someone like you.

This isn't arguing. I haven't started insulting family lineage or character flaws yet.

Metaphorically men are starving; women have more then enough but nearly all of it is poison.

Women can't be reasoned with on the level of men. Their puny lizard brain only responds to primitive, alpha male bravado and appeals to emotion. Logic is foreign to them.

>m00t started Sup Forums 2004

wrong person, user. I didn't type that list.

you are still a dick, though.

sucks.
As a man, I'm expected to do literally everything or else I'm considered a failure by society. You just have to find a man.

This is the same message I give all my wife's friends that come over and complain about their trivial problems. Most of them, including her family, get butthurt over my delivery just like user did here. It's absolutely amazing to me. That someone can't grow the fuck up, look at the core of what is said, and go from there. I haven't even been mean, I've just been blunt. Yet I'm a dick. Dumb bitch.

>OOOO EM GEEE, my tinder matches, periods, and biology are all so inconvenient!

Back to tumblr

1) Nice trips.
2) My point still stands. Not just to you, but to femanon too. Who's probably bothered by what I said and now left.

At least you get replies, cunt

>thinks she has a point
>doesn't
wew.

Like a typical hole, way to provide nothing of value, while spouting irrelevancies as if it somehow proves a point. Bravo.

tumblr is a cesspool. I think not.

And Sup Forums is any different?

touche. At least you don't actually believe you're reincarnated fictional characters. Or plants.

You're....you're fucking joking, right?

Like, they don't actually believe that.

I may have to create a troll account if so.

I'm dead serious. It gets worse.

It's called fictionkin and otherkin (plantkin in particular.) Where, essentially, they believe they're not human.

Tits or GTFO

Are they posting from the inside of a mental asylum?

Also, femanon poster or did they leave? There was 2 of them at one point.

You're another example of this shit females have to put up with. People seeing us as nothing but birthing machines. I would literally rather die than be pregnant. I have dreams and aspirations you know. I fucking hate babies.

Pretty much, who would even waste their time talking to people on Tinder knowing how vapid the people you match with are.

there were 3, including me....I think.

I don't know. It be better for the world if they were.

Oh what in the fuck is that ape on the pic doing O.O

OK. So don't have kids. Go get your tubes tied or stay on BC or get it all taken out. (Would also solve your period problem.) Life is simple.

>my idea of sucess is being like men
Which one of us is the mysogynist? Me, the person who sees beauty in femininity, or you, the wretched hole who hates herself for what she is?

Then dont get preggers? They're called prophylactics.

>Being like men
No. My idea of success is being myself. I want to make a difference in the world. Is that something only men can do? I don't hate the idea of femininity. I'm just not a maternal person. I don't even like pets.

To build on this, I don't see anywhere in that meme where it labels the girls as "birthing machines." It mentions "Femininity, Tradition, Beauty, Happiness."

You're the one that turned it into a birthing machine ordeal. Way to project. You can have all those things without having kids.

Did you not read what the user I replied to said? I wasn't responding to the meme. I was responding to what they said
>"Not all of that is gender-specific, and most would be a non-issue if you married and had children with a traditonal man. Your biological clock is ticking. Wait too long cashing in your chips, and you'll end up an elderly childless spinster with 12 cats. Then you'd have something to complain about (to your cats of course)."

>genetically intellectually inferior to my STEM male peers
>not a brainlet but not a super genious either
>takes me several methods to grasp a theorem and several hours to master problem techniques
>meanwhile male peers seem to get things on the fly
>not all of them but the the really genious ones happen to be male
>have to compensate my inferiority by working my ass off
>also happen to be plagued by male tier laziness
Life in Eng is suffering. I love Maths and Sciences but the competitive environment kills my fucking nerves. I wish a were a brainlet. At least then I'd be content with some scam course in a shit tier uni. Ugh.

Because that is a civilization-destroying mindset if adopted en masse. You have no idea how far this rabbit hole goes. Video related.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LDKxpZfsN6Y

Truthfully, completely didn't look at his post. Just saw the meme and thought that's what you were raging over.

kek

Well done user.

Try as you might, your dick will never reach her by E-mail.

Female literally have life on easy mode. There will always be one guy that will fuck you

>Our problems.

Ha sure bitch.

And they can always make money by the same logic...

it works the other way around....

Post your tits or gtfo

>coming from another girl
Really dude? I'm tired! Whatever...

If social media causes you problems, stop using it.

You do realize Peterson acknowledges the existence of women who are happy without children correct? Stop touting his lectures when you've barely dug into the surface of his work.
If my perspective were adopted en masse then humanity will indeed decline in population. I am not all women though. I am a single person who would be unfit for the role of motherhood. If for some reason I caught a case of baby rabies I would rather adopt. There are hundreds of thousands of children that go unadopted every year.

And who has to take care of your weak ass?
Reading that, you may consider replying with," So you want me back in the kitchen huh?" Don't. If you choose to be single, you are causing your own problem.

Lol. When I discovered my sexuality I found out I was turned on by men hurting themselves. When I see a guy with a cast (fractured foot, bonus points if the whole leg is broken) I cumm buckets.
My first boyfriend didn't know about my fetish, but 2 years into our relationship he broke several ribs in a biking accident. Later I rode him like a fucking horse.

So, I was harsh on femanons earlier according to them...

But in all seriousness, that's incredibly intelligent and mature of you. I'm one of those that believes the average person shouldn't breed. Most people are dumb asses that shouldn't be parents. Seriously, there should be an application process to have a kid.

I'm glad to hear you say that. You're awkward, you know it. You're not mother material, you know that too. And you're not wanting to have a kid for the attention.

Good on ya bitch.

most good looking girls are dumb as fuck

Welcome to Sup Forums, retard.

What...the actual...fuck?

I've heard a lot of fucked up shit on Sup Forums, but this one's a first.

I never said I wanted to be single. I simply don't want to reproduce. I would like a husband, but I wasn't us both to share the same ideals. He can not want children.
Who will take care of me? The money I save up for my retirement. People don't need to use children as a retirement plan anymore since we're not impoverished farmers.