Im starting to think that the phillpines might be the best place for breeding. like seriously, fuck american women...

im starting to think that the phillpines might be the best place for breeding. like seriously, fuck american women. even american hookers are stuck up and demanding as all fuck. cant even get an uncovered BJ in most places unless you live in a popular city houston or LA, and even if you do find someone offerinig uncovered BJs its like $80.... EIGHTY fucking dollars.

but lets compare that to phillipines. give her $100 and she is your LITERAL fuck doll and fuck slave not for one hour, not for 2 hours, but for an entire WEEK. yes, i shit you not. $100 for one week of straight raw fucking however you like it. of course not all women will offer this excellent value, so you got to know where to look (cam sites usually as camgirls who havent earned tokens in a long time are desperate).

how can you possibly beat that? and its not like these women look bad either, most are solid 8/10s. and its pretty easy to browse from a selection for your own personal taste (me i like em thicc).

pic related, found this girl on a cam site and fucked her RAW for days on end after finding out she is willing to take her "entertainment" off cam and into a hotel room. why the fuck would you settle for any other kind of slut? especially an American slut? im American fyi. anyone want tips or have questions AMA.

agreed

Hold the fuck up, is that bitch trying to take a picture with a Nokia 3310?

you'd have to pay me to even considering visiting a shithole like the philippines. dude, srsly

different phone

never said she was rich user.

>Inb4 OP contracts aids/tropical parasite in starts fucking lady boys

Personally I would make calculated investments in an actual wife so then I could fuck raw until the day I die, without worrying about pregnancy, loyalty or disease. What a faggot

what exactly makes a city like Angeles or manila a shithole? its actually pretty nice in those areas

well i havent caught anything so far, i think im going through the proper safety precautions without purposefully shackling myself behind one woman

>Nokia 3310
the camera quality on those phones are actually very good, especially in the early-mid 2000s.

>fucks raw
>”I am taking proper safety precautions”

Hmmmmm. Are you autistic? Furthermore, is ling ling going to take care of you when you’re 80 and your dick is falling off from all the STDs you have? No, but your wife would. You underestimate the value of a loyal woman. Feel sorry for u

>this autistic about sex

you must be a virgin. you cant contract STDs if the other person has no STDs mr retardo. force them to show you a medical record or have them get tested before you fuck. not that hard. sure the process takes time, but its fucking worth it.

there, i gave you a life lesson my virgin friend. hopefully you paid attention and have learned something about sex today.

You live in america and fuck philipine bitches. So you travel to philipines or what ?

So you’re telling me that you put every girl you fuck raw through medical testing before you meet up? Try again. Maybe one day you’ll actually get to go to the Philippines and fucking Filipino woman. Anyone who has actually “traveled” for pleasure knows that is not feasible.

Everybody knows you are supposed to have a wife to take care of you, and wear condoms when you go fuck hookers. We have had this system for hundreds of years, why are you fucking it up? Dumb ass. Hope you have a halfbreed mongoloid baby from your irresponsible antics

obviously it means i travel to phil. you can buy cheap housing there too just by working a full time job at a pleb hardware store like lowes. your dollar goes so far in the phil.

holy shit you're autistic, you need to get laid man.

relax.

You really need to lose that V-card so you can calm down. I've never seen someone so sexually frustrated over someone else fucking prostitutes. Plus if someone is fucking prostitutes on the reg then obviously and STD/pregnancies isn't very high on their list of worries.

also im not

>So you’re telling me that you put every girl you fuck raw through medical testing before you meet up?

err, i know you are still a kid and all, but why would you NOT do this other than pure lazy autism? if you confirm them safe you can confirm you can fuck raw. if you are to lazy to do that then im sorry for your life and all the fun you are missing out on. im sure that rubber or latex condom you put on will be fun during your first time tho!

Enjoy your gonnaherpasyphilaids you retard.

>Everybody knows you are supposed to have a wife to take care of you

Holy SHIT you are naive as fuck. how old are you so i can report?

>Philippino whore
>No STDS
??? Are you 100% sure you are in the Philippines? That place dumb Americans and serial killers go? You are there. Okay. No STDS. Okay.

words can not describe how autistic and mad you are being right now.

You know it's bad when even the hookers in your home country want nothing to do with you

i guess, i'll never find out

I actually went to Cebu and met this one girl off tinder.
She was amazing and let me fuck her without condom didn't pay her or anything we just went out for like 3 days in a row.
I think I got her pregnant and she tried to tell me but I blocked her.
But, yeah! came out with no STDs and my bloodline will live on when I decide to kill myself.

you poor soul.

>i blocked her

lol, you should have atleast found out first just out of curiosity and what she would say then block.

Prob best not to know from a mental weight perspective

i mean you already have it in your mind that she is pregnant tho otherwise you wouldnt have blocked her.

standard for girls like her to get knocked up and then have the father leave to never return. 99% of phil cam models are like that. wouldnt be surprised if she is camming right now to earn for the child you forced upon her and left.

atleast get her cam model name user.

OP has aids confirmed