More like this. OC from me

More like this. OC from me

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/9/29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This one makes me mad as fuck.

Thanks Swedebro, I'm stealing all of these

Some leftist women here in Sweden have began dating the newly arrived syrian refugees just to make the evil racist nazis mad

feel free to share what you have bro MAGA

Selective collectivism. Societal cancer.

I see a trend of white people shooting up schools, being cucks, and other forms of degeneracy but I don't become more cautious of whites although now that you think of it...

>I see a trend of white people shooting up schools, being cucks, and other forms of degeneracy but I don't become more cautious of whites although now that you think of it...
I'm all for the truth, leaf. I don't get offended by facts.

I am aware of this pattern, and I would welcome anyone to do research to find out more about it.

I believe it is faggotry to feel proud of your ancestors and also to feel bad for what your retarded ancestors did.

I would but my shitty phone won't let me upload pictures to Sup Forums, thanks for the pics though senpai

>I believe it is faggotry to feel proud of your ancestors and also to feel bad for what your retarded ancestors did.
Feeling bad/proud for what happened =/= Taking the cred/blame for it. You can look at your forefathers and like some things they did, and dislike some others.

Someone please post the pic comparing the three crusade battles with the several dozen islamic conquests please.

god i hate cucks so much why do i have so much rage when i read something like this

This goes for all. Everyone looks like a faggot when doing this.

I really like these images

lol'd

We should organize some kind of tumblr flashmob where we post these pics for all the tumblrinas to see. Whaddya think pham?

Sweden, this time you're not a cuck

I know you won't believe me when I say this, but there are A LOT of Swedes who are uncucked. Keep in mind that the Sweden YES shit you read about in Swedish media is just that: Swedish mainstream media. MAGA

I know several chicks who are like this

Selective victim blaming.

This thread will die any minute, sorry

Qur'an 9:29: "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful..."

quran.com/9/29

Out of images. Have a good day. Vote Trump.

I like this one!

Top stuff mate

When I was in art school (I know, it was just for a year when I was 18 and retarded) the white girls there were always fucking/ dating black guys for that reason.

>mfw some bitch who wrote a paper on how masculinity is evil told my friend she likes black guys because they are so masculine

but white people are under represented in those things, leaf

i think this one's my favorite

I need a
>edgy band
T-shirt

More like this

I hope you survive the european race war, hang in there, we'll save you in the end

KEK! No you won't Jewmurican. Your media will portray the Euro civil war as anudda shoah, you fat fucks will buy into the lies and beg your military to drone bomb him. Unless his names Habib, you ain't saving shit!

no amount of jew kikery will convince us to let the muslims have europe

Jew kikery has convinced you to let in many more Tacos than Europe has muslims. You seem to be under the impression that the greater population possesses adequate critical thinking skills to see through the shroud of lies perpetuated by your media. People everywhere are fucking stupid; here, there, everywhere. They will believe what they're told. It would be best if the US (for once) sat this one out and let the Eurofags solve it themselves.

I am here just to thank the swedbro who entertained me with such nice memes... I will add some to my Acquis for the proud of internet culture

explain trump

its powerful, but jewery isnt *all powerful

One cannot explain such a man in mere words and your country should be grateful to have him.

we are

when ww3 kicks off due to the coming euro civil war, maybe we can help you get your guns back while we're at it

Thanks!

We have guns burgerbro, just restricted in what we can buy.

Huh. I never thought of it like that.

>.22LR Bolt Action
>We have guns

LOL

better than nothing, he could scare off a nigger with it

Yeah, I know. It's sad.

Gold.

saved

I don't get this one because morning retarded.
Explain

It's about refugees and other shit.

blacks and browns

That was easy.

L M A O