Alright Sup Forums, i found a small plastic bag on my front porch of a white powder. I think it was my moms...

Alright Sup Forums, i found a small plastic bag on my front porch of a white powder. I think it was my moms, but she aint getting it now. It's actually two bags, the inner bag has pigs with money signs on them and the outer bag has elmo. I tasted a bit of it and it didn't do anything to me. I was wondering if any of you might know what it might be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKqEWmeZl2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Likely coke or crack - if it has a gasoline smell/bitter taste and when you tasted it it didn't do much - likely that. If you rub it on your gums and they go numb - likely coke

>white trash stories

Mate there are dozens and dozens of things that could be, first question - what country are you in? Second question - does it have a smell? Third question? Is it a fluffy powder? Crystals? Shards? Small rocks? Last question - is it pure white? Off white/bray?

I used to find coke on my passed out xgf all the time. Would proceed to do the drugs while she slept. She couldn't even ask me fearing Id know she was doing blow still lol. good times

Could be H as well

sniff it

Well what is it nigger?

You gonna answer these questions or what OP? I don't have all day

Tip a little bit out for me to see. I should be able to tell you

cocaine or lysergic powder

>finds unknown substance
>tastes it
How retard are you? Do you even intelligence?

youtube.com/watch?v=YKqEWmeZl2Y

This guy is right. I hope is aconite next time.

I always keep my aconite in dime bags with pigs on them too you stupid fuck.

put it back its not yours

Kek

Aye! Wew lad.

its heroin laced with fentanyl

OP is gay & his mom is a crack whore.

I figuted it outm it's coke.

Looks like anthrax. You're in for an agonizing death. Maybe consider pouring a hot bath and slitting your wrists so your family at least have the comfort of knowing you died painlessly.

>slitting your wrists
>painlessly
Pick one

That's what the hot bath is for.

higher blood pressure, die faster

It's to help prevent blood clotting so you continue to bleed.

Has nothing to do with blood pressure you putz. I would tell you to kill yourself, but your misinformation about suicide would probably result in a failed attempt anyway.

Take some out of the bag so we can see.

okay then why the warm bath

Your mom is sucking cock for fake ass coke lmao

Id say coke but theres not real way to tell. Coke has a very distintive smell. It smells real “chemically” if that makes sense. Heroin smells kinda like vinegar. Real pure stuff doesnt smell too much, neither does a lot of heroin on east coast.

Meth has very fine shards. It looks like glass. I dont know much about meth though, i’ve never done it.

thats meth

I decided to gum it. Im feeling like, a weed high, but im also enegetic.my lip is kinda numb now

coke, start railing lines OP. nice find