Why are there no funny right wing comedians?

Why are there no funny right wing comedians?

oh boy..... this thread AGAIN

because they never leave their parents basement

Usually happier, so they don't have to retreat into ""comedy"" to get the dopamine flowing.

but there is

> who is Norm Macdonald

>Larry the Cable Guy

trips wasted on a thread we have everyday

television channels, radio stations, and comedy clubs are owned by new york jews that exclusively push a liberal agenda
if you don't push the party line you don't get coverage

>Norm MacDonald
>Colin Quinn
>Nick DiPaolo

>not funny

I'm sure they're funny but who are they?

Right winger generally are very rigid people who don't know how to laugh.

Because we're laughing at the liberals

who's that?

Colin Quinn is the funniest man who ever lived, right gang?

Kenchiro Ichiimada, world renowned martial artist, philosopher, and scholar of Japanese history

Because a good comedian is smart enough to make fun of the faggotry in both camps. Carlin was right-wing in the sense that he was against hyperliberalist yuppies and malignant feminism, but he didn't endorse establishment republican ideals on marriage and biblical interpretation

Hannibal is pretty good tbqh senpai

You do not belong on this board

you forgot eminent futurist

he said funny

There aren't any funny left-wing comedians either, "comedians" who push ideology and don't possess the ability to make fun of both sides are shit.

Even Dan Carlin, the poster boy for smug liberal boomers, is still entertaining if you're right wing.

Literally who?

I'm pretty sure Bill Burr is conservative. Hank Hill, or Mike Judge in general. It's pretty tough coming up with more, especially since most aspects of entertainment are highly liberal in the first place. I have to keep politics way away from my job since I'm always the only person even close to centrist, and I'm just in the sound department.

Really? Jesus christ

>I'm pretty sure Bill Burr is conservative.

So wrong.

Norm MacDonald used to be funny.

I've been listening to his podcast lately and he sounds pretty conservative.

Where do I start with based Norm

His appearances on Conan are complete fucking gold.

white people have no souls

Has a good leftist comedian appeared in this decade? These days it seems that most of their work amounts to little more than moralizing over a laugh track.

Funny but flawed and isn't working hard enough on the craft of comedically being funny.

Relies a little too heavily on pessimism and masquerades is as comedy. Pessimism, cynicism as valid as they may be are easy, I like it when he's able to get that through WHILE being funny, but when he's doing a rant that is quite literally nothing but a rant, that isn't stimulating at all. We all have the ability to take a pessimistic stance on something, the world is incredibly unfair so Sam isn't special for seeing that. If you're gonna make it part of your comedy, don't forget the comedy part.

I love Sam though, I just want to see him reach full potential.

Also, I don't know why he's so partisan lately, he's all in on Trump and it gets boring the same way liberals get boring when they do it. Sam has so much fucking inside experience with the alt-right that he can pull from so much and make nuanced funny satire of it, as well the left. But he completely ignores it.

I feel like being alt-right these days is barely fringe, it's not fresh anymore. Even Reddit has been taken over by MRAs and Trump supporters, fucking reddit. Sam's all about being an anarchist outsider that shits on everybody but it doesn't feel like it anymore.

talk show performances, 'me doing standup', his webshow, and his autobiography. All except the last one are on youtube

the autobiography he just released is the funniest thing he's ever done, and this is coming from a years-long norm fan

This is a very good post
The only time I've seen him act completely seriously was his interview with Mike Cernovich and it was very awkwardly not self-aware