Anyone ever get prostate horny?

Anyone ever get prostate horny?
Like not penis horny, but just prostate horny and masturbating doesn't relieve it.

Am I only the one because seems to be a recurring thing for me, is there something medically wrong with me?

>In before gay and faggot
>I'm not gay I like pussy

Every once in a while. It's like a lot of pressure built up on your prostate

>>I'm not gay

Well, think again.

OP is a faggot

you might have a swollen prostate from cancer or Prostatitis. Prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate gland. go get it checked at your docs to be sure. if not, go find a nice fat cock to sit on. either craigslist or bad dragon can help you.

I'd suggest a $20 prostate massager from Amazon

Holy shit I think I have prostate cancer, the fuck do i do anons?

>thinks he has a medical condition
>doesn't see his doctor about it
you'd fit in real well with the traps and sjws.

Just because you like pussy doesnt mean you are not gay.
Putting things up your ass because you are "prostate horny" might not make you gay by medical definition, but i can assure you that i think you are a disgusting faggot and i immediatly lost all respect not only for you, but also for your parents who were unable to teach you basic decency or self-respect. You are not a fucking animal. You can make your own decisions and withstand disgusting urges like that.
You are queer as fuck man. Learn to control yourself or the next time you will rape a toddler or whatever even seems sexually disgusting to you anymore.

Yeah, that's pretty much the feeling also. Like it's being pulled in different directions, but you can't stop the feeling.

Stop doing gay shit and maybe god will start liking you again and heal you.

>rape a toddler

The fuck, how did you go from this post to that? Sounds like projection, how many alter boys have you molested?

Op a fag and needs to take a shit

lol burn

Good thing you arrived at the scene, oh Great Warrior of the Internet. Without your wise words we would forever have been lost.

Your guidance is much appreciated.

>forgets this is Sup Forums

either you're trolling or you don't belong here

either way you're more of a faggot than op

>likes prostate stimulation
>will someday rape children

Guess I'd better stop eating my favorite food or else someday I'll be eating cacti and powdered glass.

Female = not gay.

>See picture

Seek help before you become pedophiles. You are already sexually degenerate perverts. It's a small step from being attracted to one unnatural thing to another.... that's why gay people started fucking apes in afrika and got infected with aids. 100% of all pedophiles are either gay or bi-sexual.
Fuck you you selfish cunts and get treated before you destroy innocent lives.

I still can't tell if you're a retard or a troll. 10/10

What about all those female teachers that fuck students?

>Not gay.

Oh look, a Trump-supporter.

Does donald trump dislike gays?

I don't know, but he's equally narrow-minded, ain't he?

"God" greatest joke I've heard in all day, thanks user. Made my day

Why does it even matter if you're gay, like shit. If you were straight you wouldn't have to defend yourself so much.

No we're not doing this, focus on the topic at hand.

The topic is done. OP is gay and has cancer.

Let me spell it out for the