Guys my friend needs a condom bc he is going to fuck and he asked if i have one...

Guys my friend needs a condom bc he is going to fuck and he asked if i have one. So im going to destroy the condom and leave a hole inside the condom. What can i do to leave a hole? I leave a hole inside the condom of the pic but is too much visible :/

A pin.

but why would you do that?

A. you're a faggot for doing that
B. it's not gonna work. Even if you poke a small pinhole in it as soon as your soon-to-be former friend goes to give his lady a poke its just gonna break

You're a dick really...fuck yourself because no women will

loser

this is some scummy shit I must say...

Maybe save this trick for an enemy?

Lol how does it feel knowing even Sup Forums thinks you're a fucking loser?

Insert your dick in there, OP. You're needle dick will work just fine.

Will you laugh when your friend dies from aids?

why OP? so much fail ITT.

do it faggot

You're the nigger faggot here. Kill yourself you pathetic waste of semen. You're parents must fucking hate themselves for shitting out what became you.

You don't speak for us

You could always prick the condom with that edge

Microwave it

if you can inject some drain cleaner in there it will totally get them both.

OP you can't. The slightest of holes and the whole condom would tear. Poking a hole is basically a myth.

Scum. How does it feel to be condemned to envy friends getting pussy?
Hope you get wrecked by your friend after this. U probably will.

just put in freezer for a couple hours if they are lucubrated the water based lubricant will freeze causing micro abrasions damaging the over all structural integrity

this is why all boxes have a warning label on them warning against leaving them in freezing conditions

Kek.
Angry virgin op

>a friend