>2018
>Still asking if a trans girl is pre or post

Trans „Girls“ don’t Look like Girls at all.
Comparing trans people with normals (like your image implies) is just stupid.
Trans girls don’t look like girls and trans boys don’t look like boys.
So your image is just stupid

OK..

Well, if I'd be ok with one and be repulsed by the other, I think it's nicer to ask than get her hopes up and then leave when I see What's down there

with that amount of makeup on anyone becomes a girl.

>because not telling your date you still have a cock might get you a straight razor run over your neck

>Supporting the archaic, anti-science, anti-evolutionary trans movement

You piece of shit, you just assumed Liz' gender. Filthy swine!

I know this is bait but there are those who make this comparison with a serious face. The reason is that if you are a bio-girl I know you have a vagina. I know how sex would work and if I'm interested. If you're trans, then, if so inclined, someone who is possibly interested would need to know what they are dealing with.

Remember, kids: no one wants to be surprised with unexpected genitals.

Yeah, that's silly.

It doesn't matter, they're still a man either way.

does anyone know sauce for this?

You are just mad guys match on tinder because you lie about being a "girl" and then bail when they find out you have a dick. Be gay with gay guys. stop trying to be offended by people you mislead in the first place

I've never met a transwoman I didn't know was once a man. however there have been plenty of times I couldn't tell a trans man wasn't born that way

Truth

so this isn't a casual topic of conversation?

Real women dont wear size 13 heels unless they are in the w lez b a

idc if you're trans but if i invite you into my bed and you have a dick you're getting physically kicked the fuck out at best

Totally would.

>hi im liz
>hi liz, im user. How your genitals feeling? Up for a pounding or are you anal only?

trannies are gay, at the same time were i a faggot i would rather he not chop his dick off as id rathe fuck his ass. plus the fake vagoo looks jacked up and is gross literally just an open wound

This is tranny propaganda. Their vaginas are convincing and they spread this lie so you will be easily tricked.

>no one wants to be surprised
Speak for yourself faggot.

The cult of outrage alphabet soup crowd would have you believe you have to suck a dick for equality.

They're just saying whatever they can to get their dick in your mouth. Anyone with a dick will say whatever they can to get their dick in someone else's mouth.

pretty much this. maybe the high levels of violence against trans has something to do with springing a surprise cock on a testosterone soaked horny dude expecting a pussy.