Go to college they said, it’d be fun they said

Go to college they said, it’d be fun they said

what is that on top that brown meat

Eat shit and die, they said

learn to make curry. Once you get the essentials it'll cost you very little, same goes for salads. I cook for 8 people and I can make it less than 20 dollars a meal.

Is... Is that dog meat?

Also, cook in bulk, prepare meals ahead of time and freeze them so they don't spoil. You'll be able to stretch money that way.

20 for 8? That's rich people food then

looks like shavings off of fresh dog shit

Looks like kebab or whatever you call the meat you use for döner in english.

You're not supposed to eat the cafeteria meals.
You're supposed to eat at their salad bar, fill up on processed food like cereal, and steal as many ingredients as you can for a real meal in your dorm later on.

Coconut milk ~= .60$
A large bag of red curry paste ~= 5.00$
3 pack bell peppers ~= 1.50$
1 red onion ~= .50$
Garlic= dirt cheap
Ginger= see garlic
10 lbs Rice= 10.00
Stew pork~= 4.00
Soy sauce =~ 1.00

For less than what you and your buddies pay for Taco Bell, you can make a meal that would impress any lady you bring over. There would be more than enough to go around between two people. Don't act like it's hard to save money when you're willing to dump 5.00 on pepperoni and 5.00 on cheese.

Hi, I'm a not guy and all I do is listen to wild love by cashmere cat and click my fingers with a spirit in one hand and clicky fingers in de uver.

>be me
>going to small tech college in small desert town
>cafeteria run by townies who don't give a shit about students
>routine bad meals, occasional student body food poisonings, etc
>one day they serve the worst meal I've ever seen prepared
>8" long rainbow trout, baked in the oven on sheet pans
>heads on, tails on, gills on, scales on
>cut into fish - still has the guts
>THEY JUST PUT FISH, UNCLEANED, IN THE OVEN, BAKED THEM, AND THREW IT ON OUR PLATES
>next year, local cafeteria workers replaced by professional food service
>meals all composed of mystery meat spooned out of corporate buckets prepared who knows where

Smiles if youe likes cashmere cat song Wilds love. It dun a smexy

Mate I'm eating for 1$ per meal max
That's ~30$ in a month
360$ a year compared to your expensive ass food (800$ a month)

Do you work? What does your money go to? There's obviously a lack of priorities. Besides, salad is 69 cents a head, a dressing and ground cheese would fit your needs.

Also, you don't use all of each ingredient. That rice will last one person months, that is 10 pounds dry, 30 pounds cooked. And if it Cooks for 8, then one person should have 8 meals out of it. 2.50 a meal. Not to mention that accounts for really hearty amounts of food, you could stretch it to 12 meals easy. And then you'll only have to buy the things you want in the dish, not the essentials like the garlic, ginger, curry paste or rice. It sounds expensive but it lasts a long time. Not to mention rice is extremely filling and lasts forever. You can cook it into anything. Get some potatoes, too. Also good cheap food.

any dirt near you, city slicker? in a month, dig in up, plant seed potatoes. come july you will have spuds

Yeah because potatoes are known to grow well in -40°C.
No can do on that one.
Student, in a city far up north with only 1 grocery store, a salad head here costs 4$ so too bad but can't do.
my money goes to rent and after that it goes to not existing. (and I'm living in the cheapest possible place around so can't do anything about that.
I'm literally buying the cheapest possible food which I've calculated on how much I have to pay per month, and if you didn't notice I eat only 1 meal per day, rice together with sausage, I pay about 20$ for 6kg of it, but you won't find any source of protein here that's cheaper than that.

-40? how far fucking north are you? wait until april or may to plant them then. a second early crops in about 110 days

Should only be around -10°C in April like it was last year, might work but the ground could be a bit too hard to plant stuff in.
And yes there is usually snow until mid June if you wonder.

Salad, Egg, and noodles was my jam. I have a lot of family living around so it was great to fill up on birthdays and take 2-3 packed plates home. Also worked with a janitorial van at night and usually get free food when we clean up restaurants.

Which college is this shit from ? This seriously can't be from a cafeteria or dining hall