Legendary movie quotes

Let's have a thread about famous movie quotes. I'll start.

>I shall return

"Faggot" - OP's Life

>Luke... you are my wifes son.

"im nigger " - john smith

>You're a large male

>Indeed I Am.

"We're reddit now" - op the fucking cuck

>We're gonna need a smaller shark

>t. /r/Sup Forums

>For Britain, Bond?
>Negative, for my own interests.

"Dead or alive I'm going to pee"

My name is James Bond

"What's your name, kid?"

"The Human Holocaust"

"I'm a man who dresses like a bat."

>Au revoir, sweetheart

Repeat the music, Samuel.

kek

Wanna tussle?

>Haha funny queer

"She's a vampire bat!"

Kek

"A small axe?"

This show is going to completely lose me if Rosita or Maggie are not killed during this season.

I would absolutely love it if Maggie's baby grew more but then died and became a zombie while still inside her, and began to gnaw her from inside out. Imagnie her thrashing around on the ground screaming in agony as the tiny thing gnaws at her intenstines, she is completely helpless and unable to remove it, as the thing bites her again and again, filling her veins with the seed of undeath. She would probably pass out from the pain within seconds, and Rick and the others would watch in horror as Rick considers whether or not to mercy-kill her and Negan just watches and masturbates to the shock, fear, and misery on their faces.

I also hope Rosita dies in this season. I know she gets her head cut off and set on a pike in the comics, but I hope that happens to Michonne again, and Rosita gets surrounded by like fifteen or twenty zombies and they tear into her, their rotted teeth sinking into her soft juicy mexican flesh, and she can only think of Abe (whose brains are already spaghetti sauce at this point thanks to Lucille) and how much she loved him and how Abe was just using her for sex, and she realizes that all she was ever good for was being a sack of meat, and now the irony of that hits home more than ever as the undead tear apart her breasts with their rotten fingernails, revealing the muscle underneath, and biting her lactate glands so that her milk spills forth over their bodies. The zombies pull out her intestines like spaghetti, feasting on her thick tender thighs. Her muscles tense as she thrashes but snap under the zombies' teeth and before long she can't move at all, only lay in insane agony and utter acceptance as the horde of hundreds tears her apart.

You've really thought this all out, user.

Kek
Its I'll be back retard

this flick is a gold min
>Stay put
>Go for the whirlybird
>We can probably do OK if our enemy has blood
>Dillon! you son of a dick!

Never gamble with a Corsican, especially when bodily harm is on the line!

Was he the Joker Baby?

>ALRIGHT POPEYES CHICKEN IS HERE GET YOUR HANDS ON A DRUMSTICK AND FACE THE WALL NIGGERS!

I knew Raimi always wanted to remake French Connection but goddamn son he made it better.

Woah really? I always thought it was, "I shall return" as well.

>It's 100 miles to Chicago, we got a full trunk of gats, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and the police are after us.

>Go.

>IT'S OVER OBI WAN! I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

Consider this a trial separation.