S/fur

s/fur
Paw edition

I guess this counts as "paw"

Someone say paws?

>I will never ever continue SMBZ
>ok guys, I´ll not only continue, I´ll reboot it completely
>here´s the first episode guys
>I´m so glad you liked it, now I´ll abandon it again completely because muh depression bawww

Fuck this guy, I also have depression and I still get shit done.

Look what came in the mail today

Alvin Earthworm much lmao I remember that guy he was a real piece of work

nice feet

I just also realized he disabled all his deviantart shit and is now only raving about random shit and vidya on twitter where he still proudly states how he is the creator of sbmz. Rukaisho was his second account that he created for his furry shit to not be bothered by "next episode when" questions. This faggot had a raw diamond in his hand and beeing the fag he is he uses it as a dildo and then flushes it down the toilet.

n i c e f e e t

paws

Yeah I heard how he would treat his "fans" which were really just spineless freaks vehemently defending anyone who tried to show they were capable of taking the reins, but whatever SMBZ is dead and I really dont think it matters anymore..

Heres some nice..pussy..

Sweet lord, I would do anything to kiss these.

Charr are so perfect.

They're pretty much just cuntboys. Which I am totally okay with.

Meh I prefer Dorukolorukalai, yah now cuz tentacles

Moar

Sorry, can't do requests, my folder is too big and disorganized.

but this thread is paw edition not bondage edition

I don't mind it because of this, but only to a small degree with males. I fucking love it when the female exhibits the same physical qualities as the male counterpart, and Charr do it beautifully. When they're not player-made sparklecats.

Sounds neat, though I've never heard of them.

I absolutely agree. I love masculine women, I've always had a thing for tomboys and dykes and FtM trans to some degree. Big, stronk, dominant amazon women are my absolute favorite, so Charr are great.

didnt she abuse animals and people?

not focused on paws but the little minty paw is cute

I kinda have to agree on the part of masculinity, but I dont like too much masculinity, I like the femininity to overshadow theh muscles ughaahhhuuuaaaggghhh I like big curvy women not fat or chubby, meh I can do with slightly chubby women though, and Doruk's specifically the females tend to have nice curves so me like.

BTW I kinda have a distatste for FC sparkle-cats too kinda like sonic fan characters if you ask me

everyone likes paws

Apparently so.

I don't think I'd go as far as amazon, I like assertiveness but not completely dominant. In bed definitely, but I like equal relationship.

But thats the fun part user, I dont mind an equal relationship but for me a dominant woman in bed would be pretty ideal.

Its kinda fun to lose control in those situations

I'm the same way really. I'm just tiny and feminine, but still have a masculine side, so I like my women to be dominant but still sweet enough to call mommy. I like equal relationships, but still want to be the girl in it like the fag I am.

bisexual is better

But strangely nobody asked you.

Why can't real women have cute soft fluffy paws instead of gross feet?

I asked myself, and therefore the entirety of the human hivemind

Because anthros didnt evolve alongside their feral counterparts alas such beings dont exist, I feel your frustration user I think the same thing too sometimes.

then go make an h/fur thread but you arnt posting so you don't get to complain
why can't real women have big fluffy tails or ears too?

Why can't real women like me?

because animals are better

At least animals like me I guess...

Because were all a bunch of introverted freaks that like anthros, I wouldnt worry too much user It hurts to be lonely but as you get older and things like a career and education are more important love and women dont seem to matter.

But you always have anthros to fill in that void!

animals are too perfect

will anthros ever exist?