Literally why?

Literally why?

Why not?

#I'mWithHer

gurls are gamers too!

Because they get paid to. It's an Alienware advert.

link?

>a mexican standing beside chloe without making a disgusted face

Clearly photoshopped.

christ. she looks shit now even when she looks good

how does that happen?

>19 years old
>career already over
Fucking hilarious, was there a quicker crash'n'burn?

No, really? I can't believe this.

Is Angry Joe now more successful than his boss, the Nostalgia Critic?

powerlifting, not even once

Joe is puerto rican

>"Gaming for me is acting."

Well yeah, you aren't actually getting any roles anymore, so I guess sitting on your ass is all the acting you're going to be doing in your future.

How can she seriously save her career?

Chloe from all your favorite movies!

>Sup Forums shill
>also shills for Alienware

>cancels her upcoming films
>does whatever she wants
i don't see the problem. she isn't doing this out of desperation.

>puerto rican isnt mexican

JUST

by sucking me off

Thanks for correcting the record Ms. Clinton, but you should probably focus on your emails, not defending your career-atrophied surrogates. I'm with you!

It's over, she got bullycided on twitter, there's no coming back from that

What's his name again?

Get a load of this piece of propaganda he posted on YouTube

Her good years are over ;_;

>by sucking me off

When did Harvey Weinstein start posting here?

Jesus Christ I will never watch his garbage again. A while ago I used to actually enjoy his videos.

Anyone find her voice fucking adorable?

Hollywood only has power because you give them that power.

This is why they want to be seen by the internet audience in addition to their standard market.

That's why.

somebody post the edit that has >classic in it

It's not, you fucking retard. Can you read?

holy fuck stop projecting you fucking faggot Sup Forumstard

>that neck

>that fucking man figure
AHAHAHA

Sup Forums btfo so fr*cking HARD!!!!!! fucking cucks lMFAOOOOOOO!!!!

Now that isn't language very befitting of the next President, ma'am.

>the non-actor jumping into the photo still triggers me

Chloe is would crush joe in a fight

I know she does this jokingly, probably thinking she is some fragile cute girl and this will look funny. But she actully looks like she could beat up Joe. Those shoulders, those handsm those pythons

Shouldn't have done starting strength

How much you wanna bet they weren't even playing the game, all those reaction shots seemed so horribly fake I felt my face sink into itself

oh shit dubs son

Best strategy to beat her are well timed dodge rolls

The fact that you care is a sign of mental illness. None of those people matter.

A spic is a spic kid

Celebrities are literally our version of royalty, they matter more than almost anything.

This guy look like a spic.He's probably an illegal immigrant.

Does she hate acting?

>not parrying her and switching to Yhorm's Great Machete

You are looking for a God.
You need to be led. Like a child.

I think he has Puerto Rican ancestry. America can only blame themselves for Joe.

T H I C C

>how does that happen?

Being part of the zeitgeist is more fulfilling than standing in a corner by yourself with your dick in your hand. On your deathbed, are you going to look back on your life and think fondly about how you managed to never read a People Magazine? Or are you going to regret never engaging in life with the rest of us?

>"you guys are all assholes, why can't you straight white male Trump supporters not be more like us and not make judgements based on race politics and gender?!"
>"buy Alienware too everyone"

Anyone still subscribed to this dicklicker deserves what they get.

>Anyone still subscribed to this dicklicker deserves what they get.

Free entertaining content every week? Sign me up!

What are the drawbacks?

>Oh no, he might make an annoying YouTube comment I'll never read.
>Oh no, he doesn't support the candidate who wants to deport his uncles and calls him a rapist.

Sound like bonuses to me, famalam.

>people magazine is life

Friendly reminder that Angry Joe supports paedos

Yeah, they're called tryhards.

And they die alone.

The powers that be are trying to induce a nice good mixed race child.

who the fuck is that negro

Such a cringey add. is he shilling for hillary now too? thought he was going blind or was it all bullshit?

Non-actor scum, trying to steal the spotlight of his superiors. They shouldn't even let civilians into these ceremonies. They should have to watch from home like the rest of us.

Am I the only one not upset by this election?

As someone who supported Bernie up until he dropped out (go ahead and get your >cucks out now, folks), I don't care who wins. I only care that whoever loses will have legions of disappointed voters, and that this will be hilarious.

On one hand, I would love if Trump lost. Seeing Sup Forums self-implode would be glorious. Seeing the Republican party lose ANOTHER national election, as well as lose the Supreme Court forever will be delicious. And on a purely personal level, seeing the nation uniformly disavow racism and sexism by rejecting Trump will be incredibly satisfying.

On the other hand, nothing annoys me more than smug Clinton voters. The sore winners of the Democratic primary, who are willing to call you an evil sexist for disliking one of the most corrupt politicians in the country. The same people who derisively called you a Bernie Bro and a fake Democrat and all sorts of other bullshit, when you showed them nothing but class and respect in return. They are so fucking assured they will win, and they sweared back during the DNC that they didn't need us in order to win. They didn't need the young or the progressive. They were assured that corporatist-loving, bootlicking blue dogs would be enough to win. Seeing them fail would be even better than seeing Trump-supporters lose. But I would rather see her and President than Trump.

So that's the impasse. I hate the Republican candidate as equally as I hate the Democratic voters. Whoever wins, it means someone I hate loses. I'm fine with this election.

Didn't read after you admitted to being a Bernie fag. I hope you die anti gun kike piece of shit.

ok

>calling yourself a "gamer"
>making being a "gamer" a deep part of your identity

NC hasn't been his boss for a while now but yes, much more successful.

>being proud of how young and """""progressive""""" you are
I don't think I'd like you very much senpai

Joe isn't part of Channel Awesome anymore?

is he /our guy/?

Holy fuck, Irate Iñárritu is packing on the pounds

Yes

I'm going to write in Bernie. :)

Cool.

Her career only lasted FOOOOUUURR HOOOUUURZZZZSSS!!

Aggravated Alonzo
Nice dubs

Son go to bed, you have school in the mourning.

I dont think, that this is the intention

Thats why I vote 3rd party or not at all. The election really is a joke

top kek
Would like to see an angry review of her puberty

Kek

The third party candidates have proven themselves to be insane. I could cast a vote for any four of these idiots and feel terrible about it. All I'm looking forward is seeing people's efforts and dreams crushed come November.

It may sound edgy, but you all deserve it.

Who the fuck are they and why does anyone care

>entertaining

Just tie a colourful ribbon to a door handle and play with that

You see, this kind of shit baffles me about America. You guys have one of the greatest and proudest militaries out there, you people can carry guns. I mean, your country has everything to be filled with manly, macho men.

And then you have retards like that pisshead.

Why would you willingly CHOOSE to be that lame?

Macaulay Culkin

how about the fact that regardless who wins we all lose I don't think there's been an election where the two candidates seem pretty content with fucking the country up regardless of how much everyone mostly experts tells them that their ideas are bad

>those YouTube comments calling her sexy and hot

Oh lawd what

>You see, this kind of shit baffles me about America. You guys have one of the greatest and proudest militaries out there, you people can carry guns. I mean, your country has everything to be filled with manly, macho men.

You sound like an imbecile. America isn't an episode of GI Joe.

Poor Liza Manelli

woah hey that's not nice

Pudgy Pedro

He's an idiot anyway, Bernie fucking flooded Vermont with guns.

That's the point, you lame-ass nerf-gun toting idiot.

This. What I don't get is the delusion. Why flex your muscles when everyone calls you masculine and when you have the frame of a bodybuilder as young girl.

Just asking for big trouble.