Is he right about capeshit?

youtu.be/O4ROZMosQEo?t=1h32m22s

>1h 32m 22s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkrY6Ny7pMg
breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/12/milo-islam-real-rape-culture/
youtube.com/watch?v=S_Fi2rNF6wc
youtube.com/watch?v=b8b38mV6sio
kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's right of course. He's very rarely wrong, except for the fact he's a homo

and jewish

A gay jew who shits over lefty Social Justice and Feminism.

They just can't stop him. He's got double plot armor.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkrY6Ny7pMg

Twitter Troll Has No Regrets About Attacking Leslie Jones!

How does he keep getting away with this?

He's wrong. Comic books have always been a medium for talking about politics.

Someone give me a tl:dr

>Rape culture doesn't exist

What about prison rape or the fact 40% of men get raped by women?

Nig Louis looks qt

Fucking kek, he's such a cunt.

It doesn't exist. At least not in western society, where 99% of the bitching is coming from

>news anchor calling a guest an idiot over something so minor

Why are leftists so hot headed

How doesn't it exist? The media and places hide crimes all the time. You saying that there under no circumstance has a college or police hide the fact someone was raped?

If you refuse to apologise to them and simply tell a more "offensive" joke, they become utterly enraged. Their silencing tactics don't work and it confuses them.
Milo is a pro at this.

You live in a different reality than me. You must be balls deep in a college union welcome pamphlet right now.

Black Punisher still likes you Lois.

Yeah I live in the real world where there is actual proof of colleges hiding rape cases that involved both men and women.

>everyones getting raped! ahhhh!

Fuck offfff

>some isolated cases where that happens
>"rape culture"
Look to the Middle East if you want a true rape culture, where women are killed because they got raped and dishonored the family.

Look me straight in the eye, Lois!
And tell me the TRUTH!

Will you MARRY ME? Just the way I AM?

damn he's PACKIN

According to Milo rape culture doesn't exist. So either Milo is wrong or people in the middle east don't get raped. Which is it?

Yes, of nigger football players raping White women and the universities covering it up to protect them.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/12/milo-islam-real-rape-culture/

He's talking about facebook feminism and western culture you absolute obtuse mongoloid

Yes, we're all aware that some groups some of the time try to hid various crimes. This does not mean that the ENTIRETY OF THE COUNTRY exists in a country that tries to excuse those that hide the crimes, makes it okay for people to rape, or in any way consciously enables rapists.

So how is this thread related to television and film?
Also check these dubs

Well, a youtube video is something you watch, which is essentially a telekino

Marvel telepaths are the fucking worst. They always invade your privacy and you'd never know they were never. In the blink of an eye all of your intent is laid bare for them and it's ALWAYS without your direct consent. Fuck them. I'm glad mutants are being killed off in whatever the shit is happening right now. Assholes.

Can't wait for this election to be over.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_Fi2rNF6wc

>It's the starving kids in Africa argument.

I get it you guys don't really understand what rape culture is. You guys just spout Milo bullshit because you think it's counter culture.

see

Just because you were raped by your father doesn't mean it's culture related

I like that. "Don't you know there's kids starving in Africa? Eat your peas."

>the societies are completely comparable
>at all

Okay

I guess the point was over your head. Saying that A doesn't exist because B is worse is stupid. Imagine getting a flat tires. Knowing that people in the world can't afford cars. Doesn't magically make having a flat tire better. Telling someone who had been raped that they feel lucky that they weren't raped in the middle east. Doesn't change the fact they were raped.

But it's not a matter of "A doesn't exist because B is worse".

It's a matter of A doesn't exist while B does. There is no rape culture in American campuses. Do people get raped in America? Sure, like in any other nation on Earth. That doesn't mean there is a CULTURE of rape in America. However, in many Muslim nations there is a rape culture, because over there women are punished for being raped on top of being raped. Their CULTURE is punishing women for having the audacity of getting raped and dishonoring the family name.

>40% of men get raped by women
That's bullshit

What's a "rape culture?"

Why don't you tell us? You keep talking about how we don't know what it is, yet seem to talk like a fucking retard, so I'm curious to know how you'd define it. So far it seems to be rape culture if there are some isolated incidents of covering it up that paints the entire western culture in a single stroke

youtube.com/watch?v=b8b38mV6sio

I'm not that other user. I just joined this thread and am not quite sure what you mean by "rape culture" and would like you to clarify what it is you think it means.

If I were to define it, I'd define it as "a way of life that directly or indirectly encourages rapes to happen." How would you define it?

He was a SJW before the alt right craze took over

He's a serial opportunist

"What’s disturbing about this new trend, in which commenters are posting what would previously have been left anonymously, is that these trolls seem not to mind that their real names, and sometimes even their occupations, appear clamped to their vile words. It’s as if a psychological norm is being established whereby comments left online are part of a video game and not real life. It’s as if we’ve all forgotten that there’s a real person on the other end, reading and being hurt by our vitriol."

"So perhaps what’s needed now is a bolder form of censure after all, because the internet is not a universal human right."

"If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed."

"We ban drunks from driving because they’re a danger to others. Isn’t it time we did the same to trolls? "

kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/

He will be on what ever side is profitable to him

>encourages rapes to happen
encourages/facilitates

>5

Did aids finally caught up with Milo? He looks much thinner

>listening to milo

lel

> A doesn't exist

>Rape culture is a term that was coined by feminists in the United States in the 1970's. It was designed to show the ways in which society blamed victims of sexual assault and normalized sexual violence. Which happens in america all the time.

>Milo desperately trying to stay relevant after even Sup Forums abandoned him

kek