Shots fired

Shots fired

I see that Sup Forums also does the "screencap from some nobody shitlib on Twitter" meme. And here I thought it was a Sup Forums-only phenomenon.

In less than 50 years there will be a communist revolt in America funded by (((outside sources))) it will either fail miserably or end up with a balkanization of America.

America is just too large of a country to have a revolution turn the entire country over.

>Inb4 someone points out Russia.
Totally different animal. The same thing won't happen in America for lots of reasons.

This isn't your regular Sup Forumstard. This is some lefty plebbiter coming in to A: Stir shit up or B: They actually think this makes a difference and are legitimately attempting to garner support here.

Been seeing a lot more shills around here recently.

I'm a Nazi, not a Jew.
There won't be a communist revolution because the left doesn't do communism anymore, they do intersectionality which is just capitalism with fags and niggers.

Don't be coy, tell us why

i unironically agree. obnoxious alt-shiters should be euthanized.

Why do you people like Germany so much, they got shitwrecked in the two major wars they ever bothered to fight and almost got sent back to the feudal era because of it. Not exactly a winning example to follow, is it?

dis u breh

Also prevalent on Sup Forums

>kill everyone who disagrees with me
OK Stalin

I'm actually a Mosleyite, not a Hitlerite, but no one has made Jannu edits with a flash-and-circle so hey.
Also, it took the combined might of the three largest empires on Earth to crush Germany and friends, so I'm not too salty about the loss.

So....WHY do left leaning members of society dominate higher education? Think about that

Because they are taxpayer-funded institutions where you can't get fired for being shit at your job.

Well, if you're a liberal (like actually a liberal and not just on the left in general) it's because your opinions are right and scientific and everyone else is retarded.
If you're anyone else, including a legit communist, a fascist, a conservative, or a lolbertarian, it's because liberals are smart enough and status hungry enough to delude themselves into swallowing the current orthodoxy.

because jews are taking over the world

ALL liberals should be dragged from their homes out into the streets and shot in the fucking head, but hey.. we can't all get what we want...

It's not because higher education is for smarter people. It's anything but that!

>present tense
The Jews took over the world fifty years ago, user.

Mosleyites are a bigger meme than anyone willingly following Strasserism or NazBol shit, good luck with that

What could lefties possibly find appealing about an institution that lets you live on credit indefinitely while you spend a decade reading books about gender studies?

Lefties love universities because it's an insular environment in which the rules and responsibilities of real world adult life are nonexistent.

Have you ever heard the term "midwit," user?
Nazbols and Strasserites are friends, don't bully.

I hate this mindset. The academy is an important and valuable part of the society where, in a functional system, the cognitive elite are trained and the best of the best study the music of the spheres on, yes, the public dollar.
The fact that it's been corrupted into a glorified vocational school slash debt slavery farm slash Talmudic indoctrination center shouldn't take away from what universities could be if this weren't clown world.

LMAO @ all the angry trumplestiltskin paranoid delusion repsonses