Just finished Black Mirror

Just finished Black Mirror

>Pic related

Last episode = best episode of season 3.

the government's a cunt

Says the Irish

I completely agree.

Majority of the series is hurrr muh ebil gobırnmınt in my visual device.
Gets boring after some time.

That whole episode was pretty retarded just because you knew what was happening the minute they showed the bees in like the first 10 minutes of the episode

Also it was so obvious the guy was going to end up in control of the bees
and there was no reason for it to end the way it did...

She's Scottish you foreign cunt

She's literally never looked hotter than she did in this episode.

Yeah sure and why not Welsh too?

I really liked men against fire, dont know why everyones bashing it. on the other side, I thought shut up and dance was pretty shit so maybe its just opposites in general

same shit

The bees were just a vehicle for the plot, they weren't the point of the ep.

MUH CHILDRUN

whenever she spoke I thought of Luna

it still detracted from the episode more than it helped

I fucking hate everyone that thinks a complicated and unsolvable plot is necessary in everything. Fucking retards.

>the twist was too obvious
>the twist was too weak
>muh plot holes
>the ending was sooo predictable

KILL YOURSELF

Just finished the episode with the synthetic replacement husband

I bet if it was a synthetic replacement wife shit would have worked out perfectly

Do you have an office lady fetish too?

>That whole episode was pretty retarded just because you knew what was happening the minute they showed the bees in like the first 10 minutes of the episode

Not really.
Everyone with a working brain saw the coming of bees, but the execution made it worth watching. Very like Ancient Greek theater, if I may say so.

Episode 6 could have been released on its own as a decent Sci-Fi film. I don't know how Charlie Booker does it - writing and producing 6 totally different "movies" in a single year.

Propaganda money flow makes it happen.

DUDE SOCIAL MEDIA LMAO

S1 ep1 is definitely the most guilty of this. One of the lesser episodes for sure

Would you cook for her so she doesn't Pringles all day?

Second episode is the shittiest in my opinion.

>They are playing with you.
>Solution: Just play along!

I don't know.

I would make her a mother though, if that counts.

I think there are some cool details to that episode. The really obnoxious guy who's always on the bike next to him is revealed to have over 2 billion credits near the end but he's still pedaling.

That guy is more interesting to me than the whole main plot of the episode. He didn't need to transcend the system to be happy. He grew where he was planted and even though every day was the same he was always laughing and shit posting and stacking up credits

My criticism was towards the defeatist portrayal and you just went and picked the most blatant display of it.

He was literally nigger tier thrash of a human being. The reason for him to not go up for TV is that he knew he had nothing to offer.

I just wished they used something else. Robot bees were kinda silly.

Yeah but I bet he was the most happy out of everyone they showed.

If I had to live in a dystopian future I'd rather be enjoying myself than clinging to my pride.

To each his own, I guess.

I know I would try to make a way out or some shit. On the another topic, the whore that made the nigger snap was unbelievably hot.

Still very much the best episode

>With this memory piece every man will see the truth of woman

>this is a 10/10 in Bongistan

>look everyone I'm gay

Hint: We already live in that world. What are you doing to "make a way out" exactly? Shitposting on the internet? There is no way out.

You're probably like 5+ years younger than me. When I was younger I would have had a rebel mindset too. Now I'm a cuck to the system. There are already a lot of similarities between the system in place in that episode and the system in place today. We're hopeless to rebel now and we'd be even more hopeless to rebel in the future.

Dude couldn't even close his eyes without fear of punishment, how are you going to escape?

The only thing I really hated about the episode was the blond girl saying fuck then solving everything

She was qt and her voice was qt

Super based episode. My friend said this episode have him anxiety but honestly I wish this is how real life was. I'm a real as nigga in a city full of fakes if this technology existed I'd have nothing to lose

>The bees replicate exponentially in their hives
>how?
>like a 3D printer
>no, I mean how?! The way 3D printers work is by reassembling some other material like plastic or metal. So where are they getting the material, the metal and gold that I'd assume they'd need to created circuits as well as the bee shaped chassis? 3D printers don't just spawn matter out of nowhere

Have never seen Black Mirror

>Pic related

Ooh real talk then?

I'm doing MSc and gauging myself up against system.

>There is no way out.
Well if you keep saying that, you will never found one.

Same as above.

Okay, get back to us when your acne clears up and you grow some hair on your chest, son.

Those are fighting words user.

I don;t get the ending.

That dumb blonde detective sends a message to Irish detective ''Got him'', then she deletes it. Did she got him though? Why didn't it show them gotting that dude? And who is that dude? Mr beemaster, randomly living on some island somewhere, not even british? what the fuck? Where is the twist?

>black mirror

All of this has been explained. Maybe stop browsing Sup Forums for once while watching shit you utter retard.

Not explained in this thread. Tell me.

Man I never really liked Kelly Macdonald but she was SMOKING in this episode.

Black Mirror is too good btw. I couldn't even say what my favourite episode is, they're just all too good. (although the Waldo episode was probably the least impressive).

disgusting. if she's your best girl now and wasn't back in 2010, you're everything wrong with waifufagging these days. fucking plebs can't appreciate qts until they're on netflix

The twist was Netflix felt the need to dumb it down. The twist was "the bees will kill everyone that wanted someone dead", but they decided the episode need 15 more minutes to explain it 3 or 4 times.

San Junipero was also a bit like that, with them going explicit showing the lesbians together at the end. "The rest of it" would be a much better way to end the episode, since it would be slightly more ambiguous.

>posting on Sup Forums
>calling others trash

The point was nearly everyone would have done the same thing

"there's literally nothing I can do to change this situation other than commit suicide on live television"
"or I can at least live in relatively maximum comfort for the rest of my days"

He wasn't a revolutionary leader, just someone who finally cracked with his lot in life and decided to do something about it. They offered relief, and he took it.

Anyone who says otherwise is either a leader of exceptional strength or a liar.

>people actually watch this liberal propaganda

How is it liberal propaganda?

There's a video of her sucking dick on the internet, google her name and find it

Yeah but I mean what do you expect when yanks get involved? Have to pander to that audience.

But...
That was exactly the problem in that episode.
Government overreaches, gets hacked, people die.

Although I must admit I like this series, that scene triggered my inner Sup Forums.
Same happened when that sister in Dexter got blacked. Propaganda as fuck.

When will they make an episode about delusional internet altrighters? They predicted Trump in the Waldo Moment

>20 years later
>the guy is still happily married to his replacement wife.
There wouldn't really be any conflict at all if it was a man.

That fucking ending sickened me, it was a terrible way to finish an otherwise very good episode.

Just cut to black when the guy throws the bag in the water, that is it, the rest was so fucking unnecessary it hurt.

I heard this was a shit season but I liked it myself, even those that I didnt like so much picked up well by the end.

That ending with the pedos mum saying "KIDS!?! YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING AT KIDS?!?!" gave me shivers it was so good.

No matter what it's going to end up as nothing but a glorified sex bot basically

Fucking normie scum

Yeah it would be a sex bot, but anyone who doesnt already have friends/gf/wife will use it for near human companionship too. Kind of like how people get pets, except with a bit more communication and sex.

Since the bees only had a range of a few meters, why didn't they simply move the PM and other targets temporarily to Dublin (or Brussels, etc)?