Where were you where Agents of SHIT turned into Agents of KINO?

Where were you where Agents of SHIT turned into Agents of KINO?

Is he supposed to be the beaner ghost rider?

>marvel
into the trash it goes

Is that Danny? It's a damn shame he get is live action debut on such a bad show.

>Is that Danny?

No.

Maybe.
Probably Johnny though.

Nope, this is Johnny. Robbie has a different jacket

are you stupid? its clearly supposed to be blaze

How in the fuck. I don't understand the logic of how this works in the MCU.

Why can people all of a sudden transforms their faces to look like skulls?

this season is fucking shite mate

have you never heard of ghost rider

They would not waste Blaze on TV when he could be in the movies but I could see them getting to use Danny or Alejandra for a cameo.

ITS MAGIC

Literally magic.

MEPHISTO DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT MY NEGRO

I'm not so sure. The house where the two scientists find the Darkhold is clearly supposed to be Johnny's old house.

Magic exists in Marvel, there is nothing more to it than that. Its been that way for literally decades.

How are they going to fight a god with their lame inhuman powers?

don't under estimate just how powerful some inhumans are

What twisted metal game is this?

She wasn't an inhuman.

It's Johnny

Literally what the fuck was her deal

How did "woman with stabby fingers" get cleared to be an actual antagonist on an actual TV show

The point was they were a team of shitty super villains.

This whole season feels like they need to introduce magic and set up the occult division of s.h.i.e.l.d.

>This whole season feels like they need to introduce magic
Wow, it's almost like the entire point is to expand on the magic introduced in Doctor Strange.

Why does Mephisto have such a hard on for people whose names end in "ee"?

Yeah I guess

It was just the way she was made out to be a credible threat. Although she got taken out pretty easily didn't she? Man, I can't remember a thing about this show.

Yeah and to give a easy why for the cinematic division of a newly reformed military group would have a occult division. In the movie universe there has literally no magic what so ever why in nine hells why would they have a magic division if they dropped that magic isn't real in the Thor movie.

Yes sarcasm is only a substitution for wit.

No, she wasn't. That was marketing that did that.

In the movie universe, SHIELD doesn't exist.
So yes, why would they have a magic division.

what n64 game is this?

>SHIELD doesn't exist

They show up at the end of Age of Ultron.

No, Fury shows up with a team at the end of Age of Ultron.

You keep saying that in every thread and you are wrong.

>You keep saying that in every thread
Literally, LITERALLY, the first time I've ever said that.
SHIELD was disbanded at the end of Winter Soldier and no indication has been given to it being refounded.

just skipped through it. the good ghost rider is in it for 1.5 seconds: wow it's fucking nothing. and back to never watching AoS again.

Could you imagine what games would like like today if this was N64 graphics?

Fury shows up at the end of season 1 to help Coulson fight Hydra. One of the whole plot point in season 2 is Coulson secretly sending Shield money to secret project. Which is the Helicarrier that Fury uses. Fury even says he got it from a friend (Coulson). The accords start to come into play at the end of season 3 and season 4.

holy shit that is some piss poor CGI

i don't know much about ghost rider as a character outside of his movie backstory, but i know as a visual concept and anchor for a project, he is fucking ace. it's a flaming skeleton riding a motorcycle with a leather jacket using chains for melee weapons. that can suck your sins out through your face or some shit. it's metal as fuck.

and yet he's relegated to garbage ABC spin-off show about a bunch of nobodies, and two TERRIBLE PG-FUCKING-13 films that squander the potential of a great cast (in both) and a great, well fitting set of directors (the sequel). he almost feels like a DCU character because no screen incarnation knows what the fuck to do with him, and they continue to fail with each attempt, publicly hurting the character by association.

i just want a hard-R ghost rider movie with a little effort put into the special effects.

Agents of SHIELD is not canon to the movies.
Why are you trying to prove they are canon to the movies by citing the show.

you're full of shit. Maria Hill was in the show and the movies, while talking about events that affected the Avengers and Shield in a consistent timeline that has proven that they share the same universe and characters.

But if it's not canon then Man-Thing isn't in the film universe. Don't you want Man-Thing?

Nowhere in the movies has Hill talked about events in the show.
The movies will NEVER EVER mention anything from the show(s) aside from a passing ambiguous reference.
The movies are canon to the show, the show isn't canon to the movies.

I can understand the fire being CGI, but there ZERO reason for the skull to be as well.

Just wear a skull mask with green/blue spots for where the Fire effects will be added.

Stabby fingers were cool as fuck in Neuromancer. I geuess someone tried to copy that.

that would look even shittier

define canon

WATCH IT ADRIANA

>worst ghost rider

Does he even still have a book? I stopped reading once I realized he was literally going to be fighting Mexican cholos the entire time.

Ghost Rider isn't a story that needs to be rated-R. It confuses me how people who don't actually read comics, imagine all these characters need nudity, gore, and cursing in order to be faithful; when most mainstream comics are still accessible to read BY CHILDREN.

Deadpool? Needs to be R.
A solo Wolverine movie? R.
Punisher? R.

Goddamn Ghost Rider? Gimmie a break.

I always said GR would make a great telltale game like Batman.