What's his name again Sup Forums?

What's his name again Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Benedict Cumberbatch.

Are you talking about Dan "no shoes in the van" Schneider?

Hi MFCUser8013110

Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider

Dan "You Just KNOW" Schneider

Dan "hold her tighter" Schneider.

Don't call me that

Dan "Under 18 she tasty n' clean" Schneider

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider, you mean?

Miranda Cosgrove

Dan "Got His Dick Dirty in Jennette McCurdy" Schneider

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

Billy Howe

Dan "the man behind her" Schneider.

Dan "Dick'n'load'er" Schneider

Dan "Looking for the bean in a can" Schneider

Dan "HAS SEX WITH CHILDREN" Schneider

Dan "The Child Molesting Producer At Nickelodean" Schneider.

Dan "The little engine that can" Schneider

Dan "The man with a plan to lick her clam, tie her up and slap her with your ham, start with 2 fingers then your hand, no reporting and no bans, fondle her clit then her cans, rip off her clothes and throw her in the van, not one- not two- but a 6 man gangbang, into her mouth right inside her, make that pussy wider and wider, soft smooth skin better is the whiter, pound her so hard they call me the hymen collider, give me a ciggie this'll be an all-nighter, dont go soft got to be a hard rider, hold her tighter she's a fighter, we wont kill if you stay quieter" Schneider.

P O T T E R Y

O

T

T

E

R

Y

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.
Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?
So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.
At least you've made it in Hollywood.

Dan "the greasy ham collider" Schneider

Dan "skeet on your feet" Schneider

Dan Schmidt, I think

Dan "The I think I can I think I can" Schneider

We need more like these

Dan " Turn on the heat show me your feet" Schneider

Dan " the if you dont give me ur feet im gonna make u take my meat" Schneider

Dan " the clam n ham slam" schneider

I still don't understand this

Dan "Get off the shoe I got a contract for you" Schneider?

Dan " you'll never find her" schneider

i saw a guy yesterday in Dragon ball Xenoverse 2 with the name Dan the Diddler

Nah, it's Dan "I've had tighter" Schneider

Dan "Shaped Like a Coke Can" Schneider

>being this new

Dan " cum in her clam" Schneider

Dan the man with the contingency plan in case he gets thrown in the can schneider

You could've saved her. Shame on you, Sup Forums.

Don't call him that

Please, someone who can rap, do this.

Dan " the hero who can" Schneider

Dan " molest ur senpai " Schneider

Dan "delicious flat chest is the best" Schneider

Dan " lemme see dat toe jam " Schneider

Daniel " the cockinherspaniel" Schneider

I love this meme, I really do. I think it's great. I laugh lots whenever I see it, I really do. But at the end of the day, it's just a meme. It's not real. It's just fiction. I think we can lose ourselves sometimes, but we always know somewhere that it's not real.

nice try dan

Dan "the big, fat pedophile" Schneider

Hi

Dan "continues despite 'er " Schneider

she's crying because that's her last show, stop spreading rumors, if anything the real pedophiles are those in epsteins black book WHICH INCLUDE THE CLINTONS AND TRUMP, BOTH GOING FOR THE PRESIDENCY

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Sounds like something Biggie Smalls would rap.

Nice try, Dan.