After no experience of talking to guys I got tinder 2 days ago and I’m overwhelmed with the amount of attention I’m...

After no experience of talking to guys I got tinder 2 days ago and I’m overwhelmed with the amount of attention I’m getting.

I let a sandnigger fuck me once and he said my pussy looked disgusting and made a lot of comments about how disgusting I am.

Honest opinions cause the tinder guys are asking for pics, do I look okay?

ehh.

Gotta see more than that cmon

Those bumps above your clit can be popped. Pretty disgusting tbh.

Hard to tell

I'd hit it, till u said sandnigger, ud have to be extraordinary for me to want it then

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so

Does nobody tits or gtfo anymore?

bait.jpg

post timestamp or gtfo

post pussy with timestamp for honest replies. till then /sage

Dune coons are used to seeing circumsized vaginas.

Looks normal.

P.S. You should have higher standards than that.

What nationality are you? And also this

Nice clitoris

M0re

Your pussy is fine. Just give up the ass to them already for free.

Literally, every woman needs to GO to the brothel as a SEX STRIKE, and literally just REPLACE every WORKING GIRL that will just DONATE their fucking FREE TIME so we can have a WORKING ECONOMY.

Women, GO TO THE BROTHELS! NOW!

timestamp or GTFO
sage

Ugliest pair of manboobs I've ever seen.

Nope, it's pretty average. But to be honest, you probably should'nt care about the opinion of a sandnigger that have the same respect for women (and you as a person) that a Sup Forums virgin have for leftists.

Care about what tour future husband think of you and think of "your bad pussy" next time someone is drowning licking it.

Now tits or GTFO

Is that blood?