What do I do guys. There's this girl I know who's a solid 7/10...

What do I do guys. There's this girl I know who's a solid 7/10. You can tell if she lost a little weight she'd easily be a 9.

I want to go for her. Her personality seems pretty good. She's Portuguese like me so that gives us a lot to talk about. And she seems like she'd be pretty good in bed.

Now she's short. Maybe 5'4" which isn't too bad. I normally prefer women my hight or taller.

The thing with her is she's just slightly overweight and even my friend says if she lost a bit she'd be insanely hot.

My mind is telling me to go for her but at the same time to pass on her. I mean I'm no 10/10 but I'm fit, do well in my courses, and have a pretty decent face. But my mind is saying that she'd be pretty good but also not that lower myself to those standards.

What do Sup Forums

Bump

para de ser viadinho e pega ela porra

aposto que tu é um basement dweller fudido e é feio pra porra neckbeard do caralho

if you like her then do it you're fucking stupid if you don't

Nah man. That's why I'm hesitant. My last gf had a 7/10 face but a 9/10 body where it's the opposite here.

But I think I probably will just see how it is and bail if I don't like it.

if all you care about is looks then just follow your gut i guess i dont really have any advice i can't relate

I care about personality (probably more than looks) and I really like her personality. So I think I'll invite her to see a movie with me and a friend (other friend cancelled but still have extra ticket) and see how that goes.

se tu prefere personalidade, então porq caralhos você fez esse thread?

sai logo com ela

yeah do it just see what happens

Just needed others opinions on the matter. Cause I've never been in a situation where the personality was there but the pure lust of physical attraction wasn't there yet.

ive never seen someone loose weight AFTER being in a relationship.

unless something else changes i.e. she starts a sport or starts exercising for whatever reason, she's not going to magically loose weight.

so if her weight is a determining factor, if anything shes gonna gain some poundage.

Youre hesitant because she's just slightly overweight?

Are you fucking 12?

Caro anão tuga, eu já tive a experiência de ir pra cama com uma amiga que eu me identificava pra caramba, mas não sentia particularmente muita atração
Foi horrível
Tenta dar uns pega nela, se tu acha que o malaquias vai se animar, manda brasa uai.
Que mal tem

E o que ele falou tá certo. Ela não vai emagrecer, rs.

She recently got a Fitbit so that makes me cautiously optimistic.

The way she is now isn't too bad at all. More curvy than fat. I'm just used to more fit grills.

If I do end up in a relationship with her and she does gain to a point I can't continue. I'll probably break it off.

But that's thinking in the future I havent even asked her out yet.

>7/10 quer o pau
>Op viado rejeita

Tinha que ser português...

19 so still an immature faggot who values looks way too highly

>Fitbit
Lol look at how interactive my pedometer is! I made it 2 miles in my life today!
>fitness!

She's a Canadian whose background is Portuguese and I'm an Açorean who moved to Canada when I was 12

i can't respond to you. i don't talk burritto.

pic? crop the face out.

Don't have any. She doesn't have Instagram or social media that I know of. That's why tomorrow in class I'm going to ask for her number cause she said her work is hiring and I want a little more spending money.

I think it'd be easier for everyone, even OP cause he's responding in English if you just typed in English

well, the one thing i can say is if she stays the same weight or even gains a few, portuguese women carry it well, even when they age.

Clearly you're just a shallow fuck judging based on looks (7/10 could be 9 if she lost weight) kys... or maybe stop being a narcistic fucking faggot and just pursue her...

First of all nice trips

Second of all people are allowed to have opinions. That's why you think that way and I think my way.

My friend was saying the same thing to me. He takes English with her. He was saying she has a great face but the body ain't there.

And I'm not trying to judge. Everyone has their preferences. Some people won't go near black women. Are they racist? No because they may not be sexually attracted to them.

All I'm trying to do is see what a wider audience thinks I should do since the feedback I've gotten from my friends has ranged from "just pass on her and find some hot chick" to "why not at least go on a date, you might really like it".

Not.really you fucking basic piece of shit...perspective isn't reality dumb mother fucker.. claiming preference is just the excuse you use to fool yourself into not realizing you're a piece of shit. 1 +1 doesn't equal 3 it is 2... you are a a shallow narcist. You honestly don't deserve that girl not any greater with a personality like yours... and btw the trips proves my point even more you damn cum stain

settle down virginfag.

he's asking for advice and opinions. and not making a snap decision because of himself, and not wanting to hurt her.

he is acting more like a responsible man then you will ever be.

No he's actually worried about himself... clearly he believes he's be shamed for being with her... he clearly has no self respect nor pride in himself to not give a fuck about what others think of him
..... and btw I've had sex with both genders...

it's well documented that men find fitter/slimmer women more attractive.

there is no swearing/arguing/name calling you can do to change that.

sorry bro.

>and btw I've had sex with both genders

ok. he's just trolling. badly.

#tryingtoohard

Dismissing someone without any form of factual concrete evidence doesn't affirm your claim...

>virgin detected

But seriously OP. Do it. The best sex I've had was with an overweight girl.

Why would having sex with both genders be a joke? I'm bi lol

Chill out dude. I'm not saying I wouldn't date her because of that. It's just something I've never thought of. Dating a girl that isn't in the normal BMI.

There are other factors like I might move soon and don't wanna break her heart and shit. Or starting a relationship when I might leave in a few months to some other University.

go for it and if it's not working out the way you want it to, then break it up.

Boy you're a sad man when you fuck ham planets cause that's all you can get. And call it "having self respect"

Kek

I think I'll probably do this. Cause "why not" likey friend said. It's not like I'm getting married and have to commit for life.

ha!

Maybe stop being a little bitch start a relationship and see where it goes worse case you guys break up move on... I just started dating a girl a month ago we've had sex twice we enjoy eachother company joke around watch random movies I've made her dinner and she's a big girl but idc because the person she is , is pretty awesome she doesn't care I'm bi or had sex with a guy b4 (never would bottom fuck that) and she knows I'm probably leaving the state in 3 months... she's sad about it but honesty is the best policy I told her about it 2 weeks ago but we decided were gonna continue the relationship as if nothing was gonna happen. People who are told they're gonna die in so many hrs days months etc... don't stop living their lives they enjoy the time they have...anything can happen

>Maybe stop being a little bitch start a relationship
>probably leaving the state in 3 months

that's not a relationship. that's a temp fuck buddy.

it's time to be quiet now.

Well seing as i.didnt want to.make the post tldr I didn't bother explain everything you fucking kike, she has the option to come.with me

I like to ease into having sex (two months in) and know that it's more than just physical or short term before.

Unlike you I'm not desperate and will screw anything that walks. And my last serious relationship ended because of physical distance so I have a reason to be hesitant. Clearly you haven't done the long distance dance, but it's harder than it looks.

What's keeping her from going then. The fact that she can barely walk?

i said it's quiet time.

I have done long distance, that's why I told her i may be moving, and no not desperate you jackass I just enjoy pleasure whether it be by guy or girl sex is sex...

Her family is here... and all she's ever known

>there’s this girl I know
Stopped reading right there.

>slightly overweight
Chubby is awesome. But chubby leads to fat.

are you worried about what people will think? dont be an insecure bitch. if shes a nice person and you click get on with it.

>Family is all she's ever known
>Clearly an antisocial lard tard
>sex is sex...

Have fun with those STD's you desperate faggot kek

>The thing with her is she's just slightly overweight and even my friend says if she lost a bit she'd be insanely hot
If you care so much about looks you need to KYS

Yeah. Haven't hung out with her outside of classes and plan on inviting her to see a movie with me and my friend. Might as well give it a shot.

bitches at op like a little girl about forming a relationship.

says sex is sex.

you're making yourself look worse and worse.

Precisely!!! He's just a shallow twat

Samefag

She was a virgin..

Lol they think you and I are the same

Samefagging this hard

Pequenina mas ladina. Monta a gaja, roto!

>Hamplanet is Virgin

Wow never would guessed...

Açoreano.
Depressivo melancólico confirmado...

Post proof then dumbass

No need to it either is or isn't me

Nah. Not depressed or melancholic. Actually ditched my last girlfriend because of her extreme anxiety. She wouldn't get help for it and thought I was attacking her for suggesting talking to a professional.

>No need to
So you are samefagging
Kek

Bitch was prob a libtard

Whatever. Show 7/10 pics or fuck off back to Faial.

Just cus I don't desire nor.care enough to prove I'm not isn't confirmation I am..

She has no social media and don't have any pics so no luck there. And I'm from Riviera Grande.

She went to an she school but claimed she wasn't like that. Which because of those events I found out to be bullshit.

Sjw school*

>Now using same shit grammar as other post

Samefag confirmed.

I am that poster bit not the other one you claimed ...

No, he isnt being honest about much she weighs. OP has numerous issues, not least of them is attention seeking on a place like Sup Forums. If shes going from a 7 to a 9 then she probably needs to drop 1-200 pounds. There really isn't anything to talk about in this thread since noone likes to fuck fatties and indulging this deluded whiteknight of teenage BBWs isnt going anywhere because he is like everyone else who thinks he'd do her if she wasnt such a hambeast

Truth

I'd say if she lost 20 she'd be really good, maybe 30 for 9/10. If she was a hambeast I would avoid that situation. I think I got my answer so I'ma go to bed and let that other gay dude rage about his ham planet.