Inbred white degenerates

Why do whites invariably posses a tendency to inbreeding and degeneracy, even from an early age?

if you take any degenerate behavior present in the world, it is likely that it was started by white people

Do genetics cause this behavior in white people?

Dude girls want to marry everyone when they are little

You're actually kind of fucked up for thinking it's sexual

A

FUCKING

CHICKEN

if you mean the picture, it's probably because she's 3 and got though marriage was a symbol of love, which daddy and bro refused so she isn't loved

now, if you mean in general, that's not just whites, that's a pretty big amount of people all over the world

though specifically inbreeding seems to happen a lot between whites, it's probably "culturally acceptable" between rednecks to purposely have retarded children

pic unrelated but its the only "family" i had in my folder

don't judge

>Dude girls want to marry everyone when they are little
That isn't true

>You're actually kind of fucked up for thinking it's sexual
i would say it isn't really a sexual thing, but rather inbreeding hardcoded into their genes

why do shitskins project incest onto whites. Blacks know incest is common among them, but they still act like whites are the perpetrators

Western society have the lowest rate of inbreeding. Try again, Paco.

mexico has some of the highest rates of incest and family molestation in the world and your age of consent is 12 or 13

WHITES WHY U DO DIS

White culture, unlike it parts of the world like mexico and etc, teaches kids the values of love and kindness above all else and so little white girls have that tendencies that have under no circumstances any relations to degeneracy of any kind.

Sorry Paco but you Mexicoons are more inbred than whites.

You're just jealous because you tried to bang your sister, but she called you a sick freak and kicked you in the balls

>The middle east
It all makes sense now.

FPBP. Paco thinking with his loins as usual. Dont swallow the worm lads

Arabs primarily.

>Sub-saharan Africa being that low.

Somehow I find that hard to believe. Either they didn't have sufficient data or that image is complete bullshit like 90% of the stuff posted here.

There's even tribes of niggers with lobster claw feet in Africa from all the inbreeding.

beat me to it

Pretty sure white means no data.

Incest is a fun fetish but not fun in real life.

> be white leader of expedition in Africa
> see women
> DO NOT WANT
> go to Asia the women are ok, but there's so many of them
> your many kids are just a drop in the bucket
> go to America
> diluting your superior seed with mongrel blood
> still need to gauranteed genetic success
> your relatives will do just fine

Beaners are the ones who are statistically more likely to rape or molest a child. Why are there traits common amongst beaners. Is degeneracy rotted in thier genetics? Also when I was a baby i wanted to marry my mother it's not a sexual thing it's a sign of extreme love. Sorry you didnt posses that love for your family members. Maybe all the trauma from the rapings your family members gave you made it impossible for you to love them that much.

a fucking bean.

I think your example is shit, but the question has merit.