I have a really boring job. I have to be seated for eight hours straight, typing shit at max speed...

I have a really boring job. I have to be seated for eight hours straight, typing shit at max speed. I'm looking for some new music to listen to while I work.

I tried Maroon 5 today, and it's been a great help getting me focused and entertained. I like its constant pop and upbeat vibe. I'm also enjoying The Asteroids Galaxy Tour for the same reason.

Could Sup Forums recommend me some good artists or albums (not songs on their own!) with this kind of music? Something happy that makes the time pass quick. I'm thinking of Uptown Funk as another example of what I'm looking for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9d79v2SDHo&t=111s
youtube.com/watch?v=67YwZ9OSZcE
youtube.com/watch?v=y0OmkdDPGAM
youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
soundcloud.com/krisdluna/initial-d-best-eurobeat-idw
youtube.com/results?search_query=kassad pariah
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0YNZGBghhw
youtube.com/watch?v=z3MH4l1-t_8
youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc
plus.google.com/ 加納瑠花/posts/7E5jEFwMGPa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not maroon 5. That shit is gay, and you're a faggot for liking it.

Probably. I actually found it pretty boring before, but it kept me up and running in front of the computer. If I'm a fag for finding a way to enjoy my job more, so be it.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9d79v2SDHo&t=111s
maroon 5 is for fags.

Got a genre you're looking for OP? I personally listen to drum and bass or power metal when doing something like a desk job.

Bee Gees - Night Fever

youtube.com/watch?v=67YwZ9OSZcE

youtube.com/watch?v=y0OmkdDPGAM

Pop, pop-rock, dance-pop, funk, I guess? I get lost in so many genres! I guess pop is most like it. But I'm looking for something upbeat.

This

Initial D - Running In The 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU

Eurobeat might be you thing, OP.

Yeah, this.

soundcloud.com/krisdluna/initial-d-best-eurobeat-idw

if you have headphones, i love this for isolating me from the world while im in my own. vocals are really white-noise sounding, noisy and harsh but not too abrasive

plus the speed and repetition makes typing a breeze
youtube.com/results?search_query=kassad pariah

I got you, bro.

This is definitely up beat.

U - ゆるしてあげないもん べつばーじょん
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0YNZGBghhw

try the gay mix on spotify or anything specifically gay related, you'll love it you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=z3MH4l1-t_8

The Glitch Mob - A Dream Within a Dream

Not upbeat all of the time, but I think it'll help the time pass.

is when boy bands get sponsored to be thrash heads on guitar hero and as cancerous as rolling stone article's about original grunge metal. (then gets cornered in 2 years and needs a bail out because kids can't handle all the college money spent on disco .)

Fun, but not really what I'm looking for.

Sounds good, but too "rock". I'm saving it to take a further look later, though.

Waaay too fast for me. Maybe I'm looking for something more mainstream, I think. Regular pop beating helps me focus, but too fast beating will most likely distract me.

Not sure if you're serious, but that made me laugh. Not really my thing (for the job, at least).

God, too japanese. TOO japanese.

Yeah, I should try that. But I'm sure you have some of those saved, care to share?

Not what I was asking, but I'm definitely looking into that later. Sounds great.

Stitches

What’s your job exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc

He's the hacker known as FourChahn.

>U - ゆるしてあげないもん べつばーじょん
(j-bitch is also a genre.)

Try C2C most of their stuff is upbeat and has a nice pacing to it. Could also go for Kill Paris

I work for the equivalent of the IRS in my country. They have a lot of files since the 60s, and we have to scan, classify, index and transcribe the most important information to the database. I have to transcribe more than 800 files everyday.

I actually like it. It's easy and the afternoons and weekends are free, so I can do a lot of other stuff I want to get some extra money.

plus.google.com/ 加納瑠花/posts/7E5jEFwMGPa
(click trans for moonspeak to english)

This is actually quite interesting. I'll try it. Thanks.

No problem fam, hope you find some beats to get you through the day.