Is everyone at least a little bisexual?

is everyone at least a little bisexual?

>honest q
>no h8 pls
>also share stories

No. I have one male friend I would donate a kidney too and would even die for, but I'd kill myself before I ever sucked his dick. I like pussy so much my wife sometimes asks if I would prefer a hand job or fucking her in the butt. I just can't do it, my dick only gets hard for pussy.

how do you jerk off?

it's your hands wrapped around a man's cock until you milk the cum out of it and it gets on you

if boobs don't get you up then you are by definition a sick fuck and should kys

Used to, but much like any fetish can end up odd, I ended up with a straight up pussy fetish.
I can't even jerk off manually, you are correct, and when I tried it's just not the same. The idea of a penis in general is a turn off. This is likely why I have 4 kids, heh.

Thanks for being honest. So many "str8" fags actually think it's not homo to masturbate.

Thanks for agreeing that they're wrong.

Dunno how "homo" it is, but jerking off when you have a woman that will do it for you or let you fuck her pussy anytime you like sure is.

This is homo, people that disagree are retarded.

Dude in pic is obviously a bisexual man. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

> manipulative gf
> drifts from me to other guy, back to me
> wants 3some
> do it
> he's gross, unshaven

not even once

find a better guy

kinda, i like women but i have m8 that i like

what's he like?

No.

Fuck off man, I'm not straight but masturbating isn't homo, that's just stupid

Yes it is.

see
you dumbfuck

Convince me.

Honestly, no.
I'm bi, but I don't buy that everyone's like this.

your hands are on a man's penis
a man is giving you a handjob
you milk the cum out
a man cums on your body

it's no less gay that having a twin brother give you a handjob

The key word that's missing here is "another".

It's only gay if it's "another man's" penis.
If it's your penis, it doesn't matter.

I'm not. What I masturbate to and what I'd actually want irl are very different things.

I think a lot of people are that way. Nothing wrong with some blurred lines.

Everyone is straight, gay, bisexual, or asexual.

>Which one are you?
>Share your experiences.

> Your hands are in YOUR penis, like when you pee
> You are giving yourself a handjob in order to feel the pleasure on your penis
> Your objective isn't to milk the cum but to feel the orgasm
> Cumming in your body is kinda gay if you enjoy the cum on you but not everyone does this

You're just a faggot trying to prove that everyone is gay because you cant understand that people may like different things than you

Bi, I think.
I primarily like girls, but... I fantasize about sucking dick and getting fucked by a muscular guy.
Haven't done anything with guys yet though.

no, i see nothing morally wrong with being gay, but i find the idea of it completely disgusting. just not gonna happen.

i do wonder this about girls though. i feel like most if not all are bi, but i could be wrong like you were.

>another

Explain just how this word changes anything at all?

If you were 100% straight you wouldn't do it.

The key part required for it to be gay is that it involves another man besides yourself. Masturbation is a solo activity.

what? what i jack to and what i want are en-fucking-tirely the same

If you enjoy touching yourself and seeing yourself touching yourself - it IS a homo act.

No, it's not. A solo activity cannot, by definition, be a homosexual activity.

If you are attracted to your body and it helps you get off it is clearly NOT straight.

Who said anything about being attracted to your body? That's not what masturbation is.

I don't think that masturbating is gay, but i gotta stop you there because shoving a dildo up your ass is a solo activity and is gay af

But what I'm saying is that the second it goes beyond purely mechanical and has anything to do with self-attraction it is by definition no longer 100% straight.

Maybe...
But when did anybody bring up self-attraction?
This'll be controversial, but I think it depends on what mindset you're in. If you're imagining a guy fucking you while dildoing your ass, then yeah, it's gay. If you're imaging a girl pegging you or something, then it's not.

also if you enjoy the cum on you

A lot of straight guys don't... It's more of an annoying mess they have to clean up.

of course, cuz if they did they wouldn't be straight

this

Freud believed all people were innately bisexual.

In the ancient Rome, there weren't even words such as "bisexual", "homosexual" or "heterosexual" as having sex with a member of your own gender was so normal. In fact it was so normal that when a Roman emperor claimed he didn't want to have sex with a male, his sanity was questioned.

He was right.

Freud that is, not the emperor faggot.

/thread

Oh right, and I forgot to say that the reason why bisexuality and homosexuality became a big no-no in the Western world was simply because of Christianity. Having sex with a member of your own sex was seen as having sex with a child or an animal; something utterly perverted and disgusting.

use to think i wasent. in a relationship with a trap. at least 50% gay af.

I think it had more to do with men being the superior sex and treating another man like a woman was taboo

also in starving nomadic desert societies, spilling one's seed was also a sin because it was considered a waste, and clearly such a society would denigrate that and homo acts in order to focus purely on procreation and survival

obviously it's 100% irrelevant today, as well as completely moral

just go out and do it fag. even if you are nervous you can figure out for sure

You're literally just a bisexual man. Stop the percentage bullshit.

thats why i said 50%

50% of gay would be bi

not really how it works

heterosexuality and homosexuality are just two types of attraction, they're not mutually exclusive

just like liking oranges doesn't mean you have to like apples any less

straights are 100% heterosexual and 0% homosexual
gays are 0% heterosexual and 100% homosexual
bisexuals are 100% heterosexual and 100% homosexual

they're just two types of attraction, you can have one, the other, or both