I can't take it anymore. I hate my living condition...

I can't take it anymore. I hate my living condition, I can't get a girlfriend - even though I cater to my best friend's every whim, AND I HATE TRUMP. Roll a 61 and I'll fucking an hero on stream. I'm seriously done. I've been here a year and I know the drill and what you guys want. Maybe if we make this video go viral she will understand that she let go of the best thing in her life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPxecEJadZc&t=645s
youtu.be/rhScz3L5wIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here it is

Why 61? Did that number hurt you? Also, 61 get.

dont do it man, 69 shoulda been thenumber, that being said, dont do it

Dude, if you feel like you want to end it all, the first thing you need to do is get the fuck out from this place
Don't do it user

m8 I don't get why people do commit some crimes and then kill themselves. Idiots.

Make sure that you aren't just attention whoring and then you can hero. Seems weak to me that you want to kys for a woman.

dont

don't*

>AND I HATE TRUMP
hahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahkys

61?

you forgot trump lmfao
babytown frolics
clownshoes generation
i hope el mohammedissimo rapes your pets

This is Sup Forums why are we encouraging life
Ending life get

thx op

nice, now dont do it

Don't listen to this transwhatever the fuck ever

damn, you cool dude, are you like that in real life too ?

WINRAR

Trips save OPs life

no id knock you the fuck out after you predictably call me edgy

sure thing dude, you would have to go out of your shithole first

noice

nope just another 61 kek

Edgy

we got two 61s here

Check out these trips

Do it now

fag

Well give us your stream

>go out of shithole
something a shithole would say because English is incomprehemsible

Give link

Nice

OP here... I'm setting up camera.

Does anyone have a website?

(Op left this board)

(Op Is back)

what are you even talking about ? did you read what I said ? get out of your shithole faggot

I have

i piss dubs. also, op is a faggot

How are you going to do it

Also twitch

Where are you from op?

yahtzee!

you should probably read what you tried to say, you entirely fucked up which is acceptable because your a dumb black cunt from America, read your post what does " go out of shithole " mean sorry ooga booga I don't speak Somali

finnaly fag

I knew a youth pastor that killed himself because ppl shunned him after finding put he had sex with a girl... hung himself from a bridge.... the sad part is he checked out, and left his loved ones holding the emotional baggage, so to speak. Just saying the real victims of suicide are less the dead schmuck and more the ones that loved him, right?

OP think of all the anime you're gonna miss

Dubs couldn’t be truer

I'm ready for that video

OP you arent unique in the feelings you have just deal with it like the rest of us

nice dubs. no one loves this op though

not our problem
hurry the fuck up op and die you whining bitch

>you entirely fucked up
>your a
I mean, I can give you a screenshot of what I wrote first, you cant even read

wtf is that shit? looks like something i would like

Wait...wouldn't it make more sense to rape her before an heroing?
Also, don't an hero you fucking pussy

>screenshot still says " go out of shithole "
You dont even know your missing a chromosome do you?

Where are you OP

I live alone and don't have any family left.

Enough chit chat, I need a link.

I'm not streaming it on twitch.

any fem anons that show me one last pair of tits with a timestamp and I'll let them choose how I go out.
>shotgun
>pistol
>hanging
>bleach

Why not. And where then

shut up man.... just stop already. youre acting like as big of a faggot as the nigger who cant spell

Kay so you're basically saying that you want to be with your best friend who I'm assuming you have feelings for and yet you sit there and say basically say "oh I'll kill myself and make her feel like shit about not dating me and then she'll realize how important I was" what an entitled prick like dude you're entitled to free puss cuz you follow her around like a damn dog

Hey man - the world is shitty i know. I'm bipolar, alcoholic - and i hate the president too. But you gotta have some kind of family? A niece or nephew that looks up to you?? Things look like shit right now but it's just a moment in your life. It can change. Don't kill yourself and let these people jack off to it.

Nodtveidt: Killing yourself whilst you're down if fucking lame dude. Kys when the world is at your fingertips, and you've done all you can possibly do; everything else is just a fucking dishonour

faggot I rolled the 61 use the fucking shotgun you faggot or continue your miserable existence having died accomplishing nothing

Fuck you gtfo my chan

in fact you honestly should if you're that much of a fucking cunt

Sorry i just read that

Blow it out 'cho ass

this

Ahaaaa bingo!, you baited for tits, you clever bastard

OP. Where are you posting it

OP better deliver

This guy gets it

Hey op try YouNow

he wont. he never does. the worthless piece of shit has nothing to offer anyone in this world.

what else is new

Not in a position to watch OP an hero, someone post proof if he goes through with it

"i'll kill myself so she'll regret not dating me."
Your logic implies
a. women have hearts
b. she'll even care
c. it would be better if she only dated you out of pity

Just man the fuck up and ask her out before you an hero you retard. You have nothing else to lose

I believe OP where's the tits? Let's get the show on the road.

Dubs have spoken?

Why I'm high and on Sup Forums.org...

youtube.com/watch?v=BPxecEJadZc&t=645s

Stick on that, grab a knife, turn off the lights, and go ham. That shit makes you feelsgood

Well there it is

Another one

Rolling for trips

Just do it on twitch you have nothing to lose.

That's way heavy- the ultimatum of "date me or I'll kill myself." Perhaps an invitation to coffee would be better.

nothing is going to happen. he is a worthless moody hormonal teenager whose balls haven't even dropped. he would never do it, he's just craving attention. the little bitch.

OP's not gonna deliver because he's a worthless little pussy ass bitch

Roll

It's not happening

OP here.. I'm setting up Younow now. I'll have created an account in 5 minutes. Once we're all in, and tits with a timestamp tells me what to do, with at least 30 people, I'll do it.

A lot of effort just to watch you an hero

Heres a video for some inspiration even though you want an hero
youtu.be/rhScz3L5wIs

fucking finally

kek

No tits will show up

Make lot I mean a lot cuts in your wrist

Now the extra conditions come out. This fag will keep moving the goalposts till he gives himself a pass.
Please just kill yourself now. She wont date you cos you're weak and Hillary wont get in in 2020. Shes done, burnt all her bridges
Best move is sudoku

new

dont do it OP

Pistol