futurism.com/mind-controlled-robotic-arm-johnny-matheny/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have a helper?

How can you type at C4?

Yes. Mom and gf.

I tap my screen with my thumb.

Does your dick work?

Yup. I can feel it pretty well too.

How did it happen? I respect you for not trying anything suicidal in spite of the obstacles the destiny gave you

how can you use your thumb if you're quadriplegic?

C4 Seat

y you quadra? are you christopher reeve's reincarnation?

The idea of suicide grows everyday. But I broke my neck in a dirt bike accident when I was 13. I'm 24 now.

My arms are pretty mobile. But my hands and wrist don't work much.

can you feel your dick and has anyone ever jerked you off

quad 4 life or did you have an injury?

?

Lmao that was pretty good.

does your mom ever help your gf make you cum

Yup. I have sex with my gf. And had a few sexual encounters before her and I met.

Quad 4 lyfe due to an injury.

Stay strong.

not gonna beat around the bush but sex life, tell us about it

open bob and vagene

i love you stranger

hang in there for VR future

Nope. Just the gf. My gf's mom is pretty hot tho.

pic?

timestamp or GTFO larper

Thanks homie.

I've had sex. I can feel my dick for the most part. I can cum, but kinda hurts.

Let me know what you wanna know.

That's not so bad then since you can still fuck. There are worse things. Hell, most of the people on this site walk just fine and don't ever have sex.

Using any brand?

TFW even a quadraplegic Sup Forumstard had a gf and I don't.

lol I'll give anything a shot.

Lol good try.

I can't write. Give me ideas. Can I do something on an iPad?

Are you going to tell us what happened?

>I can cum, but kinda hurts.
Fuck that. I noticed from an earlier comment, you said you contemplated suicide. How would you go about it? Must be pretty difficult to sneak out a house in a wheelchair...

Guys on here are fucking dumb and don't know how to talk to a woman.lol

Take care of yourself first.

Dirt bike accident. Or you want play by play?

I wouldn't mind a green text

just get a picture with you and the time/date next to you faggot

How many times a day do you regret getting on your bike that day?

bump

That's the thing that stops me.lol. I'm kinda trapped in a cage almost. I have a great life, but I can't do much of what i want on daily basis.

Must feel shit having no independence. Damn op i respect you more than you will ever know.

Godspeed op, godspeed.

>went off a jump
>didn't pull my clutch in all the way when I tapped my rear break to level the bike out
>bike stalls
>front end drops
>I bail right onto my neck
>snap
>bike hits me
>knocked out for a week in the hospital

>I have a great life
Do you mean that if you let it sink in that you're life is a total shit hole you might just die?

I'm a schizo I can relate.

dam man

Check'd

How old were you when that happened, OP?

y couldn't you just collect pokemans like the rest of us at age 13?

I don't really have any questions but I'm sorry to hear that you're in that position user :(

Give me a sec

Everyday anymore.

Thanks m8

Exactly.

13. I'm 24 now.

meant to reply to greentext but whtvr

Lol nope. Dad was making bookoo money and spoiled me.

Thanks homez.

Would you join the crips if they let you? I know they prefer people who were born crips, but you can always try to join their organization. They may come around if you offer them some marshmallows and ginger ale.

Proof

Hilarious.

Meant to post this too. Mobile app is crippled as well.

Bumper

Are you a big drain on your family? Was your intelligence destroyed in any way? Did you go to college or even finish hs? Grades drop after accident?

Huge drain on mom and gf. My sister can fuck off. Can't stand her.

No brain injury. Finished hs. No college.

What's your favourite video game?

I got a SNES emulator on my MacBook. I love playing those old ass games. GTA5. Mx simulator. Rollarcoaster tycoon 2.

Although I don't play much anymore. Kinda grew out of them.

Dump your gf and finish college so you can try and support yourself.

Let's not bs here, you gotta come to the conclusion you won't get married or have kids. Pick a topic and become an expert at it. Make sure it's something you really really love and do it. There's enough disability laws today where it's possible

Unless you're really dumb in which case just wheelchair suicide a mosque or something

Go to college user- it gives your life meaning. It gives you so much satisfaction

How does sex work for you? Go in detail please cause I'm actually curious. Missionary only? Your gf must be kinky as fuck.

Can you move your chair around yourself? How has the advancement of science/robotics in the past 10 years helped your situation?

>destiny

Fuck off

I'd make myself a quadriplegic anyday if it meant I could quit my gaming addiction.

I hate using my disability to my advantage. I hate putting other people's lives on pause just to press play on mine. Mom has enough on her plate. Living arrangements are weird atm. Girlfriend had 0 confidence. She'd off herself if I broke it off.

I really dug a hole dude. I'm fucked. I don't care anymore. I've never experienced anything because I don't do anything.

I hate making excuses but holy fuck it's hard to even get up and out the door some days.

Were any of your expenses covered by insurance?

What are you smoking user? College, unless you really like your subject, is complete torture. Utter waste of time just for some fancy piece of paper.

Mad respect for you!

How tf a cripple play vidya?

Oh yes. Dump 30k+ on debt for something I don't know if I'd even enjoy.

Yeah she rides tf out of me. Blows me. Sometimes we do it sideways. I eat her. She's not that kinky really. Just knows how to work my body.

Yes. And iPhones and iPads are awesome. Help A LOT.

Who wipes your ass?

Lolololol go for it.

Yup. Paid for my 40k van actually. My chairs are 10k+ too. Only ever had 2 tho.

Appreciate it!

PS3 controller. Flop my hands all over it. Lol

For what? Falling off his bike? Op said he's practically depressed (don't blame him) and doesn't do anything.

OP, what you're missing is hope. Like I said marriage and kids probably won't happen but if you're mentally still there you can have a fulfilling life filled with people who like you for your PERSONALITY.

Intelligence is genetic and you can't raise your IQ (which is good for you). So I'd at least consider furthering your education... You gotta have the guts to go out in the world though.

Either that or like I said wheelchair suicide a mosque

Mom.

I honestly appreciate your honesty. I'd love another friend like you.

It's just a rough life dude. I'm trying my hardest. Taking care of my body is a full time job as is.

I love learning. And am really trying to find a path to go down.

Eh. It's more than that. It's the money that blows my mind.

We all good lit fam?

Any countries you would like to visit?

Yea I obviously can't comprehend the struggles, I'm just trying to find some positive for you :)

I think it's clear you're intelligent (at least compared to average) and have the mental toughness of a tank so that's great you're looking into something.

Have you looked into any experimental treatments? Do they even exist?

I've been subscribed to this dude for a while now. Check out his latest vid: youtube.com/watch?v=B-D_y5-Ug4U
The stuff he does is pretty rad

Germany. Finland. Russia. Australia.

Thanks. Nice to hear! Lol

But all stem cell trials are for people 6 months to 2 years post injury. I've accepted I'll be in a chair forever. Everyone thinks I'll walk in 5 years. Lmao

Kid is an animal.lol. I think he was born with whatever he has. I've been following him for a while. Travis pastrana got him on the map. I loved Travis when he raced pro. Unreal talent on a bike.

How often do you fuck with people?
I feel like you'd be a faggot if you didn't spend your time being a disabled motherfucker who fucks with people who can't do shit back

How opposed are you to the eventual cybernetics?
Personally I'm against them because I don't ever want to be anything but human and becoming a cyborg would Rob me of that, however for you it would give you parts of your life back you haven't had in a long time.
Do would you be opposed to using it to help yourself?

I stare really hard at kids. I tell them I ended up in a chair because I didn't eat my vegetables. (Ha ha get it? I'm a vegetable.) I do all sorts of shit. Lol

Dude here's a video of a amputee controlling a robotic arm with his fucking brain.

futurism.com/mind-controlled-robotic-arm-johnny-matheny/

Maybe it is unhealthy to dream but you never know what the future holds technologically.

Most disabled people should just be put down. We're a waste of resources and only around to crate jobs and make money off our meds.

I've been a lab rat plenty of times. I'll wait it out.

Props
Should also use taboo words around shitskins, they can't do dick because you're a quad and "mad at the world"

Lmao I should slap one of their wives asses and be like "sorry. Muscle spasm."

Very true, I was born at 26 weeks and was in the hospital for a month after I was born and completely regret what my parents had to go through to not let me die. Personally I would have told them to quit being selfish and just let me the fuck off the ride since my chances we're literally 1 in several million of surviving let alone not being a tard
I've met dozens of people who was born the same way I was and most are half tards and the ones that aren't are still slow and people get all teary eyed when they can play the violin.
I play 12 instruments and live a normal life though so I'm no charity case.
I find that most quads and others who are at least incapable of using their legs after a decade or so have a lot of introspection and think it's bullshit how much is wasted on them.
I get dragged tonlots of charity events of fucked up kids that have been born with issues and I do nothing but spend the entire time pissed off that all these kids are around suffering, their parents are suffering, the sanity if their doctors are suffering, and all that money is being wasted of nothing but pain who's only end result is a living hell or death

Yup. I hate going back to my old rehab. I honestly have nothing positive to say to them. The past 3-4 years I've really wanted to look into suicide. But I'd hate to put my mom and dog thru that.

Fuck dude I don't know. I hope suicide becomes more acceptable. I just want a fresh start. This one is super shitty.lol

Suicide is always an option for those who choose it.

The utopia you speak of cannot exist because of abuse. History has shown anytime you give the government that kind of power they will abuse it.

Forget suicide nigger, you're mentally sound and you've got people who treat you more like a person and less like a charity case
Can you shit on your own without help at least?
Either way I say you enjoy how great life is and travel, use your disability to get you free shit or access to stuff others wouldn't have. If you really can stomach having to be around faggots do talks about how you've never given up depsite your position and be a"motivational speaker"(and make sure to talk like a sailor instead of using clean language because fuck normies).
You can move your head na your arms so shit could be loads worse and you've only got about 5-7 more years before cybernetics and scientific breakthroughs fix most of your issues

Did your parents hire you a gf to make your life worthwhile. Cause I think I'd kms tbh you must be strong. I'd use the danknet then od on something

Ever smoke weed? You should try it at least once. Could bring a new sense of enjoyment you never thought possible to life

Weed is for faggots
Shill your Jew trash elsewhere dirty hippy

I hear ya dude. I'm always looking for an outlet. I might start doing bs church talks. I don't know.lol

And no. I need help to piss and shit.

It makes you lazy hungry and tired stop thinking its some profound life changing thing nigger

Fugg, my one thing has always been at least I can piss and shit in my own. Catheter must be a bitch and a half
Anyway, definitely take advantage of your positive everywhere you go man.
Life may have fucked you but you sure as hell can rape that bitches asshole right the fuck back for all it's worth.
Don't let your situation beat you just because it got a good couple of shots in
Who knows, when cyber kinetics becomes a thing you might get to work for tthe military piloting distant droids to fuck up ragheads or zipper heads

Lol nope. She's dumb enough to be with me. I have suspicions she's cheated or is planning on leaving me. Wouldn't be surprised either way.

Weed calms my body down. But puts me to sleep. I don't like it at all.