Hello Sup Forums I am a refugee from reddit

Hello Sup Forums I am a refugee from reddit.

I truly believe Sup Forums is one of the last bastions of free thought in an ever more PC society. The brutul honesty of Sup Forums culture has been so refreshing after years on reddit- A cathartic Experience.

In recent times reddit has been overrun by SJW's unwilling to face reality regarding a certain religion. I try to post an alternative argument and I get downvoted into oblivion and brigaded by SRS. As an athiest I won't stand for such intellectual cowardice any more. Which is why I have migrated to Sup Forums.

But can we stop with the racist and nazi rhetoric. It's ignorant and makes our view point more alien to outsiders. Rather than face our arguments they can just dismiss us as Nazi’s. Besides a radical few actual nazi’s most of Sup Forums is only ironically racist. Let’s be honest the majority here are actually centre-left, atheist and regretfully admit trump would be a bad president (despite loving his meme-magic).

To make pol more accepting of other refugee redditors like myself we need cast aside nazi’s on this board and stick to Sup Forumss core principles like fighting SJW's and promoting free thinking through atheism. That way we can recruit the best minds from reddit over to our side. Triggering a golden age of intellectual thought on Sup Forums.

Fuck off

lol fuck off batty boy

Is this a new layer is Aussie shitposting?

Go tolerate a Muslim dick in your asshole.

Almost forgot to check the flag

W E W

E

W

> confused
> check flag
> makes sense

>golden age of intellectual thought on Sup Forums
a bit too much for aussie shitposting imo

Try again Australia it was to obvious

>check flag

anyway, Sup Forums is deaf because there are way too many people in here, 8ch is better for discussion

Fuck off

Op here. Please stop trolling in my thread. This is a space for intellectual discussion on how to fight SJW's.

Straya I know you guys loves your flag, But it makes it way too obvious, you should really consider using a proxy.

You have to go back.

cool story nigger

how do you see what you're typing with all that upboat jizz in your eyes?

>not bait

fuck off

you too tripfag

>ironically racist

Wow, this is good stuff. 9/10

Guess who is best pony.
Hint: Fluckershyelf

What?

You have to go back

Op here. The constant racism towards aboriginals on Sup Forums is too much for me. They should be respected for their culture.

>their culture

Holy shit, top tier b8 m8, where'd you go to school?

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

>Hello Sup Forums I am a refugee from reddit.

Fuck off, we're full.

I'm from queensland mate Can't wait to move to melbourne and leave this hellhole.

Fuck off. Go back.

Holly shit not even the desence to put on a price on them
>tfw you have to bear that aweful garlic smelling accent each time you buy a nigger

Wtf i hate convicts containment island now

If this is true the you need to know Hitler did nothing wrong 60trillon kikes weren't gassed. And you are being Genocided,

Welcome Friend, to this our own special safe space from people who would disagree with us. Pay no mind to Canada, after all he is but a leaf.

Also, why do Aussie girls have hairy anuses? My girl had it

Refugees not welcome

>reddit

I dunno about you but I'm not being ironic about my racism

there are different races with different values and I find some of them incongruous or outright in conflict with my own

how they live their lives isnt any of my business but when it starts to threaten my way of life i have just as much right to cultural self-preservation

Fuck off, namefag.

Fuck off, RedditSlime

Incase you are sincere, there is no "Nazi Rhetoric." Maybe some stormfag threads here and there but by now you should understand what people think on here.

>Mein feelings

Nice try, Ahmed Ozil.

>he's been triggered

Nice pair of tits you got there, vagina.

Fuck off cunt. You come here you have to accept our culture not the other way around.

>implying we dont post 14/88 stuff to get normies the fuck out of here.

>plebbit refugee
>wanting to move to melbourne

Typical faggot you are. Go back.

Trying to compensate for something, Hans?

>Is this a new layer is Aussie shitposting?
It's gay pasta. I've seen it before and I doubt this koala abuser wrote it.

>flag
aussies still got it
oh wait
he's serious

>reddit

stopped there. return to reddit, faggot.

>Everything I know about armchair psychology I learned from watching Oprah. HEAR MY UTERUS ROAR

Fuck off, we're full.

Butter leaf?

>But can we stop with the racist and nazi rhetoric.
No.

>It's ignorant and makes our view point more alien to outsiders.
Good.

You can fuck off now

>Sup Forums intellectuals

haha

Jew here. Voting for trump. to answer your question. NO!

Just so you know my sister is dating an aboriginal and he is a great guy. With a nephew about to be born I find it hard to join in on casual racism anymore.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you beta cuck? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Alt-right, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on National Review, and I have over 300 confirmed shitposts. I am trained in meme warfare and Im the top poster in the entire Troll Army. You are nothing to me but just another nigger. I will bullycide you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking effortpost. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Faceberg? Think again, dolphin. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spergs across twitter and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the raid, neurotypical. The raid that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your waifu. Youre fucking dead, merchant. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shoah you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my rare Pepes. Not only am I extensively trained in meme combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Counter Signal Memes for Fashy Goys and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable account off the face of the internet, you little normie. If only you could have known what fashy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the iron price, you JIDF shill. I will post Moon Man all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, Shlomo.

>tfw Canadian intellectuals

Fuck off Reddit nigger were full. You can crash on Sup Forums if you want.

No fucking way.

>captcha
>1488

>You can crash on Sup Forums if you want.

Fuck off, Sup Forums is full, much like your mom's clunge.

>Triggering a golden age of intellectual thought on Sup Forums.