Be me, meth-addicted robot

>Be me, meth-addicted robot
>been awake for 13 days, and filming for a youtube video
>naked for some reason
>face looks like it had been stung by a swarm of insects because of the "skin-dragons"
>start trying to subtlety get away with hating women and talking trash about black people...

Everyone on /r9k/ told me to leave it up...

So, I've decided to leave the video up dispite the negitive feedback. I will leave my autism on YouTube dispute what my asshole brother says.

A new issue's have arrived, I have picked my face to the bone... My face is so damaged, I probably need to go to the hospital... Also, a space alien knocked on my door and asked me to smoke some of my meth with it. I told him to go away and stay the FUCK away from my house. Later that night, I saw the same space alien watching me smoke my meth through the window, it as though it was about to cry. I grabbed my baseball bat and walked outside to beat the shit out of the bastard but he was gone.

This isn't the first time this alien has asked me to smoke my meth with him, and he only comes around when I have crank. Fuck him!

UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT: Yes, I have photographic evidence of a a demon. The demon is incredibly hostile and last night It called me a faggot, and in turn I called it a bitch... I am going to do battle with the entity TONIGHT... much more to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM
youtube.com/watch?v=swKTiZDicSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM

The video for anybody new to the story...

Picture on the demon that called me a faggot...

Maybe kill yourself

Fuck you man, take this story seriously.

Can I see the photo of the demon please

oh you again
pls kys

Yeah, bro. Suicide is the solution

This is the photo, can you see the smile?

Nobody belives me about the alien, the picture of the demon NOBODY can deny...

You should smoke a bunch of weed next time you smoke meth and post a video of the results

boy are we doin this again thought we solved this last night

What is your god damn problem man? I'm disclosing undeniable evidence of the paranormal and you just tell me to fucking kill myself.

I am tired of Sup Forums seeing this as a joke.

Yeah I see the bastard... I've dealt with things like this before, took me years to finally rid myself of it after trying my hardest too

If u kill urself the demon can't get u

Any advice for me? I've experienced tons of bad luck and I believe this is the sorce.

I've experienced confusion, nightmares, addiction, being put in and out of mental hospitals.

The alien I can't really prove, but the demon I've actually have a photo of.

I kinda like this thread OP. But I guess your picture of that supposed demon won't convince you know. It's really shitty and all you can see is some smile in that corner.

Dude, if you can't have an open mind, just leave this thread.

Dude, there is no way I can possibly explain this picture. This thing is a legit asshole.

Says the guy high on meth

lol mental illness is great

lol

Go to /x/ and post this same thread, There's a few anons there with a lot of helpful information, It's where I got mine from.

Above all just never give up, If a demon sees how unrelenting you are in driving him away and if you can prove you're crazier than it, he'll move on to someone weaker.

demons prey on weak people, If you show it you aren't weak, it will move on.

Ask /x/ for more information, That's all I can say, sorry

Maybe it's ur mom in the photo

Mate, I'm just saying that this pic is not waterproof evidence. You should try to take more, and maybe of that alien too, and you should try to make them good. So you can actually see something on them that makes sense. You know, people probably won't believe you then either, but I would like to see.

Require demon update please. As an intelligent entity it is capable of learning. How do you plan to stay a step ahead of it?

Also your attempts to blame your extremely poor life choices on demon is pathetic. Your only proof too is a picture of someone smiling that looks like it was taken by a drug addict (because it was) point blank against a mirror with the flash on. You have no proof. You're a drug addicted bag of shit with no future. Please take the advice of the previous user and kill your fucking self.

Meth literally opens you up to paranormal enties, you dumbass.

The demon has actually possessed me and I took a picture, I made the demon look at it's self and it screached with fear.

This it the picture it took that made the demon leave my body.

Maybe you should get a witcher?

This is just a repost.

Dit you take new pictures of the demon, you said you would take yesterdaY?

This is literally the most feeble attempt at an intelligent rebuttal I've seen. You're naked and on drugs. Congrats. There's no demon. I can't here screeching because it's a FUCKING PICTURE. Troll harder faggot

Hear*

have fun ODing Fuckface

Kill yourself

Or maybe meth gets you really fucking high and you hallucinate hard af

God have mercy on your soul.

You're the fucking troll, that or you're a closed minded fool. You don't want to believe the fucking truth because you're fucking afraid. Leave this thread.

That's not how meth works

Not OP, But that's not how meth works user.

Lets see that dick faggot

Lol k. You've still not given a rebuttal. Again: troll harder faggot. Your defense is failing. You also not addressed my issues with your "proof". I'm not scared. If anything I'm thoroughly enjoying watching you stumble over your lies you drug addicted twat

Yeah but his point is valid. He's given no proof other than that he's on drugs.

I believe him
Why would he lie about that?

Show us your ghoul face, Trent

Then how does meth work

u inject it in your dick retard

So why are you smoking meth and not shooting it up.
Do you enjoy wasting your drugs and never obtaining the most intense rush life can offer?

>I'm on meth and there is a demon in my house

I'm waiting.

This is no longer about the meth, dude. Are you kidding me? I have a picture of a fucking demon, why isn't Harvard scientists here studing this?

Because he is literally fucked up on meth

I have no doubt he's higher than cheech and chong combined. But you really messed up a great opportunity to fuck with the high, mentally unstable guy on the internet. Should have just went along with what he said.
newfags man

It's a stimulant, Will keep you awake in layman terms.

The hallucinations and reality detachment comes from sleep deprivation.

Other user.
Its the sleep deprivation that gets you. And mentally unstable or weak individuals have delusions that are paranormal or paranoia ridden. This guy if he is on meth and sleep deprived then he is just in a manic state and can't handle his drugs

Post fat GF

Actually, you're both right. Meth does not cause hallucinations as a primary effect. It can however, cause psychotic symptoms if you expose yourself to the drug too frequently and are prone to psychosis. Most drugs can do that, with some it's more common than with others.

Being and oldfag or new fag has nothing to do with this. Thanks for showing your cards tho. Go back to 9gag

Just leave the man be

Pussy ass bitch

Nice

Thanks for googling that for us mate... We all really appreciated the input.

Again you have a picture of someone smiling taken point blank against a mirror with the flash on. This is only about meth and how hard you are on it.

I know you are but what am I?

My can handle my shit dude, I fucking saw a space alien. It looked like a fucking grey dude, I know what the fuck I saw.

It was starting to cry when it watched me through the window because it wanted some meth. You should of saw my face when I saw it watching me, I said "GOD DAMMIT!" and then I grabbed my bat and stompped to the front door but by then time I got outside, It was gone.

I was about to whoop that ayys ass all up and down the street. You have no fucking Idea dude.

Because he's a weak troll and doesn't deserve the feeding

why are meth heads all scabby?

You are so high it's amazing. Or the weakest troll I've ever seen

Didn't have to google, it's actually work related for me m8 but no biggie.

they scratch the shit outta themselves

Last party went wrong

12?

Kek'd, underrated post.

a fullon Cocksock

You don't know what the fuck your even talking about dude, you can deny the alien ill give that one to you but you can deny the photographic evidence. Try harder, you're a fucking troll.

Damn I like your answer better

Yo OP is this you?

Much abliged

You mean the picture of your own teeth?

No dude, cut it out... I don't know why my face got so bad but it could be due to radiation from the skin-dragons...

nah

Because meth

Man, fuck off with this bull-shit you guys... God damn... Take this shit seriously....

Fucking skin dragons? well they made your head look like a condom ribbed for her pleasure

How is your morbidly obese GF doing?

One more time just because you might actually be retarded: your photographic evidence is a picture taken by a guy high on meth of his own teeth point blank against a mirror with the flash on. I'm sorry you don't remember doing that but you chose to do drugs.

Dude, stop with the jokes...

She broke up with me about six days ago actually but I've got A LOT bigger problems right now.

Demonic AND extra terrestrial... Shit is not a fucking joke.

Moral of the story

drugs are bad, mmkay

*I'm a fucking lose high on meth talking about demons and wondering why my skin looks this way plz take me seriously

Yeaaaa no.

You guys are just fucking shills trying to cover up the truth, fuck off...

ITT: Troll Feeders Incorporated

Feeding your trolls since 1965

Your tattoos are stupid. You idolize someone who can't even commit suicide as planned. He was only seen as a freakshow garbage person for our amusement, and you have his shitty tattoos. Yet you bitch about people telling you to commit suicide, you should at least pretend to embrace the idea. Your delusions are fucking boring.

Or alternatively you're a drug addict and no one takes them seriously because well, they're on drugs.

You're the fucking troll dude. Just get out of this thread, you're afraid of the truth.

I'll punch an alien.

Have you considered allowing the alien to probe you? He may offer more meth in exchange for the research opportunity.

a Drug haze does not the truth make, little kids think they see the bogeyman in the dark but they don't cause that shit is fake, you just think there is a demon in a mirror blinded by flash

youtube.com/watch?v=swKTiZDicSU

I feel like you're trying to say something

come on boy, use your words, you can do this

No you're a troll.

Troll

Kiss my ass faggot.

Tell yourself that dude, you're a coward... Afraid of the truth.