I cant take it anymore Sup Forums........no one cares and everyone else lies. it was a good ride...

i cant take it anymore Sup Forums........no one cares and everyone else lies. it was a good ride. see you on the other side

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1518132309879.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bye nigga.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out

call your 911 before you go out

There is no other side but anyways Kys faggot.

C Ya Cunt

Don't shoot, think of the people that have to Washn afterward

Don't do it. It would be devastating to your family.

if you're caring and honest and you leave, that means one less of you and more of them, how's that helping anyone?

>people are actually falling for this

Dont do it, 4real. Theres always something to do, user. Dont hurt yourself

suicide? wtf take a fucking bag and walk arround the world ;) enojoy crazy life in the crazy world

You ac like in the millions of years of human evolution and pre history, with the 10000 years or so of recorded history, that this is a surprise? Let it fucking go and just start doing your own shit.

Can you at least show tits first?

you lie, and are distracted by your upset. others will feel like you don't care.

have some empathy for others and call it even...you're not anymore special, better or worse than anyone else...

so it goes.

if the ride was so good????
cmon thats retarded.
dont do it retard!

this is old shit
you cucks are all newfags

/b doesn't care.
Actually, that is a lie. /b wants a real time feed.
Anons also want feet, topless and butt. Sharpie in pooper. Be naked. Fake since no current time stamp.
White knights rate you 10/10. user rates you 1/10. user also wants you to rub the lotion on the skin.

I would to if I had a phone like that

Do a flip faggot.

don't really care. but you have a gun. use it to kill some scum. if you survive. everyone will care a "little-bit" more.

Tits or GTFO you know the rules

If this is real why you talking about it on Sup Forums...
Why you taking a photo?
Put the gun down, dial up the suicide prevention hotline and do what they asks.

This one actually killed herself.

Wymn really have mastered the sad face

> Finger in trigger well
> mfw no gun safety
Damn it clyde, get back in the truck!

obey

OP isn't even in the pic

come on, you know the rules faggot.

NEWFAGS EVERYWHERE

What kind of ammo are you using?

Jihad instead.

you pushed the wrong trigger user

livestream that shit and post nudes before you do it

ps: why dont you slut?

end up like this?
i.4cdn.org/b/1518132309879.jpg

>see you on the other side
kek, no you won't. this is it
end of the ride, goodbye mr. bones

cum in my seadog first tho

Hold on, be strong. It'll turn around sooner or later. Cliche I guess but know that a brighter day exists for you further down the stream of life

holy shit you retards can you not see the flip phone, this fucking photo is from 2006

If you’re gonna go this way, put the barrel in your mouth so it tickles your uvula (that little hangy-downy thing in your throat). You want the bullet to destroy your medula oblongata (which is roughly a couple inches below where the back of your skull ends on the bottom). Since you can’t really shoot yourself there from behind, the mouth is the way to go. How the person in that pic is aiming, you might just end up blind and/or drooling. Also, try to use hollow point loads. Preferably, a defence round like hydra shok; a jacketed round won’t destroy as much tissue.

All that said, fuck it. Get some sleep. You can always do it later.