What would you do to my wife while I watched locked in chastity be brutal replies get pics

What would you do to my wife while I watched locked in chastity be brutal replies get pics

creampie her and let it drip onto your face.

Yum more please

Make her watch closely as I fuck your ass, then have her swallow my cock while I cum in her throat

Yum wow you are pathetic the idea of another mans seed on your face turns you on?

shit in her mouth and let you both enjoy it for valentines dinner

creampie you and let it drip onto your wifes face.

Awesome keep going

Love it

I would spread her ass wide and....need to see her ass spread picture to describe more

Shove her face into the pillows and fuck her as hard as possible from behind, hopefully making her scream.

Shave that disgusting bush

fuck her ass as hard as possible while you stroke her hair to calm her down. after i finished in her ass you lick her clean and she licks my cock clean. i fuck her face till i shot another load over her face. now you can make out.

Would you make her bleed?

She does in the summer

i guess you don't mind when i stay over night. i will spoon her good and wake her up with my cock in her pussy and my tongue in her mouth. we cuddle after i filled her pussy while you make our breakfast. she sit on my lap me balls deep in her ass while we enjoy the breakfast. you clean the table after we are done, i bend her over the table and fuck the shit out of her while you do the dishes. she licks my cock clean and gives you a short but deep kiss then we go to take a nice shower. you can make the bed.

Keep going please

we go to the livingroom after the shower. i sit in you armchair and she lower her ass over my cock, her legs spread over the arm rest. we fuck slowly while i finger her pussy. she tell my how much she love to fuck with me while you clean the room. when you are done with the room before she came you can fuck your wifes pussy with her favorite dildo.

Dont stop