Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2017/oct/25/alice-glass-crystal-castles-ethan-kath-sexual-assault-abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When her owncsister speaks against her you know she's a drug addict.

do what?

theguardian.com/music/2017/oct/25/alice-glass-crystal-castles-ethan-kath-sexual-assault-abuse

I'm not a male feminist or anything, but I actually believe her. The dude seems like a creep. She was young, attractive, and obviously had some problems that made her an easy target. It just makes sense.

he looks like greasy dogshit so and he's probably a male feminist so I bet he did

which is exactly why she would think she could get away with it

anyone with hair like that is a rapist

Yeah, I don't doubt it. I met the guy once and he was a massive fucking prick.

of course he did. Why would she make it up?

if "suck my dick or i wont let you join my indie band" is sexual assault then yes

They made it in the mid/late 2000s. That hair was cool

sweet logic

Doubtful, OP. Alice's EP is failing and she needs some sympathy and publicity.

false

Man, I swear I'm not some male feminist, but that's some serious mental gymnastics you're doing to blame the victim. Yeah, women lie about sexual assault, but this seems real. Maybe I'm wrong, though? Only time will tell.

sauce?

TEST

>I'm not a male feminist or anything,
kill urself my man

viper meme ebin

Because she is a bitch who wants attention for her new shitty album.

I don't think so.
I wouldn't trust anything she says.

I saw them at House of blues a few years ago and they couldn't go on stage because she was drunk and they couldn't find her.
When they finally could find her, she came out and started smoking joints and handing them out to kids in the front row and pouring jack daniels into peoples mouths and security kept yelling at her.
That doesn't seem like behavior of someone that's very trustworthy. It seems like a publicity stunt.

She's taking advantage of the current climate to promote her album, doesn't care who's career she ruins. What sucks is that no one is questioning her side or else they'll also be a rapist by association.

Why can't these things be questioned?
Aside from the percentage of when it ACTUALLY HAPPENS.

If some black guy with nothing to lose gets accused, then sure let's believe her. I'm on board with that.
But people that have a lot to lose from a simple accusation should have some form of recourse in these cases.

if he was sexually assaulting her the whole time why didn't she just like.. not form a band with him

didn't read lol

what

Implying women have agency is misogynist now

im interested in seeing what the outcome of this will be

I hate to spoil it for you but it'll be the same outcome as every other time this happens lately. The guy will be run out of the music scene and the girl will continue on.

If she ends up being outed as a liar, it'll be hushed and he will still be seen as a rapist.

Every time.

Does she look like sexualy assaulted?

His face is so fucking punchable

Anyone else think both of them are ugly and gross? Y'all are next level degenerate

I met him at a live show once and wanted to honk his giant nose

imo she's just pissy because CC is going on without her just fine and shes not getting the attention she expected for her solo material.

What she is saying may have some truth to it, but I think it is being blown way out of proportion. The man probably has some anger issues and broke a thing or two out of rage. To claim that she was raped by him and then went on to have an 8 year relationship with him sounds pretty ridiculous.

>"He was 10 years older then me"
>he's only 5 years older
Why did she lie? Why she did it mew?

>When they finally could find her, she came out and started smoking joints and handing them out to kids in the front row and pouring jack daniels into peoples mouths and security kept yelling at her.

sounds pretty based desu

desu her being fucked up all the time so bad she cant perform is a pretty good indicator that she was abused by him. claims against her because "she was a druggie" is ridiculous.
She was a 15 year old girl when they first started interacting and he was a grown ass man who should have had the decency to look around and say "hey it's kinda weird to have a 15 year old girl doing hard drugs and heavy drinking with us."

but his hair is greasy even for an emo cut

dude looked like a smelly hobo even back then

its fake

alt-right bigots just can't handle things like this

so she played a sold out house of blues, showed up more than an hour late for her set after 3 other acts played, she was drunk and falling over, and proceeded to show complete disregard for herself and band's reputation in general.. YET she doesn't come forward until it's seen as cool and trending/socially acceptable with #metoo ?

It seems like if she really cared about being in that band she would have acted differently.

I think you're reaching by saying her being drunk is an indication of abuse, but that's just my opinion, I can see where you're coming from.

I think it's pretty common for the abused to try and "get over" it, leading to not speaking out, using drugs, and becoming self destructive. especially if she was suicidal.

The only thing that makes me question it is her current relationship with Jupiter Keyes.

gentle reminder that he's a rapist controlling psychopath

Don't call him that.

implying any other archetype can make as good music. Genius' are generally damaged beyond belief

>she came out and started smoking joints and handing them out to kids in the front row and pouring jack daniels into peoples mouths and security kept yelling at her.
Alice was a great frontwoman

Why did he leave Health? Was it just to be Alice's full time producer/boyfriend?

but hes not a musical genius at all

Dumbest post I've seen on moo.

there's a tumblr, forget the name