What would you do if this guy stole your computer code, gave it to some girl to make it look like she created it...

What would you do if this guy stole your computer code, gave it to some girl to make it look like she created it, so on the side this guy could bankroll from the profits of the code and not be associated with it to public knowledge except for the fact that only one person knows. Ands it you... hes a high level teacher whom is respected by everyone and your just another graduate student.

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not designing prototypes specifically to thwart attempts at plagiarism

Always use multiple files (preferably multiple languages if available) and avoid giving all of it to coworkers unless they are trustworthy.

>non-loo pooers
>capable of writing their own code

Any idea of what the code was exactly? Seems like it must have been pretty important

What the fuck are you talking about? Your post has no context.

That's one of the guys that the poo-in-loo/"""white""" shooter wanted to kill.

Fuck off back to funnyjunk retard

He alleges the teacher stole it in social media, if he was serious about it he could have complained to the UNI with requared proofs...the rough draft of his coding would have been enuff of evidence...

The dude was a hobbyist coder anyway, how breathtakingly good his coding would have been?

You go back to India first Pajeet.

Don't you have a latrine you should be praying at?

Is that what happened? I'm still skeptical of this shit, no one gets so assblasted at "stealing" code unless it's a huge thing like source codes, and that can be solved with legal teams.

I mean, he already graduated, wasn't an elliot rodgers kind of fag, and was making money with a stable job. Why snap now?

You're just not paying attention then. How are you unaware of the UCLA shooting?

shoot him and my wife and myself

>Doesn't even notice the flag
You people are fucking stupid I'm whiter than both of you
inb4 "muh proxy"

Don't know. The only way to really know would be if he wrote something in his suicide note. He also wrote about it on his blog, He wrote a few sentences about how that teacher was evil and stole his code. I'm unaware of the woman involved, but makes sense since he did kill a woman in wisconsin or michigan or some shit.

Why are you even mad at the purple id user? He just suggested ways to prevent plagiarism in coding...

Just because you have our flag doesn't mean that you are white. The only reason you are here is either because your rich father sent you to one of our universities or because you lied and got a job at some street shitting company like Microsoft. Either way you still have to go back.

>He alleges the teacher stole it in social media
Any archives or screenshots of his bitching?

>The dude was a hobbyist coder anyway, how breathtakingly good his coding would have been?
As someone who used to grade the project assignments from graduate students in my school, I would bet my car and every penny I have on him being a bad programmer. Most of the Indians in American grad schools cheat or "collaborate" on their assignments.

Hindu Nuffin dude here first shot his ex-wife in her apartment and drove to UCLA to kill his two teachers there...fortunately for the other one, he failed to find him.

>implying you're not hear on an H1B

Yeah, he had made remarks about his old professor a few months ago, alleging he was untrustworthy and implied he "stole" his code. The woman he killed in Wisconsin was his ex, I believe. Sort of elliot rodgers-esque but I still don't believe that he snapped out of the blue like this all of a sudden to throw away his job and have his name ruined after death. There's more to it and we likely aren't going to find out what anytime soon.

I would stop and think to myself:
>I'm a useless poo-in-loo who fucks mohammad and will never be important anyway. No reason to take valuable whites with me when I off myself

And then pull the trigger

He might have had a psychotic break or something. That can happen. East Asians are prone to mental illness, maybe the same is true for South Asians as well?

yap, this link will shed more light

everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/

I don't even believe that's what happened. Indian code is terrible from my experience.

Even if it was taken, he likely signed away the rights to that code when he signed the contracts to work for/with him. It's not like you can create something on company time, then leave and sell your code.

It's funny when you read that in an indian accent.

Learn how to explain yourself better, i have no idea what the fuck youre trying to tell me.

Perhaps and that may explain the erratic behaviour and how he did it so brazenly instead of calculated. But I'm still skeptical of it all, and it's gotten a lot of heat as a """"mass"""" shooting and he's being labeled as a serial-killer now since he had more than 1 victim. It's going to be an interesting next few days.

Sounds like these two faggots were having an inappropriate relationship.

Kill him, obviously
If no one else knows, know one would suspect it.

what a maniak

Isn't the shooter from bangladesh or bengal? I saw threads earlier in the day and most anons said he was from one of the two and his linked-in account had his religion as muslim.

I think what he means is this: his ability to explain clearly was stolen, by the guy with the shootable face in the photo.

>stole your computer code
You don't own ANYTHING you produce as a student, least of all code. The guy was a lunatic AND an idiot.

I would write a better code or other code or more code and move on with my life.

He's a grad student, so you do get paid (and usually free tuition) for your contribution to a research project. You also get your name appended to whatever contributions you made, which helps when you later look for a job outside of college.

West Bengali Upper Cast Hindu, named after a holy mountain of Himalayas for Hindus the 'Mainak Parbat'...

I honestly don't get what this is all about. I'm finishing a PhD at a top 20 school in physics and I would gladly give my code to anyone who wanted it. I have emailed other people like:

>me: hey can i have your code?
>them: yes of course! here you go!

Unless there's money involved typically scientists are very happy to lend out their code.. that's kinda the deal in your PhD.. you get a degree, they get all the work you worked on

Yeah, I'm quite familiar. My point is you OWN nothing, and this is made perfectly clear by any university. Anything you produce - results, papers, code, instruments - belongs to the university. Always. That this guy had any expectation at all that he had some kind of copyright on his code is laughable at best.

mind of a psycho is probably not build exactly like you and me bro, who knows what was eating at him...!

Yeah but remember that he is Indian, so it would be more like:

>Hajeeb Brownbottom: plz send me th codes also instructin or/and manual thx
>Malakar Loopooer III: ok i attacked it

>named after a holy mountain of Himalayas

>named after a fucking holy mountain
>tfw never named after a mountain, let alone a holy one
>feelsbadman

If he wasn't a fucking killer that be a neat thing, being named after a mountain.

>yesterday the news was talking about the FUCKING WHITE MALE shooter
>find out today the shooter's name is Mainak Sarkar
>somehow I don't see much coverage about it now
I wonder why that is.

It seems from his inane ramblings that some girl got all the credit for his work. Who knows.

>code

How fucking blue-pilled can you get? "Code" is for women.

Pajeet my son

This is not true, I hear a lot of complaints. At best it depends on the guy.

>be muslim
>have code stolen by infidel professor
>he gives code to infidel WOMAN

how absolutely haram and intolerant, no wonder

What it's about is that Asians have no middle. Gods or clods, brilliant success or worthless failure.

This was my first though too.

Here's Full Hindu Religious Backstory of Holy Mainak Mountain...

>Mount Mainak (Sanskrit: मैनाक IAST) or Mainak Parvat is a mountain from the Hindu epic Ramayana who also is the brother in law of Lord Shiva and brother of Goddess Parvati. Mainak had the ability to fly and also grow in size and was also known as the Golden Mountain.

>Birth : Once King Himalaya who was also known as Shailraj who once ruled the north, desired to get married have a family. At the request of the gods, all elders started considering their daughters to him and soon he got married to Maina. She was the daughter of Swadha (daughter of Daksha). While at the wedding Lord Vishnu, Indra informed the couple that divine birth of Lord Shiva's Wife Parvati on earth was due and hence they advised the couple to pray to Goddess Bhagwati that she be born as their daughter. So for 27 years Himalaya and Maina prayed to Goddess Bhagwati at the end of which she appeared before them and asked them for a boon. Maina asked for boon of having 100 Sons and also wished that Goddess Bhagwati be born as her Daughter. In due time Maina had hundered sons,the eldest of them was Mainak. Also they had a beautiful daughter whom they named Uma who later came to be known as Parvati.

>Mainak Submerged : As per Hindu mythology many ancient mountains had wings and had the divine power of flight. However due to some misunderstanding Lord Indra chopped off the wings of Mainak's 99 brothers. However Mainak survived the attack and took refuge in the Ocean with the help of Vayu. Distraught with fear of Indra, Mainak hid below the ocean until he was redeemed by Hanuman.

Stealing intellectual property is as American as apple pie though. He was supposed to sue unsuccessfully and die in poverty, wtf. Crazy Indian not understanding our way of life.

he was hindu you fucking chink

Their society is heavily result-based. Some can adapt or are made for it, others aren't. Which is incidentally why they lack innovations and creativity, both things that require a lot of trial and error and uncertain investment of time and effort.

You mean to tell me that he worked on a research project for his college and was offered no pay, no tuition and no credit?

Only if you actually win and if you can even afford the lawyers since they aren't cheap.

Poo in Loo

Why do you think the professor wouldn't let the dude graduate after 20 years?

waterloo?

>As per Hindu mythology many ancient mountains had wings and had the divine power of flight
Interesting. I was just amazed that some gets named after a mountain.

Calm down, there were screencaps of his linkedin account where he had "muslim" in his religion section and it was changed to hindu, so of course people are going to be suspicious.

He deserved to die.

The Poo in Loo did the right thing.

It was a shoop done by one user and he posted it on every thread going about the shooting.

The student devoted years of his life to this code and it was his doorway to his PhD

Having the code stolen meant he literally lost his pathway to his academic future

To get your PhD you have to create or do something never done before.

It's like having your life stolen from you.

>that gum to teeth ratio

>Interesting

Yah, mount Everest going for a nice relaxing evening flight over India must have been an interesting sight...here we flip out shit when a small bell helicopter hovers over your house.

>The Poo in Loo did the right thing.
POO IN THE LOO DID NOTHING WRONG

>stealing code

Stealing a novel algorithm? That's worth something.

Stealing a good program? That's worth something too

Stealing "code"? That's crap. Nobody cares.

>Stealing "code"? That's crap. Nobody cares.

Obviously someone cared enough to kill.

>licks finger
>puts finger on my butt
>makes fire burning sound
>"tsssssssss"

Do you know who really proved we're living in a computer simulation?

>was making money with a stable job
38 years old with an ME PhD and drove a 2003 Nissan Sentra

pretty pathetic

I'd rally my entire designated shitting country to make up and perpetuate a lie that I invented folic acid.

I wrote the code that eventually got stolen and used by Marissa Mayer from Yahoo/Google to create Tay

I have the original code and her name is Mari

My version is online with no restrictions