Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums ,
recently I broke up with my girlfriend after she wanted to be in an non-monogamous relationship. I asked you guys if it was okay if she got another boyfriend, and you guys said I would be a cuck if I allowed her to do it. I wanted to post my story before I drowned my sorrows in alcohol.

Be Me
> Wanting healthy relationship.
> Find Nice Half black girl
> Invest 6 years of life into her.
> family loves her.
> user, I am breaking up with you, you have issues.
to be honest I am sort of crazy, I contemplate suicide sometimes for no reason.
>stalk her
>realize she is on craigslist posting for nude housecleaner.
>ohfuck.jpg
>contact her friends to intervene
>"user I knew you were spying on me"
>Don't contact her anymore.
>Hanging myself, I get a text from her.
> "you want to hang out user"
> turns into fuckbuddies
> turns into relationship again.
I still love this girl.
> a month in a half in our relationship goes by and she tells me she wants to fuck other people.
> nopls.jpg
>say yes to make her happy.
> ask Sup Forums
> Sup Forums tells me to dump her ass.

I am not a beta cuck. I am a man. I would have loved this girl to the end but she didn't love me back.

tldr: girls are only good for semen.

Will post nudes for dubs.

Your life is boring.

she sounds like a bitch

Look at this lazy lips she has...ew.
Just be public about how you just got your heart broken, but dont cross the line of being a whiny little bitch, and you're sure to have at least one bitch willing to bounce on your dick.

Some Girls wanna play games then settle down once their used to shit. Don't let those girls in, build a fucking wall.

you're still happier now than you would have been when she was fucking tyrone
bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

DUBS!

nice 87s my dude

>letting a girl influence your life

You did the right thing, OP. There will be others. Don't do the stalking thing, though. That said, I'd pay her to topless clean my house.

MOAR

She's nothing but a slampig

>Don't ever marry a slampig

Gross tits

Today OP was not a fag.

did you lose your virginity to her?
are you fat?

I don't see the appeal.

I'd get on board that.

I did lose my virginity to her. I am 21 and it was 6 years ago.

That's the problem you got too close,too young

you will find someone else. honestly she is nothing special. she is a fat non-white shitstain. no offense but you could do better and i have no clue what you look like.

just get yourself out there. I would avoid tinder like the plague because you tend to have to compromise on looks. go meet girls at bars and clubs.

let her go, you are not meant for each other, theres plenty of other guys who can and will wine and dine and woo her, youve gotta find your own gal, the woman has all the power, unless you do, and if she wants to fuck whoever she wants she will, accept it, and move on

will continue for next dubs.