twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He takes ritalin
>He listens to the Beach Boys
>He genuinely likes cheese whiz

Let's start here:

youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78

>browses p4k
>defends memerap

all forms of artwork appreciation are really just appreciation of cuckoldry. Art itself is nothing more than leftist dribble.

left wing people with vinyl collections would never listen to classic music when they could be listening to black music

also the DG pressings are more than your average hipster would care to spend on vinyl

>he thinks owning a record player correlates with a persons political beliefs.

What in God's name are you talking about? How do you suppose people listened to music before digital mediums took over?

Your dad probably put on his favourite LP the night he squirted you inside your mother, kek

>Drinks Starcucks iced coffee unironically often.
Dairy queen is where it's at flimfam, get moar, higher quality coffee for the same price.

stop trying to defend your vinyl collection, cuck.

and memes are even more degenerate than modern "art"

Nothing wrong with listening to the Beach Boys mate. You have no insight.

>not listening to Billy Murray sing the great American songbook on your old 78s

What an absolute faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=7DqGCMu37Ow

Having a vinyl collection or record player in your house should only happen when your house is going for the full 50's retro feel. Not this nu-retro bullshit liberals and hipsters go for.

definitely not a liberal, own a record player
I just like old music and sometimes I can find stuff for cheap.

I don't even really like it, the hiss and pops make things sound worse than an mp3 in my opinion.

long live the CD

Vinyl is mastered better than digital or CDs, you faggots. But yes if the person owns a Crosley or portable record player they need to go back.

wow you are fucking gay

>not enjoying vinyl

What are you, gay?

What if it's a record player with a stereo?

Hahaha look at this cunt. What's your problem?

I never understood the whole vinyl records thing when it's outdated as fuck

Spotted the cuck

all-in-one stereos are garbage too, they can easily ruin the records due to excessive tracking force, mistracking, bad stylus etc.

Just stick to seperate components, for a really cheap turntable go for a Japanese direct drive one with a vintage Shure cartridge like the M91ED and buy it a 15$ made in Japan elliptical stylus.

I own a record player, but I'm old. I also have a bunch of 8 track shit, too.

>has 2 undergrad degrees
>30 years old and also has 2 roommates
>rides bike to work, and leases a mini cooper

>undergrad degrees
* in the humanities

>listening to records
>Left wing
The fuck are you on about?

You know nothing about music if you can't at least appreciate the Beach Boys. What's a band you like? I can't wait to laugh when I hear it.

hope you have a car to listen to them in

nothing wrong with records, leftist fucks ruin everything/ Can't judge something because they put their liberal stink on it

hey, I got a better one...

Toyota Prius

>doesn't like memerap

>outdated as fuck

thats thy they use it desu

I use it because consumer CDs and digital formats sound fucking awful due to the corporations using dynamic compression to make them "louder" when means ironically you can't crank them up like you can less compressed and lower volume releases. That and the mastering in general is garbage 90% of the time, for modern and classic releases.

Agreed, Pet Sounds is top-fucking-tier.

Record players are fine. I have a 1954 Webcor Hi-Fi that was untouched for 30 years in my den. Its great conversation pieces but I don't actively use it.

People who have those shitty CD/record player combos or buy modern songs on vinyl are cucks, however.

You've got the right idea mate.

> Not having vinyls to listen to special recordings of the Albinoni's Adagio that are impossible to find on the internet.

Absolutely pleb

Black Stabbath

I thought they proved Giazatto wrote that.

Most modern releases actually sound better on vinyl, because they are mastered with more care.

Agree with you about the CD/record player combos though.

Came here to post this word for word

I bought my record player when I was a lefty

I still use it because I inherited some Glenn Miller records from my grandmother and my granddad gave me a few assorted country music and polka records.

I mean you just described me perfectly but I ain't no cuck.

The Beach Boys are beyond cucky dude

>implying there is nothing wrong with being a cuck
>implying its acceptable for the love of your life to be pounded by tyrone in front of you
>trying to make cuckoldery a thing that is accepted
>projecting this hard

I listen to memerap. I just don't defend it like it's something great, like Sup Forums does

make this thread every couple of days and people will start agreeing with you OP
it's that easy desu

Last i heard Giazatto wrote about it, but i don't know if he composed it himself and used Albinoni's name tu publish it

>blow their berniebucks on whole paycheck
My question is simple, if berniefags hate monopolies, why do they create monopolies when they buy the same stuff from the same store?

You have me there about the quality. I just don't appreciate when people have a collection of post-2010 albums but own nothing from the 20th century. Recently confused the shit out of a friend by showing him an old Enrico Caruso 78. He had no idea that 78's even existed.

Nice mate. You've climbed up one rung above dumb cunt.

The only guy I know who listens to the beach boys married some girl who divorced him, took his house and ended up dating another chick.

The theory is, being analogue, vinyl has better fidelity compared to digital audio, however this isn't strictly true and it depends on a number of factors.
Ultimately, digital audio is often far too compressed (both in terms of date and dynamic range) and this makes music sound bad.

That could also be old people that prefer vinyl and could vote right.

There are plenty of people who vote right wing that fit this. You just described a younger person.

Spot on

Vinyl is alpha as fuck OP.

True.
'Beach Boys' listening induces carelessness and lack of attention to detail.

I collect and play punk/alt records and I'm voting for Trump. White riot.

You're a fucking early bird. It's 5:30AM, why on the fuck you are awake?

>OY VEY, WHITE PEOPLE
>YOU DON'T WANT TO CARE ABOUT YOUR ART AND CULTURE
>THAT'S THAT LEFTST THING, THAT LEFTISTS DO
>YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE *LEFTISTS*, DO YOU?

how many jews' last words were:

"You do realize that Nazis are like a nigger thing, right?"

Yeah it's the same kind of cucks that say
>I love vinyls because the warmth! and the pops and crackles xDDDDD

It's not so much warmth as much as it is competent EQ, for example OK Computer's CD and digital mastering is more compressed and sounds anemic compared to the vinyl release.

It's partially due to the limitations of the format, if you cut it too loud then it will be distorted to the point of being impossible for the stylus to track which requires more careful mastering.

I listen to them and I fuck sluts and piss on their tits

b-because I have insomnia. pls no bully, mr KGB

Enjoy sipping the corn syrup jew, goyim

I spliced a superb ean coffee genetically out of 3rd world tears and coffee crisp. I nurture my soil with Auschwitz Ash tm. Drink it straight. Get on my level