Fate or Destiny

Fate or Destiny

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=black egyptians&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reality

Its sad to see so many women are naive.

FPBP

My neighbor and his wife killed eachother with knifes a few years ago. Both white. Your point?

Its their fault they choose there own path.

Yeah how about 1 million yanked from their homes and forced into slavery, separated from their families, forced to live and work in deplorable conditions without pay, safety, or respect. You faggots don't have a fucking clue. I'd love to hear you squeal when the whip bites your endomorphic ass. I wish someone denied your rights, so you would understand. This collage should show all the black Americans gunned down by police because you still try to keep the chains on them by denying them an education and forcing them to live in ghettos. I wish someone would deny you a good job or say "I'm not into white guys" so you can feel the pain I feel, motherfucker. You would shit your little fruit-of-the-looms if you could see the hate in my eyes, you gutless annelid.

Only black people kill.

Aaaaaahahahaha!!

I know smdh OP a beta bitch

kys nigger

Sorry I'm not cuckasian

What a brilliant and well articulated retort from the "superior" race

The point is the staggering excess based on percentage of pop to violent crimes committed. Also the fucking crazy disproportionate level of black on white crimes. You filthy fucking Jew.

Learn to link to the post you're replying to, newfag

Maybe you should see how the wealth distribution is just as imbalanced as the crimes and then you can get back to me.

>implying Egyptians weren't lightyears ahead of their time

stfu nigger. you people are fucking useless. your entire race has contributed nothing to society. actually nothing at all in your entire history. stupid ass niggers were living in huts while the rest of the world was inventing shit

Typical response from a Lib.

Some how poverty has something to do with morality.

Look in to crimes and their standings of poor white vs poor nigger and realize you are still a shilling Jew.

The point is that you didn't do it. You had to import superior genetics to lift what you couldn't lift, to push what you couldn't push, to grow what you couldn't grow. Keep believing your pale flubbery ass did anything. What did you do? WHAT?

You already said that

Jews can fuck off too.. they are part of the problem and they look exactly like other white people

People who get gunned down by police shouldn't be in the situation in the first place except they don't want to listen to the police they fight,argue.threaten police & resist arrest.

I wish I could see the looks of anguish on your frail, freckled faces when your grand baby is brown haha

>innocent guy
>profiled and harassed
>has marijuana
>runs away to avoid jail time
Yeah we better blow this guys head off Timmy

We wuz kangs!

Yank from their homes?

You do realize that whites bought black slaves from other blacks right?
They were already slaves before white people even got a hold of them.

Also everyone forgets to mention. White countries were the first to abolish slavery, mean while there is still slavery all in Africa and the middle east.

In short, shut the fuck up.

You're really refuting everything the Egyptians have done, bro? Why don't you listen to Joe Rogan talk about how crazy the pyramids are and get back to me

Profiled because blacks commit on average thirteen times more violent crime than any other race.

Yeah black people sold themselves Lmfao. You probably think Afghanistan did 9/11 too

They 13 times poorer too, you inbred retarded son of a bitch

Getting shot for weed is extremely unlikely violence puts them in that situation.

Blacks enslaved other blacks and then sold them to Arabic and white people.

They still enslave each other in Africa yet it's illegal all throughout white nations.

Are you this dumb?

Blame poverty again.

Why then when you look at blacks, Asians, or whites in the same economic brackets, blacks still commit way more crime?

Remember Sup Forums before the slavbot infestation?

Wait are you sayin' they deserved it?

Women have told me they aren't into white men. I wad denied an education because they don't hand out free ride scholarships to white guys like candy. White people are gunned down by cops all the time, yes unarmed white people too. You've never been denied a good job because of your race. No black person under 30 has. Ever. You get denied because you suck at interviews, or have an obvious chip on your shoulder, or dress like a carbon copy of Lil'Whateverfaggothastheattentionnow. You need to stop being a pussy, stop victimizing yourself, and sack up. For a guy with an allegedly big dick you sure act like a microphallic poofter. Go buy some pants that fit and maybe you can get a job.

No
Doing something your not supposed to,you end up facing the consequences when it could have been avoided.

Yeah let's look at all the ridiculous stereotypes you inferred and totally legitimize your ad hominem argument.

So they put themselves in that position?

The only truth here is that Europe brought progress to the entire World. Why is everywhere in this planet a shit place except for white countries and Japan+SK?
Literally linked to IQ. IQ is inherited.

>we was vikangz

>literally
As supposed to figuratively linked? Read a book sometime, Aryan wizard

In the words og Dr.MLK
"Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. ... Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate."

*of

is right user. Slavery was already prominent on Africa by the time it came to America. The Europeans and Americans were only taking advantage of What was already there.

Nice quads by the way

I'm black. I make more money than you. Girlfriend is white. Got an education, and I'm amazingly good at my job. This is a constant source of friction because white people hate to be corrected by black people.

You're a mediocre white male dude. I seriously can't stand mediocre white males. They are literally everything wrong with America. They go around raping women, they go around driving drunk, they lie, they cheat, they steal, they treat other people like shit and feel like they don't have to be honest to people who are not white. It is a skewed playing field for anyone who isn't white.

More white people than black people deal and use drugs. This is true even when you take into account population proportions. In other words, a higher percentage of white people use and deal drugs, than people of other races. Women report more violence and sexual violence perpetrated against them by white men than by any other race, again this is true despite differences in population proportions.

In other words, white people just go around acting like assholes, they rape, they steal, and beat the shit out of other people, and because cops are generally dumb shit inbred white uneducated fuckheads, they let their brothers get away with it.

Better yet! We wuz Romanz.

Oh wow, aren't you just proving your wit and intelligence with that linguistic comeback.
But wait, you said "as supposed" instead of "as opposed".

Do white boi really call those quads?

Try harder newfag

Europe has been a beacon of progress for a small proportion of human history dumb ass. Just because europeans are in power now doesn't mean they will be in power forever. Europeans used to ruled by a bunch of inbred sheep fuckers from Mongolia. In 200 years the world will probably be ruled by china. Stop taking pride in something you didnt' help accomplish. You live in a basement, act like it, go play WOW and stop throwing a fit.

>I maek more money than u C.R.E.A.M. nigga
placing self value in income, typical of your kind
>Gf is white
Whites are devils but he prides himself on dating the first white skank who actively sought for BBC and stayed for the meme
>projecting all the proven black race stats on the white race who built America from the ground
Keep trying LeMarquis

Yet blacks take credit for something that happened over 5000 years.Despite them being from Western and Central Africa.

>Classical Greece until now is a small proportion of human history

Also I don't take pride in being a descendant of civilized, culturally sound people. I take relief. Because thanks to having a 100% gene pool behind me is closely correlated with having a 130IQ and belonging to a stable society far away from Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Laos, Sri Lanka or The Gambia.

If their genetics were superior then why weren't they able to just break free and take over dumbass

Dam that pic is sad ...

Wow you just obliterated his entire argument good fucking job, we couldn't of done it without you

Here are Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamans sandles. The images depict negro and arab slaves. Niggers were never "kangz" in such a proud ancient nation like Egypt. What a kek. Seems like the negros have always been slaves or raping and pillaging their own people which is why after millenia Africa is still a shithole lol.

This one did.

Do want reparations because you feel you deserve it or because if stupid whitey is gon hand out free money I's gon tekit?

Literally no one is taking credit for shit that happened 5k plus years ago.
You, yourself, didn't build anything, just like I was never a slave.
The christian dark ages lasted a thousand years.
I do place value on money. I do have a white girlfriend, but I don't care about the color of her skin. The only reason I brought it up was to piss people off. White people are not the devil, the majority of them are actually okay people, but as a whole the race suffers from mediocrity. White people are vanilla, nothing special, lots of disadvantages, no real advantages, not particularly smart, not particularly strong, or attractive, or anything really.

I think it leads to a huge insecurity complex. It's like vanilla ice cream is constantly going around shitting on other ice cream flavors because "WE ARE THE BEST AND ALL OTHER ICE CREAM FLAVORS COME FROM US!"

Like dude, shut the fuck up and let other people enjoy their ice cream. No one else is even trying to give a fuck about race except for you guys. How often do you see Black or Asian or Indian people online complaining about other races?

Yet for some reason white people have entire websites devoted to bitching about other people.

>You had to import superior genetics to >lift what you couldn't lift, to push what >you couldn't push, to grow what you >couldn't grow.

Confirmed human lawn tools.

>let other people enjoy their ice cream

Your "people" won't let us enjoy chocolate anymore. They call it Cultural Appropriation.
Those "people" are fucking cancer. You shouldn't be proud dude.

>>Literally no one is taking credit for shit that happened 5k plus years ago.

>>twitter.com/search?q=black egyptians&src=typd

Facebook is even worse.

>I do place value on money. I do have a white girlfriend, but I don't care about the color of her skin. The only reason I brought it up was to piss people off. White people are not the devil, the majority of them are actually okay people, but as a whole the race suffers from mediocrity. White people are vanilla, nothing special, lots of disadvantages, no real advantages, not particularly smart, not particularly strong, or attractive, or anything really.

Literally every scientist who has ever done anything important has been white lol. In b4 I, a lowly white mathematician who will never do anything important will never do anything important

Don’t forget that one nigger that invented peanut butter, tho.

Or you could just spend less time being concerned about what dumb white liberals say on the internet and enjoy whatever ice cream you want dude. Go find an asian bitch and pop out some half yellow children. Go find a white bitch and have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose or procreation. Go get fucked in the ass by a big black dude named Tyron and enjoy acting out sissy fantasies. Seriously no one gives a fuck. If you don't like black people you don't like black people, no one cares, but shouting about it over the internet doesn't make you any more likeable than assholes who use zim/zey/zir pronouns, who shitpost on tumblr about fat acceptance. People are different, no one gives a fuck, except for idiots.

Except YOU haven't been whipped by anyone except your hairhat mom (I would say your dad, too, but we all know his black ass ain't around). I know lots of black people who get out there and make something of themselves, the opportunities is there.

Niggers, on the other hand, stay in the fucking ghetto, don't go to school, and bitch to no end about something that ended over 150 years ago. Yeah, blacks who were brought over here got a raw deal, but you're not Kunta Kinte, motherfucker.

White or arab/Persian brown, but never black kek.

I'm literally laughing so hard at this collage that my sides hurt. Sup Forums has ruined my mind

Einstein was a jew. Algebra and math was islamic.

But more than that, who gives a fuck? If you want to go around calling people stupid go for it, but no one is going to like you, women aren't going to want to fuck you, no one will want to socialize with you.

you weak white beta cucked faggots desvres to die lol

Both

black people can't get out of their own way. there is more slavery now in africa than was at the peak of the slave trade.

also a fun fact, blacks sold other blacks into slavery.

well, either way, nothing of value was lost

>algebra and math was islamic
haha no sandnigger
but u was kangz

slavery was done kike jews stupid ass niggers

Einstein was a white jewish man from Germany. Richard Feyman was also jewish....he was also very white and American. Lol.

BAAAAHAHAHAHA

What country do you live in?

if you burn the coal you pay the toll.
Race traitors deserve it.

I love the fact that you are every bit as racist as David Duke, but society rewards it because you target whitey. Hate to tell you this, but Cletus McSisterfucker isn't what is wrong with this country, your kind is. And before you cry racism, I don't hate you for being black. In fact I don't hate you at all. You have a huge chip on your shoulder and value material wealth over all else, so I probably wouldn't like you. But I don't hate you, and am not bothered by the idea of interracial dating. I have also dated outside my race, hating you for that would be hypocrisy. I don't hate you, I hate everything you stand for. Your ideology blames everyone else for the problems within your own communities. Guys are selling crack and gangbanging, but somehow its my fault because "the white man". You were able to bring yourself up, why can't everyone else? They hand out diversity scholarships like fuckin candy.
Cops aren't generally racist, but you certainly are. I bet you think all police involved shootings are white cops.
And by the way, my collar isn't blue. You don't don't know me, you made a foolish assumption based on my race. I didn't assume your collar was orange.

Damn. How is black boi going to respond to this honest and very real post?

if you're a nigger, you murder, it's what you do

Inb4 the god damn Dutch were the ones who brought slavery into the modern age and started shipping them world wide. You think white Americans went over to Africa to capture Africans and bring them back here? You would be retarded. The entire modern slave trade was ran by the Dutch.